User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 07:02 PM   #41
drdingo21

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
With the exception of the 6 spd., that's a whole lotta crap I can do without. Navigation? Buy a map. Traction control? Learn to drive in bad weather. Heated seats? My ass is warm enough. Voice command? Geez...just reach over and touch the damn thing. Dual climate control? One A/C system is enough for me. Power seats? I can move my own. Oh...and I can change my CDs all by myself.

From where I'm sitting you guys both paid too much for what you got. Hell, for less than what either of you paid I could've gone out and bought a nicely equipped 260hp GT. Now I'm sure someone will look around and try to find a site saying the even the GT is slower than brand X, but I've babied an '03 to a low 14. All of that being said...I think I'd drive the TT over an Accord. Nothing against Accords...I'm just not a huge fan of family sedans.
god dam it GT. you posted while i was typing, but the ex v6 is not made in sedan. at all.

When i got the car i was going for luxury and performance. I also looked at MB, but the dealer was an asshole. So i ruled them, didn't get the g35 because there were no local dealers and the is was just slow. Unless it was boosted, but at the time i didn't want to buy the car and then send it away for 1.5-2 months (what the install time was for the turbo at the time). So i just went with the accord.
Old 04-20-2004, 07:09 PM   #42
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Coupe...sedan...it's still a grocery getter.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
Old 04-20-2004, 07:11 PM   #43
drdingo21

Quote:
Coupe...sedan...it's still a grocery getter.
Just like the mustang is a girls car and a pile of shit
Old 04-20-2004, 07:49 PM   #44
V8killimports

First off you are really starting to sound like an idiot.

A) You say it's unlikely that my car runs those times, yet I have found and showed you sites stating mid 14s by reputable testers.

B) You tell me your car runs 14.1 because you found it in some thread written by some other idiot who thinks his FAMILY sedan is a race car.

C) You car runs 15.7.. fastest I have found on the net so far.

You can will not out handle mine. I can guarantee you better weight distribution, as well as quattro and 4 wheel traction control... not just 2 wheel. And on a side note, we chose the TT over the 350Z because it completely out handled the Z. Your car cost $8000 less than mine?? Well not including tax and all the other misc crap you have to pay, that comes out to $23000. I doubt you paid $23000.. as for options, wife wanted what she wanted. Didn't want the navigation, and everything came with it. Kinda hard to choose options when we were looking for last years model, in a specific colors, with specific options. And I dunno if you can compare things like the premium Bose system that came in the TT to your honda system lol.

We chose the TT also because we liked the european sports car sound and feel to it..

If you drive something like an accord you might as well get something cheap an economical like the civic.. or a stratus. And you need to get the figures straight on your own car. Show me where it says your car runs 14.2 STOCK, and not by some random idiot.
Old 04-20-2004, 08:21 PM   #45
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by drdingo21
Just like the mustang is a girls car and a pile of shit

Yes...my 650hp Accord destroying piece of shit girl's car. Whatever you say man.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 04-20-2004, 08:26 PM   #46
V8killimports

Quote:
Yes...my 650hp Accord destroying piece of shit girl's car. Whatever you say man.

lol
Old 04-20-2004, 08:31 PM   #47
drdingo21

Quote:
Originally posted by V8killimports
First off you are really starting to sound like an idiot.

A) You say it's unlikely that my car runs those times, yet I have found and showed you sites stating mid 14s by reputable testers.
and i showed you sites stating differnt. And how come im sound like an idiot when you post the site, but when i post this sites its because "i live on the internet". Kinda a hyprcirt huh?

Quote:
B) You tell me your car runs 14.1 because you found it in some thread written by some other idiot who thinks his FAMILY sedan is a race car.
I don't think you understand, we aren't talking about the sedan. we are talking about ex v6. thats like me saying your TT is the VW beetle. idiot

Quote:
C) You car runs 15.7.. fastest I have found on the net so far.
oh. Alright. And again you an idiot.
Quote:
First run ever: 14.562 @ 95.34 mph
My launch was pretty decent: 2.279 60 foot- I let out relatively slowly at about 2000 rpms and had mad wheel hop (thank you Honda for no LSD )
My 1->2->3 shifts were good but my 3->4 was too early, and it sucks I had to shift right before hitting the 1/4 mile mark (my 3->4 shiftpoint is 92 mph).
Quote:
Saw a stock 7th gen. run a 14.1 at E-Town Sunday. I spoke to the guy later that day and I told him about this site. Hope he posts his slip here. I couldn't believe it was stock! Those 6 speeds are pretty damn quick!
Quote:
75 degrees and 80% humidity

R/T .855
60' 2.33
330 5.996
1/8 9.105
MPH 78.95
1000 11.905
1/4 14.311
MPH 98.69

I ran a total of 7 times ( 3-14.3's, 2-14.4's, 1-14.5's, and one 14.703 w/2.6 60' time
Quote:
2nd run. Skipped the water, did a dry whole shot. Launched at about 1000rpm and went into the throttle real easy. As the tires spun, I kind of feathered the throttle. Tires still spun too much, but turned out the best run out of the 4.
r/t .265
60' 2.241
330 5.967
1/8 8.983
mph 79.16
1000 11.640
1/4 13.845
mph 102.02
With some wider tires, like a 245/40 on a 17x8in. rim, I dont see what would stop me from lowering my 60' down in the 2.oxx time and get me a 13.6x 1/4. I would be able to launch around 1200-1500rpm and wot, plus I would be running a smaller diameter tire for quicker rpms and my wheel/tire combo would be a little lighter then what I have now.

3rd run. I thought I would be able to beat my 2nd run and got to anxious on the throttle. Again, couldnt keep control of the tires spinning.
r/t .511
60' 2.592
330 6.591
1/8 9.671
mph 77.22
1/4 14.606
mph 99.93
This guy wasn't stock, intake and exhast, and hyper ground wires.
http://board.accordtuner.com/showthread.php?t=7014 Notice a trend here?

And for kicks heres a comparsion on the sedan, i bolded the intresting part.
Quote:
Originally posted by SteVTEC
I developed a custom Excel application that will auto plot about a zillion different things all by just entering in the dynos and basic specifications for two different cars. I decided to give it a test run on these two cars because I was curious about it myself.

2003 Honda Accord V6 Sedan 5AT vs 2004 Acura TL 5AT

So we start off with the two stock dynos for the Accord V6 5AT and the new 04 TL 5AT from VTEC.net and dump them into Excel. Power is nice, but the power to weight ratio is what really matters because a heavier car needs more power to accelerate it at the same rate as a lighter car. Basic F=ma physics. So that gives us the two plots below.

Powerband Analysis

Just as important as "how much" peak horsepower or torque you have is "where" exactly it is made. Although this can be seen in the main dyno comparison chart, there is also an 0.2L displacement difference here, so what we can do is normalize the torque output vs RPM of the engines to a percentage of their maximum and then plot over all RPM. The result is below.

Now it's much easier to see the advantage of the TL's variable intake manifold since this shows that the TL is able to produce a higher percentage of its peak torque over a wider range than the AV6 can. Again, this is especially important for initial off the line acceleration.

So What are The Numbers?

My Excel application does a pretty good job of creating lots of comparison charts and various analysis' relative to the two cars. But to get hard numbers, CarTest Software is still the best option. My application basically derived the "core" of CarTest and allowed me more flexibility to make different types of analysis'. But CarTest does many more things. By feeding it all of the same specs and chassis dyno data and calculating itself what I did here, it will then take that data and also estimate weight transfer and launch traction (60' times), torque converter multiplying effects, shift times, and then it can finally give you the "hard" numbers that you're looking for, and that is as follows.

continued in next post.....

Quote:
Originally posted by SteVTEC
Part 2

Performance Analysis

Code:
Time to Distance Dist AV6 TL 60' : 2.33 @ 30.55 mph 2.32 @ 30.77 mph 330' : 6.31 @ 59.20 mph 6.28 @ 59.75 mph 1/8th : 9.62 @ 74.55 mph 9.55 @ 75.32 mph 1000ft: 12.51 @ 85.63 mph 12.41 @ 86.61 mph 1/4m : 14.94 @ 93.17 mph 14.81 @ 94.49 mph 1/2m : 23.50 @ 113.22 mph 23.26 @ 113.90 mph 1 mile: 38.12 @ 131.11 mph 37.86 @ 131.45 mph Time to Speed Speed AV6 TL 0-30 : 2.28s 2.25s 0-60 : 6.44s 6.31s 0-100: 16.86s 16.20s
You may think those times for the AV6 are a bit fast, and they probably are. However, these times were calculated with 6800 rpm shifts and it seems as though the AV6's shift mapping has the engine shifting at only 6500 rpm instead of 6800 rpm like it ought to. Our resident 7th gen track whore, 03LXV6guy (Larry) has proven that if you manually shift at redline and precisely nail each of the shifts such that you don't spend any time bouncing off the rev limiter, you can pickup a tenth or slightly more on your ET. This is how he ran his 14.58 with intake only. On the same night his other runs were 14.7's and either autoshifting, or hitting the limiter. A host of other AV6ers have been able to run about 15-flat with auto shifting (apparently at 6500 rpm). If we reconfigure CarTest to shift at 6500 rpm also, we then get a 0-60 of 6.52s and a 1/4 mile of 15.06s @ 92.66 mph with the same 2.33 60' time. This is within a few hundredths of what other 7g owners have been able to accomplish while stock and verifies that our simulated times are accurate.

Furthermore, since CarTest will also give you speed in gear, acceleration curves in G's, and top speed estimates as well, I can then use the results from CarTest to cross-check my Excel application calculations. CarTest estimates a maximum acceleration of 0.55g's for the TL in 1st gear and 0.53g's for the AV6, which is almost exactly what I calculated here (0.56g and 0.54g). In 2nd gear it sees in the low 0.3g range for both which again is consistent. Maximum speed in gear calculations are accurate, and the top speed estimated in CarTest is actually a tad slower than my estimates. So my results here are skewed very slightly higher. This likely traces back to my tire drag calculation, which can be roughly estimated as a constant percentage of the vehicle weight. I used 1% here, when 1.5-2.0% is probably a little more honest, especially at higher speeds. Changing the spot where I calculated this in Excel to 2% brings my estimates back in line with the proven CarTest software, and then CarTest and my Excel app are then in agreement. However, since this variable was held constant between the two cars, both are still on a level playing field to each other. Every tiny little thing has a small effect no matter how insignificant it may seem. And when multiple little things are added up, they can all combine to make significant difference in performance. Oh yeah, you have to add in the driver weight for the cars also, otherwise your results will be skewed even higher. I used 160 pound "test drivers" for each car.

Look at the dynos, keep in mind stock the ex v6 is putting right around 212 to the wheels.

Quote:
You can will not out handle mine. I can guarantee you better weight distribution, as well as quattro and 4 wheel traction control... not just 2 wheel. And on a side note, we chose the TT over the 350Z because it completely out handled the Z.
sigh.... again i went by skid pad numbers
Quote:
Your car cost $8000 less than mine?? Well not including tax and all the other misc crap you have to pay, that comes out to $23000. I doubt you paid $23000.. as for options, wife wanted what she wanted. Didn't want the navigation, and everything came with it. Kinda hard to choose options when we were looking for last years model, in a specific colors, with specific options. And I dunno if you can compare things like the premium Bose system that came in the TT to your honda system lol.
I did a car that campares to my car (ie: same options). Not your stipped down model.
And the "crappy honda system" is Bose.... see there you go again talking about shit you know nothing about.

Quote:
If you drive something like an accord you might as well get something cheap an economical like the civic.. or a stratus. And you need to get the figures straight on your own car. Show me where it says your car runs 14.2 STOCK, and not by some random idiot. [/b]
Right. and where was you slip? I missed it.

Last edited by drdingo21 : 04-20-2004 at 08:40 PM.
Old 04-20-2004, 08:33 PM   #48
drdingo21

Quote:
Yea, i was trying to show you the concept of opinions, but it apparently went over you head. Its not your fault your slow.

I always thought you were a person that had/used common sense..... Sorry i was mistaken.
Old 04-20-2004, 08:37 PM   #49
V8killimports

Quote:
Yea, i was trying to show you the concept of opinions, but it apparently went over you head. Its not your fault your slow.

I always thought you were a person that had/used common sense..... Sorry i was mistaken.

See now reading this and the last post shows simply that you are full of shit, and just frustrated that you bought a piece of shit.

Thread complete.
Old 04-20-2004, 08:41 PM   #50
drdingo21

Quote:
See now reading this and the last post shows simply that you are full of shit, and just frustrated that you bought a piece of shit.

Thread complete.
ok...

Your right, again i wish i could have paid 8k more for a TT. dam it....

And once your audi gets to about 55k miles start post every week when you have to take it into the shop
Old 04-20-2004, 08:42 PM   #51
drdingo21

another thing, if you we use your ideas. That your 3000 180 hp car runs 14s. Then whats my 270 hp car that weighs 3200 running? high 11s?
Old 04-20-2004, 08:45 PM   #52
V8killimports

Quote:
another thing, if you we use you ideas. That you 3000 180 hp car runs 14s. Then whats my 270 hp car that weighs 3200 running? high 11s?

Dude you are an idiot.. where the fuck are you getting 180hp? It has 225 you dipshit.

And if you knew anything about cars you would realize peak power is a selling point. Cars with the best overall average win in races. You can have a car with 400 peakhp run 14s if the motor has a horrible band. Do a little reading.
Old 04-20-2004, 08:46 PM   #53
V8killimports

And your car has 240hp not 270hp.. jesus crist you don't even know what your car has let alone mine lol.. the dealer lied to you and raped you in the ass.
Old 04-20-2004, 08:50 PM   #54
drdingo21

I got it was the 1.8t from you, doche bag.
like you stated right after i said i thought we were talking about the 1.8t
Quote:
We are talking about the 1.8T. And what options does your accord come with?
here
and
Quote:
Audi 1.8 what? TT? If so it was a 180hp i assume non quattro
dumbass

and again the car is underrated. it dynos at 212. now im not 100% sure you can add correctly but afte you account for drivtrain loss, that more that 240.

raped me? You car has no cargo space, is slow, no options and you paid 4k more than me....if i was raped then what happend to you?
Old 04-20-2004, 08:52 PM   #55
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:

If you want to make points through sarcasm it's always good to make an attempt to make sure people understand you're being sarcastic.

Old 04-20-2004, 08:53 PM   #56
drdingo21

Your annoying fuck, all you do is troll these forums waiting to stir shit up, and then when you get proved wrong with something you bring something else up.

Don't you have better things to do with your time than to start shit for the fun of it? Its sad that your biggest accomplishment in life was being the fastest sperm.
Old 04-20-2004, 08:56 PM   #57
drdingo21

Quote:
If you want to make points through sarcasm it's always good to make an attempt to make sure people understand you're being sarcastic.
I wasn't trying to be a dick to you. I have nothing against you. But what did you expect me to do?

I dunno even know how my car got dragged into this. I told V8 there is no way the TT is a low 14 second car. we had this discussion before. And even though there were literly10+ people saying the same thing as me he just kept repeating his nonsense over and over.
Old 04-20-2004, 09:00 PM   #58
V8killimports

Quote:
I got it was the 1.8t from you, doche bag.
like you stated right after i said i thought we were talking about the 1.8t
here
and
dumbass

and again the car is underrated. it dynos at 212. now im not 100% sure you can add correctly but afte you account for drivtrain loss, that more that 240.

raped me? You car has no cargo space, is slow, no options and you paid 4k more than me....if i was raped then what happend to you?

LOL Let me piece what is apparently a difficult puzzle together for you.. ALL audi TTs are 1.8T (this year they actually did come out with a 3.2l V6). There are 2 versions of the 1.8T. A 180hp version, and a 225hp version. I was saying if you beat ANYTHING (which I doubt) it was a 180hp version.. not the 225 because that would only happen in your gay little dreams.

Your car is not underrated. It makes 240hp.. don't be an idiot and start claiming out of the blue that it magically makes 270hp.. cause it doesn't.

If I wanted cargo space I would have bought a grocery getting family sedan like yours. But I wanted (rather the wife wanted) a sports car.

No options? I didn't know things like BOSE premuim stereo, heated seats, etc etc etc.. were standard. Cool!

If anyone does a biography on you it would be titled "what a fucking moron"

Now accept your defeat and do not post again.. u look dumber and dumber everytime your little hands touch the keyboard.
Old 04-20-2004, 09:07 PM   #59
IALuder

how bout this. you guys go to a track. race. then you can see whos right! instead of bitching at eachother over what you think is the truth.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
Old 04-20-2004, 09:07 PM   #60
V8killimports

Quote:
Originally posted by SFKing
how bout this. you guys go to a track. race. then you can see whos right! instead of bitching at eachother over what you think is the truth.

Trust me I would in a second if we were even only in the same state
Old 04-20-2004, 09:28 PM   #61
drdingo21

Quote:
LOL Let me piece what is apparently a difficult puzzle together for you.. ALL audi TTs are 1.8T (this year they actually did come out with a 3.2l V6). There are 2 versions of the 1.8T. A 180hp version, and a 225hp version. I was saying if you beat ANYTHING (which I doubt) it was a 180hp version.. not the 225 because that would only happen in your gay little dreams.
that i was unaware of.

Quote:
Your car is not underrated. It makes 240hp.. don't be an idiot and start claiming out of the blue that it magically makes 270hp.. cause it doesn't.
actually it is.
Taken from temple of vtec
Quote:
Alas, what could have been. Day 3 dawned hazy but dry in Atlanta and our spirits were up because this was the day we were to hit the drag strip. While I personally prefer road racing, we weren't able to take the Accord V6 6MT coupe and TSX to a real racetrack. And while the Tail of the Dragon is huge fun, we can't push the cars to the limit safely there. The dragstrip, on the other hand, allows us to perfect our launches and find the limits of acceleration for the test cars in the relative safety of a dedicated facility.

But before we went to the strip, we hit the dyno to get the objective numbers on engine output. Our dyno facility of choice in Atlanta (and the south in general) is Dynolab in Marietta, Georgia (http://www.dynolab.net). We arrived in late morning and were graciously greeted by Arthur, the owner of the shop. As a fellow dyno owner, I'll tell you right now, Arthur is a great guy to work with and was efficient and helpful in response to all our unusual requests.

The TSX was up first and it laid down a pretty solid pass of 169.9 hp and backed it up within 1 horsepower on a subsequent run. Torque was 152.2 lbs-ft. Once again, Honda underrates a K-series, although in this case not nearly as bad as they did with the K24 Accords. We estimate the real flywheel output of this engine to be somewhere in the vicinity of 210 hp and 175-180 lbs-ft. Check out how flat the torque curve is as well despite using a single runner intake manifold. i-VTEC scores again. Also note how high the VTEC transition is at 6000 rpm. That's the same rpm the K20A2 in the RSX-S switches. And we already know that the RSX responds even better to a 5200 rpm VTEC point. Could there be another big swell of torque in the midrange with some Hondata hacking? Don't bet against it.

The Accord went second and performed like we thought it would after hammering the throttle for a couple of days. No shy, retiring commuter engine, the J30A4 is a beast. It belted out 217 hp and 195 lbs-ft of torque at the wheels. And this engine is only rated at 240 hp/212 lbs-ft at the flywheel! Of course, we did use premium gas to extract the most possible power and the J30A4 rewarded us with a surplus. By comparison, last year's CL-S 6-spd pumped out 218 hp and 201 lbs-ft (also on a Dynojet) from its J32A2 engine. We felt that the J32A2 was pretty accurately rated at 260 hp/232 lbs-ft at the flywheel. If this is the case, that would make the Accord a 260 hp/225-230 lbs-ft engine. Not bad for 3 liters, SOHC and the "economy" form of VTEC. Note how ruler flat the torque curve is. From 1500 to 6500 the engine produces 90% or more of its peak torque. The little blip at 4000 rpm appears to be the VTEC transition, while at 5000 rpm the intake manifold butterfly valves open. Sweet. If we had any complaint about this engine it was that it wanted more revs - yep, that's about the only complaint.

We used some OBDII logging software to ensure that intake and coolant temps were consistent across all runs. The TSX was far easier to keep cooler as it shares a similar cooling system with the Accord, but produces far less output to tax the radiator with. We also checked tire pressures (37 psi hot on both cars) to further ensure that we controlled as many variables as we could.

After doing our baseline runs, both cars were also subjected to our traditional intake mod test, whereby we tweak the stock airboxes (or remove them) to see if there is any power lurking in the intake. The answer? A resounding yes. The TSX gained about 5 hp while the Accord picked up nearly 7. Imagine what a proper cold air intake will do!

Once the dynos were finished, we did an undercar video of each car, highlighting the critical elements and differences. You'll have to wait for the pictures and the videos, but suffice it to say the most noticeable difference between the two cars which share a platform was the aero trim on the TSX. Acura really went all out on this car and it pays off in great gas mileage and low wind noise - oh yeah, and great stability at high speed.

After the dyno runs we took a break and headed out to Montgomery, AL to hit the dragstrip. We encountered a real frog strangler of a storm on the way that required us to slow down to 30-40 mph on the Interstate because visibility was so bad. A little worried about the rain, we called base camp to check the weather in Montgomery and were told that the storm had passed. A call to the track confirmed they planned to open. Imagine our disappointment then when we arrived to be told that they would not be racing that night. Never mind that a tractor was dragging the track (to put rubber down) and the sky was clear. They were worried about another storm system on its way - yeah, so why not race and then stop when the rain hits? I confess that maybe I just didn't understand Southern sensibilities in this case.

Regardless, we did manage to get some good data for you. Stay tuned for a more in-depth engine analysis and technology review.
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/...=&postid=69891there dyno must be broke huh? If you would like i could throw up some more of people getting 210-215. There are actual vidoes of the dyno. And agian this is what happens when you talk about shit you don't know about. You look even more like a moron.

Quote:
If I wanted cargo space I would have bought a grocery getting family sedan like yours. But I wanted (rather the wife wanted) a sports car.

No options? I didn't know things like BOSE premuim stereo, heated seats, etc etc etc.. were standard. Cool!
Your right, i ment more than the basic stuff. sorry.

Quote:
If anyone does a biography on you it would be titled "what a fucking moron"

Now accept your defeat and do not post again.. u look dumber and dumber everytime your little hands touch the keyboard.
yea, that was orginal. What am i defated at? i proved 17 time over that everything you stated was wrong. i don't get it. its like one off those cartoons where you do eveything in your power and still lose, then proclaim "accept defeat"
Old 04-20-2004, 09:35 PM   #62
IALuder

quite you fuckin bitch in my this thread you pudd wacking scrotum licking shit dick. take this to a pm. my email box is full of emails from you to fighting in the thread. please stop for the sake of humanity. thanks

Old 04-20-2004, 09:43 PM   #63
V8killimports

Quote:
that i was unaware of.

actually it is.
Taken from temple of vtec

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/...=&postid=69891there dyno must be broke huh? If you would like i could throw up some more of people getting 210-215. There are actual vidoes of the dyno. And agian this is what happens when you talk about shit you don't know about. You look even more like a moron.

Your right, i ment more than the basic stuff. sorry.

yea, that was orginal. What am i defated at? i proved 17 time over that everything you stated was wrong. i don't get it. its like one off those cartoons where you do eveything in your power and still lose, then proclaim "accept defeat"

spelling owns you
Old 04-20-2004, 09:45 PM   #64
IALuder

defated? so what you lost a lot fat?

Old 04-20-2004, 09:46 PM   #65
V8killimports

Quote:
defated? so what you lost a lot fat?

lol I think he gets so angry and frustrated that he gets over excited when he types.
Old 04-20-2004, 09:58 PM   #66
IALuder

man, i only get excited when im getting fucked. i never new being angry could do the samething. i shall try it sometime.

Old 04-20-2004, 09:58 PM   #67
drdingo21

nope, on a laptop keyboard. Its a pain in the ass to type on. Im not angry at all, i just can't belive how stubborn you are.
Old 04-20-2004, 09:59 PM   #68
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
quite you fuckin bitch in my this thread you pudd wacking scrotum licking shit dick. take this to a pm. my email box is full of emails from you to fighting in the thread. please stop for the sake of humanity. thanks

Dude...you just came into a thread and started bitching about people bitching. That's just sad. This is why there's an "unsubscribe" option. You don't want emails? you don't have to get 'em. I will be doing the same.

Old 04-20-2004, 10:03 PM   #69
drdingo21

V8, you mentioned you got the audi over the 350z because of the handling.

Is your wife that crazy?
Old 04-20-2004, 10:08 PM   #70
V8killimports

Quote:
V8, you mentioned you got the audi over the 350z because of the handling.

Is your wife that crazy?

It out handles the 350z. I drove them both. Until you have stfu and stick your thumb back in your mouth. I take it you got the accord so you had the room to get blowjobs from your dad as you drive but are too ashamed to say so.
Old 04-20-2004, 10:14 PM   #71
drdingo21

Quote:
It out handles the 350z. I drove them both. Until you have stfu and stick your thumb back in your mouth. I take it you got the accord so you had the room to get blowjobs from your dad as you drive but are too ashamed to say so.
ok.... I asked you a simple question and you try to insult me? What the fuck. Were you analy raped as a kid? Is that why your such a dick?

I don't give a shit what it outhandles i asked does you wife drive it that close to the limit to ever know? You incompetent shit
Old 04-20-2004, 10:15 PM   #72
V8killimports

Quote:
ok.... I asked you a simple question and you try to insult me? What the fuck. Were you analy raped as a kid? Is that why your such a dick?

Don't bring my wife into this fucker. Now answer the blowjob question.
Old 04-20-2004, 10:16 PM   #73
drdingo21

lol. alright. nope. I actually don't know where my dad is.

did you get a small car so your wife can't fool around with another guy in it?
Old 04-20-2004, 10:25 PM   #74
V8killimports

Shit that was a good one.. try again..
Old 04-20-2004, 10:27 PM   #75
drdingo21

so is that a yes? Because they could use his car. Or a hotel....

Maybe the wife likes to be part of a train.....
They would need a room for that though.

whats he name? Ill look for her on the internet.

Last edited by drdingo21 : 04-20-2004 at 10:31 PM.
Old 04-20-2004, 10:32 PM   #76
V8killimports

Quote:
so is that a yes? Because they could use his car. Or a hotel....

Maybe the wife likes to be part of a train.....
They would need a room for that though.

whats he name? Ill look for her on the internet.

And looks like we stumbled upon your "family time" where your 2 gay dads would make you the meat in their sex sandwich.
Again.. spelling and grammar own u.
Old 04-20-2004, 10:34 PM   #77
drdingo21

lol, insulting my grammer? he probly is gay. so whats that got to do with me?

Now what was her name?

Last edited by drdingo21 : 04-20-2004 at 10:43 PM.
Old 04-20-2004, 10:42 PM   #78
drdingo21

forget it, im done. Your boring and unorginal. You can think what ever you want. And ill give you low 15s or high high 14s but nothing more on the tt. . But there is noway in hell the tt is low 14s.

And for the record dick, i was asking how your wife drove.

Last edited by drdingo21 : 04-20-2004 at 10:49 PM.
Old 04-20-2004, 10:46 PM   #79
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Fuck...where's Addict when ya need him?

Old 04-20-2004, 10:49 PM   #80
V8killimports

I hope you have the courtesy to at least jerk your dad off when he's done.

And yes the 180hp TT does 15s.. while the 225hp version does mid/low 14s. So I am glad we finally agree.
Closed Thread