FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2004, 08:21 AM   #121
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

my dad is gonna kick both of your asses

Old 03-06-2004, 10:23 AM   #122
240sxhoe

talking shit or not, i love doing it. now the argument drove off, since people wont look at the facts. no wander so many people think honda guys are ricers. i try, i REALLY try not to think so but it gets harder everytime. also of bs like this. you KNOW for a fact he wasnt trying to race, he was playing with you.

and no, im not threatening you. you should support your words with something. i coudnt give a fuck less what boxing or whatever else you in, never stopped me. so this discussion is over, i arrest my case.

Old 03-06-2004, 08:01 PM   #123
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by 240sxhoe
you should support your words with something. i coudnt give a fuck less what boxing or whatever else you in, never stopped me. so this discussion is over, i arrest my case.

I love this....someone had a name for this...i beleive it was called Virtual balls and he arrests his case....heh I beleive that his car did this not only is it apparent though his numerous links but i was with a guy (cobra) that got smoked by a car like his (dingos) i just cant beleive you posted this 240. Let me guess you just clicked like page 6 or 7 and then read a few and posted like a mad man now....
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
Old 03-06-2004, 08:12 PM   #124
drdingo21

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
Look at all of this...you guys spout out specs like you know your shit but you don't even know an SVT Cobra has NEVER, I repeat NEVER come with a factory automatic transmission. It's just not an option. Now all of this bullshit about who's bigger than who...wtf is that shit? That's like that one douche bag wanting to race me from halfway across the country. I'm sure you feel all big and bad being keyboard bullies but just knock it the fuck off. It's fucking childish. I think you both know you're better than this.
He was the one telling me he was going to kick my ass. All i did was corrected him and told him i would level him.

The specs i posted where what i found in other forums what other people were running.

Quote:
talking shit or not, i love doing it. now the argument drove off, since people wont look at the facts. no wander so many people think honda guys are ricers. i try, i REALLY try not to think so but it gets harder everytime. also of bs like this. you KNOW for a fact he wasnt trying to race, he was playing with you.

and no, im not threatening you. you should support your words with something. i coudnt give a fuck less what boxing or whatever else you in, never stopped me. so this discussion is over, i arrest my case.
Are you fucking dense? In order to "play" with someone you stay slightly ahead of them or even with them. He was BEHIND me. and we went up to 120 mph. So how could he not be racing? You stupid shit. NOt to metntion the wave and the head nod. Man just do the world a favor and drive into a tree.
Old 03-06-2004, 10:30 PM   #125
AkimboStylee

hey um, can we just get along!! i mean after all civic pwns!!! JFWY <- see that was a joke ok dont get me wrong, i would sell everything i got to get an svt ok now thats settled....
Old 03-06-2004, 11:05 PM   #126
4doorspeedman

hey this has been bugging me what kinds spider and by the way this is never going to be resolvted to that statifaction of everyone might as well close it soon, but for the record drdingo I belive ya but not everyone will so can we just give it a rest

Old 03-07-2004, 10:34 AM   #127
spooledMR2
1st Gear

i want to race mustangman and 240
Old 03-07-2004, 05:25 PM   #128
drdingo21

I tired to let it go. But he us just plaind stupid. Hell half the time he was arguing with me because he was stupid.
Old 03-07-2004, 05:31 PM   #129
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by spooledMR2
i want to race mustangman and 240

Does that mean me or guywithastang?
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
Old 03-07-2004, 07:00 PM   #130
drdingo21

don't think anyone in their right minds would race you. Unles you gave them a 10 second head start....
Old 03-08-2004, 04:07 PM   #131
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
lol, at first i thought you killed mike's 2 dr minivan

just found the new smiley:

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

jerk..... j/k
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
Old 03-09-2004, 10:20 AM   #132
Matrix

I have to admit, I had my doubts when I first read this story.
Admittedly, though, I know very little about the newest 6-speed V6 Accord. I think I'll do a little research on it.
My sister has a 99 V6 Accord, and I know that it was decently quick. I always thought it would be capable of 14's easy if it had a stick and a little more horsepower, which is exactly what the new model is. Interesting.

THREAD CLOSED.

Closed Thread