FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: WHSAT SHOULD I PUT IN THE TEG
NEED ENGINE ADVICDE 0 0%
WHAT ENGINE I NEED 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2001, 10:38 PM   #1
3000gtvr4spd

best engine for teg "I NEED HELP!!!!!!"

im sorry fir being a little off the subject guys but i figured that most people come oin this room i need to ask a really ipmortent quistion about an engine i have a stock ls right now, i have a bout 2 g's saved up and im thinking about throwing a gsr in there but im hearing that the lsvtec is better and i really want to do that and it seems cheaper for me which one you guys think which one will give me the most power and works better cuz really im going just for strate speed so what do you guys think and can any body telll me A LITTLE BIT MOTE ABOUT LS VTEC THAT WOULD BE KOOL CUZ I KNOW LITTLE I JUS KNOW THEY GIVE OYU MAD HP AND TORQUE AND I THINK IT will be the cheapest because i already have the LS block. triza6mobsta@rapworld.com
Old 12-03-2001, 10:52 PM   #2
Matrix

Exclamation

Yes, this is a bit off topic for the "Kills" forum.
I would let it stand, but you have not posted this thread in either the "Integra/RSX" Forum (where you would probably get better informed responses) or even the "Shifting Gears-Off Topic" Forum.
I will move the post to the "Integra/RSX--2nd Gen Integra" Forum, and if you do not get the response(s) you need, let me know and I'll reopen it in the "Kills" Forum.
Old 12-03-2001, 11:09 PM   #3
3000gtvr4spd

thanx allot