::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > Body Modifications
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2003, 08:22 PM   #1
2kCivicEX

my opinoins on car detailing products...

i thought id give some props to the products that i have found to work the best to make my car look like a million bucks...

For wax, i have been using meguiars gold class for the first 4 layers, then a double layer of zymol on top...this has been working excellent for me and i get that mirror shine that i love.

Probably my favorite product of all has to be RainX. haha i love to watch the way the rain just jumps down my windshield. havent tried the rainx wax yet so i dunno how well it works...

I am a freak when it comes to detailing the engine. I try to put some effort in to keeping it clean about every other week or so. For this big task, i use Simple Green degreaser. I love it! spray it on, let it sit, hose it off. do this 2-3 times and your good to go. works excellent

im not a big fan of the armor-all interior wipes or spray. they seem to work great at first, but they collect a great amount of dust. meguiars has some nice interior cleaner and touch up wipes that work well, but im still looking for some good protectant.

alright guys....just wanted to share some products that worked well for me. lemme know what works for you...im always learning and trying new stuff