::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2002, 05:34 PM   #1
3000gtvr4spd

Fast and furious then impounded

dang dude man i was at the street races on friday in ontario i usuelly dont go to those because there wack and rtoo much cops are there well this weekend i have a couple of homies aand they wanted to see what the races were like so i said okay ill take oyu guys and to my suprise the races were cracken there were a grip of cars i was all dam and there were hardly any cars but i promised my self i wasnt going to race so well the hole night i didnt race i evan got hit up buy a guy in one of tose new sentra servspec but i said naw my friends were beging me to race by the way those sentras arnt as fast as they shoulod be with all that horse power anyways well asfter a while the races got borring so i was on my way home and on the way i saw some cars a while dwon on a open strip so i said fork it lets go well i was ther there was only like 6 cars there so i said okay im going home but when i was going tom pass thru this guy in a supra wanted to race me so i said okay after the i said to my self ill just keep going strate home i dont know what my dum assx was thinking trying to race a supra he smokek me by like a car in a half well we were going down i saw ight on the opisite side and i was thinking to my self that cant be a cop but with my luck it was a cop so do i have to explain the rest me and the guy in the supre got our cars inpounded know im asses out i need to get to scool and to work and to top it off i was just aout to throw a gsr head on my ls block but guess what that money is for inpound damm man this suck its not worth street racing keep it on the track and be very careful. do any of oyu guys know how much it will cost for me to get it ouf the impound.
Old 04-22-2002, 05:38 PM   #2
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Man, that really sucks.

BTW, that was the longest sentence I have EVER read.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2002, 09:47 PM   #3
juvenile

You think that's a long sentance? read the dragon can't dance (we are doing it for english, I don't read voluntarily )

the author writes 2 sentances per page.

but yes that is bad language.
you coudl ahve put commas and periods ya know...kinda hard to read

but damn that really sucks man...I'm sorry to hear
Old 04-22-2002, 10:34 PM   #4
bootstrap

how fast did he get you going, i'm assuming your liscence is gonna be gone
Old 04-23-2002, 03:26 AM   #5
toykilla

Re: Fast and furious then impounded

Quote:
Originally posted by 3000gtvr4spd
do any of oyu guys know how much it will cost for me to get it ouf the impound.

around $500?
Old 04-23-2002, 09:48 AM   #6
Mushroom

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
You think that's a long sentance? read the dragon can't dance ... the author writes 2 sentances per page.

Don't know it... who's the author?
Faulkner tended to that too, moreso later on. "The sound and the furious" by 3000gtvr4spd, coming soon to a bookstore near you.
Old 04-23-2002, 01:52 PM   #7
3000gtvr4spd

he had me going 60+ in a 45 mph zone but he didnt have on radar or laser. So he don't know how fast i was going he really just guest, what i am going to do is fight it in court. any one else know how much oyu think it will cost to get my car out of the impound io miss my baby it is sitting there all alone with a bunch of strangers for 30 days.
Old 04-24-2002, 12:27 PM   #8
Matrix

:o
Old 04-24-2002, 07:39 PM   #9
Incubus

That sucks man......good luck with your car though. Street racing isn't worth it.
Wow........this kill story is an English teacher's dream come true, or worst nightmare. But I give you props for writing the longest run on sentence I've ever seen!
Old 04-24-2002, 08:33 PM   #10
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom

Don't know it... who's the author?
Faulkner tended to that too, moreso later on. "The sound and the furious" by 3000gtvr4spd, coming soon to a bookstore near you.

Earl Lovelace
Old 04-24-2002, 08:34 PM   #11
juvenile

@Matrix: HAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 04-28-2002, 08:24 PM   #12
midjjj

LMAO at Matrix!!!!!
Old 05-07-2002, 02:00 PM   #13
ddr_max

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrix
:o

thats funny
Old 05-07-2002, 07:44 PM   #14
4jacks

The man just got his car impounded, and you guys won't shut up about his grammar !!!!!!

THAT BLOWS... but you shoulda known better !!! Life is always learnt the hard way... Keep it on the track , and those red light races aren't bad every now and then, and legal under 55 too = )

Question. . . do you drive a 3000GT VR4 or a Integra ????? if you have a VR4 and you lost to a supra well...

Happy Honda'ing
4jacks is offline   Reply With Quote