::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2004, 07:30 PM   #1
4doorspeedman

328i vs 88 celica st

Before the 6, the car I shared with my dad was a 1996 bmw 328i with the sport package. endless torge in the low rpms's and once you hit 90 it would just go insane. tires that i NEVER was able to find the limit of and the most beautiful bark blue meatl flake paint. I loved this car. Well my best friend has a 1988 celica st and he thinks he is the shit with that thing i just laught at him. Well he was allways jealous of the bmw. He always has wanted one. SO one night were at Macadukes and he is taking shit saying that the bmw is all luxery and no muscle and that even his celica could beat it in a race I just laughted at him and said "Kyle dont embarrasse your self" but he keeps going and says he wants to race because the Bimmer has a automatic and with a manula his car will easily win. so we go off to my faviort carzy driving road its 3 miles long with a nice sholder and no diches so I left him go first and even give him a 3 second start he takes off pretty good but then i just floor it and enjoy the ride, he is gunning it like mad and i pull up to his window wave at him and just stick ther for a while. Then I unleash the beast we are at about 80 then and the BMw goes nut i burried him by about 5 cars at 120 and put on the breaks. We get to our freinds house for a halo party and all he has to say is " I guess its not that slow". Well 3 weks ago we sold the bmw and I have been in a state of depression Bmw are reall yhe ultimate driving experince but never and i mena never buy one with over 100K miles on it the reapirs will rape you. my tranny had started to leak and it was burning oil reapirs were going to be over 6K on a 10K car! so it was sold and now we have the MAzda o well.
Old 03-06-2004, 10:12 PM   #2
V8killimports

Re: 328i vs 88 celica st

Never knew 328s were such race cars.
V8killimports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 10:47 PM   #3
4doorspeedman

well they are OK stck tehy have good low end and good hight end but a torque hole in the middle also you have to know that the engine management system in the 96-99 328's wee taken from poreshe and we had put in a chip the razed the rpm limiter by 500 and added much better fuel airt micture and new exaust and better tires so launch was great that 328 would smoke a new 325 no swaet even stock I LOVED THAT CAR
Old 03-07-2004, 12:45 PM   #4
vtracer20

the 2.8 is a 6 cyclinder right?
Old 03-07-2004, 02:10 PM   #5
4doorspeedman

yep they have a nice straight six in um. The engine that bmw makes best
Old 03-07-2004, 05:34 PM   #6
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Screw BMWs with the exception of the M series cars and the one from "The Transporter". Gotta get me one of those crazy ass M1s.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 08:02 PM   #7
4doorspeedman

M1 would definatly be nice but they never imported them to the u.s just like all good cars!!!!!!!!! ne way I would gladly take an old E21 m3 those are aslo realy rare thought o well