::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2004, 11:53 AM   #1
200sxSE-R

bmw goes down

well, i raced a 2000 bmw 323i today with just a cai. might not seem like all that good but i was proud, he was talking so much shit, i have a 97' 200sx SE-R, and looks stock , except for my black painted oem wheels. He thought his bmw was the shit, but he got a wake up call from a 4 cyl NISSAN. LOL, b4 you start to doubt this , pleas note that his 6 cyl makes 170 hp but also weighs 1000 more pounds than my car does. Im pretty much stock for now except for hs cai, and greddy cat back exhaust. Sorry just had to tell someone LOL
Old 02-09-2004, 01:07 PM   #2
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

lol, i killed a 94 325i once so no biggie there. and that was with just an intake and a full trunk of beer.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 01:10 PM   #3
IALuder

making a beer run hondaman?

i never beat a beamer cuase i nevered raced one.

nice win way to put the rice mofo in his place.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 01:52 PM   #4
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

the rice mofo was my friend and he goes for all the riggedup things. but seriously i raced my friends 528i and i gave it a hard time too, but then again his car had only 20k miles an mine had 140k or so. time to start oin my turbo now

Old 02-10-2004, 03:49 AM   #5
silver

i remember screwing around with an m3 on the freeway once...haha...i got owned...he went from 60 to 140 in like 5 seconds...i was still in the process of downshifting and he was already home eating dinner.
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 09:40 AM   #6
vtracer20

yeah i know of guy here in town that's got a nasty M3.....his bro crashed it so he made him pay for the repairs and pay for getting it tuned...he's got all the basics/ supercharger, cams, pistons. thing is crazy fast
Old 02-11-2004, 11:45 PM   #7
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Before I got my motor modded I got absolutely waxed by an M-series BMW...dunno which one it was, it was a few years ago. He left me like I was in reverse and to add to it all it was some old guy with 3 other people in the car. I was shamed. Lol.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 11:20 PM   #8
BlvdKing

M's are really fast but When I get my impala done I will smoke one on a straight. But I love the M3 it is one of my favorite cars period.
Old 02-27-2004, 01:35 PM   #9
nindoo

bmw 323i is slow.....Nothing to be proud of.

Race an M3 or m5

or the newer 5 or 7 series

And on top of it if the car is old and its automatic you loose like a second to get from 0-60.

M3 has a powerful inline 6 it will DESTROY!!! an Impala in a straight line.

Impala is slow, its got a powerful engine its good for abuse but its not a fast car. It might feel fast but thats about it.

Compete with cars in your own league man.
Old 03-09-2004, 10:26 AM   #10
Matrix

Yeah, I have to admit I've got a weak spot for BMW's.
I love my MazdaSpeed Protege (boost rocks), but after I finished law school I decided to start saving up for an M5. That or a house. Hmmmmm, decisions, decisions.....
Old 03-09-2004, 11:07 AM   #11
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrix
I love my MazdaSpeed Protege (boost rocks), but after I finished law school I decided to start saving up for an M5. That or a house. Hmmmmm, decisions, decisions.....

you can live in a car, but you can't drive a house

Old 03-09-2004, 07:28 PM   #12
vtracer20

i know a guy that owns a m5, he's like in his 40's, he's a doctor in mass, i work at a marina during the summer and he drives his down here every weekend...awsome guy...he's a fully tunes m3, and a 1/2 tuned m5, he said he has fun crusing at 130....my jaw dropped
Old 03-09-2004, 07:29 PM   #13
4doorspeedman

the new m5 is going to be friggin amazing BMw engneers must have seriuos inferioirty complexes casue they just cant stand to have nething come even close to their m cars. the e55mg was nippin at the m5's heels so in 2005 bmw is redoign the m5 with at least 500 naturaly inspirerted power comping from a 5 liter v10 its likely it will be more powerful and maybe even have a seven speed transmions hooked up with paddle shifting and 0-60 times south of 4.0 man its going to be a beast o and ne1 that drives a 323 is just trying to make people who dont know what their talking about think that its an m3
Old 03-13-2004, 09:41 AM   #14
nindoo

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrix

Mazda speed with the newer spoiler looks psycho!!. At first in my head I was expecting a mazda protege(...boring...boring..). But damm digity! the mazda speed looks goooooooooood. Does yours come with the 18 inch racing hart chromed mags?

Dude do you get turbo lag?
Old 03-18-2004, 02:33 PM   #15
Matrix

Quote:
Originally posted by nindoo
Mazda speed with the newer spoiler looks psycho!!. At first in my head I was expecting a mazda protege(...boring...boring..). But damm digity! the mazda speed looks goooooooooood. Does yours come with the 18 inch racing hart chromed mags?

Dude do you get turbo lag?

The Racing Harts are 17-inchers. The 2003's came with silver rims, and the 2003.5's came with the same rims except in gunmetal.

I get almost no turbo lag at all. It's a small Garrett T-25 turbo with a GT-series ball-bearing center section. I love this car sooooooooooo much. Handles like you wouldn't believe.
Old 03-18-2004, 03:12 PM   #16
4doorspeedman

iwas trying to decode betwwen the mazda speed protoge and the 6 and decided to get the six. the mazdaspeed version of their cars are so nice thought cant wait till the mazda spped turbo kit comes out for mine its going to own. the mazda speed protege is much better than mazda's first apptemp at a proformace protoge ne1 remeber the mazda mps barely ran sub 8's 0-60 nice rims and exahust though and the dude with an impala need to have his head examined lol beat a m3 no way in hell mabe an old e30 but he couldnt beat an e36 much ales the new e42's car and driver voted the m3 best handeling car price no option and you think an impala can hang with that god some people are retated no mabe if you swapted out the engine for a 427 and whent carzy on it you might beat a BONE stock e42 but you would have to be lucky people underestimate bimmers they are a lot laster than you think theri new 330's with the sport pacage run 0-60 n 5.8 and the new 545's run it in 5.5 and the dude that said he beat a 740 at highway speed is carzy that thing has a 4.0 v8 and goes 0-60 in the range of 5.6 and has carzy high speed accelration even the old 80's 5 series could go 160 stock so dont go raggin on the bimmers they are realy nice cars. i dont mean if some dude in a 318 or 323 is talkin smack about your car not to hand him his ass but those cars arent real BMW's go find a 330 a 545 or if ya realy wana get imbarested an old 850 that'el get er done
Old 03-18-2004, 05:08 PM   #17
VR4_Craver
Banned

mazda is sending everything they have to there mazdaspeed shops have you seen the turboed miata? "miata with balls" i beleive is what they called it
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 06:30 PM   #18
nindoo

Quote:
Originally posted by VR4_Craver
mazda is sending everything they have to there mazdaspeed shops have you seen the turboed miata? "miata with balls" i beleive is what they called it

Yeah I seen a miata with a 1.8 turbo.

Thing should fly its so light.

But there is one thing I'm not into it, I find finda girly looking,

I still really like the protege speed.(Even though it might be slightly slower)