User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2003, 03:47 PM   #41
OPAKRACING

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Jetta vs. Civic EX

Quote:
Originally posted by oc civic
he is a REAL automotive enthusiast, he does not post outlandish stories, and babble about rediculous motor combos that would not work well.. he does not come on here seeking attention, fabricating lies.. talkign abotu his "shop sponsor" who has no clue who he even is..

Never said OPAK sponsered me...speaking of fabrication...

How did ford50forlife start learning about cars? well, i can tell ya fer sure that it wasn't peopel like you that helped him learn, you fuking jackass. So a b18c1 rebuilt with a turbo boosting 14psi, and some other strenghthening items on the car aswell, is an outragious motor combo? I simple asked about turboing a spoon motor, and got a strait answer that the compression was too high, because its meant to be more of an auto-x motor...and i think even nonuv told me that .
Old 05-24-2003, 03:54 PM   #42
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Originally posted by nonovurbizniz
^yup...

you have come here and done nothing but ask retarded questions and make retarded statements... that's fine if your "trying to learn" but you're not... you just come here spit out whatever bs idea you heard about or popped into your head... then we have to spend 3days telling you why your head is up your ass...

You have the audacity to laugh a ford guy for not being able to decode my VERY honda specific joke (about YOU)... when YOU are the dumbass who actually wanted to buy and dis-assemble a spoon engine... You're a class a moron.

If you had a video of you "keeping up" with a vr6 I would laugh at how bad of a driver the vr6 has in it... YOU HAVE NOO NOO NOOOOOOOOO mods that would enable you to hang with a vr6.. on video or not it's bs... OH and fyi... I've heard from SEVERAL people that that is EXACTLY the case with the "civic vs viper" video... the guy in the viper wasn't running it as hard or well as it could've been.

So no your story your expererience and your inability to realize that it's all a 1 time thing is retarded and full of sh!t.

I seriously have tried DESPERATELY not to rag on you cuz you're learning... but it's rediculous what a schmuck you represent yourself as... whether that's how you actually are or not I don't know or really care...

You should really show some respect to people who CONTRIBUTE to the board... not just fill it with retarded questions and reluctance to learn... even when ALL of the posts besides your's and your friend's were in total concurrence that your story is missing something... like a luded up cop half-ass driving his vr6.

ya know, i'm prolly not even gunna ever be able to show you guys the race, so why do i even try to argue with you, tis pointless, jsut spiuing(sp) out your facts and numbers....i know how fast my car is, and i guess to you, it isn't that fast...maybe your car is just extremely slow for a civ. i dunno....but it was you that started this flame war, because you and your facts....so don't go blaming the shit on this post on me....its all oyu, in fact you're the one that posted the first flame....so who is it now thats contributing and is an asset...? yea, k....its definately not you...in this situation atleast....in others you've been VERY helpful to me.

So we've accomplished that my car can't beat a vr6, but i did keep up, so we've decided that the driver of the vr6 can't drive...k, so why are you still fighting? both of you should just be quiet, and know when to shut up, seriousely. i told na innocent kill story, like everyone does here, and got in this phatty of a fight because soemone wasn't there and couldnt' see what really happened? thats BS.
Old 05-24-2003, 05:32 PM   #43
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Jetta vs. Civic EX

Quote:
Originally posted by OPAKRACING

How did ford50forlife start learning about cars?

easy, start working on them for one and 2 spend 17,000 dollars to go to a automotive technical school and get a degree and enter the field of a mechanic....

for the most part people on this board have really enlightened me as to the world of hondas and i hope ive educated them likewise in certain threads, i originally came on this thread to ask svt cobra to race me in his old cobra, then i posted a couple races especially the one about me vs. the del sol with a gsr motor boosting... and i got a respect for the underdog and have stuck around since

which brings me to my next question why ARE YOU HERE?

you flame me for calling bs on a race i wasnt there and i can respect that, BUT THEN GIVE ME ALL THE DETAILS OF THE RACE (i.e. the race being a 2nd gear rolling start to 60mph race) and flame me when i bring up facts THAT YOU FREAKING SAID

just like the arguement you made with me about the SPOILER giving your REAR end downforce, AND The arguement about spiralmax giving dyno proven numbers (which you didnt even know about a dyno at the time), AND thirdly about the TURBO saturn thread where you HEARD HIS HEADERS on his turbo car

IT IS SAFE TO SAY that you need to shut the f#ck up because you are uniformed about how a car works, and really need to just accept defeat IN ITS RAWEST FORM

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife

Last edited by ford50forlife : 05-24-2003 at 05:36 PM.
ford50forlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2003, 05:35 PM   #44
ford50forlife
4th Gear

as for OC and nonovirbiz... i appreciate that....

btw nono, when you gonna let me take a crack at that civic with the 4.0

Old 05-24-2003, 06:02 PM   #45
nonovurbizniz

Quote:
Originally posted by ford50forlife
as for OC and nonovirbiz... i appreciate that....

btw nono, when you gonna let me take a crack at that civic with the 4.0

DUDE.... there's a HUGE honda/vw meet at marcus dairy next sat... the 31st... You show up I will run you... I got a wicked gay green coupe... with both fenders dented... and a chipped to hell hood.. you won't be able to miss me amungst the "big money" honda's.
Old 05-25-2003, 12:39 AM   #46
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
DUDE.... there's a HUGE honda/vw meet at marcus dairy next sat... the 31st... You show up I will run you... I got a wicked gay green coupe... with both fenders dented... and a chipped to hell hood.. you won't be able to miss me amungst the "big money" honda's.

thats cool i just got back from a bootleg party where i fought this kid in a red integra ... his name is precisiontuning lol

he drives a milano red 94 5 spd ls he said he set something up in danbury @ that date and he knows you lol, we fought after he got pissed i knew more about hondas than he did and that i beat him @ burnout for gamecube after 7 beers lol and i put him in a headlock roflmao

ill be there, if my car isnt done by then, then the 4.0 will be there.

Old 05-25-2003, 01:17 AM   #47
OPAKRACING

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Jetta vs. Civic EX

Quote:
easy, start working on them for one and 2 spend 17,000 dollars to go to a automotive technical school and get a degree and enter the field of a mechanic....

for the most part people on this board have really enlightened me as to the world of hondas and i hope ive educated them likewise in certain threads, i originally came on this thread to ask svt cobra to race me in his old cobra, then i posted a couple races especially the one about me vs. the del sol with a gsr motor boosting... and i got a respect for the underdog and have stuck around since

which brings me to my next question why ARE YOU HERE?

you flame me for calling bs on a race i wasnt there and i can respect that, BUT THEN GIVE ME ALL THE DETAILS OF THE RACE (i.e. the race being a 2nd gear rolling start to 60mph race) and flame me when i bring up facts THAT YOU FREAKING SAID

just like the arguement you made with me about the SPOILER giving your REAR end downforce, AND The arguement about spiralmax giving dyno proven numbers (which you didnt even know about a dyno at the time), AND thirdly about the TURBO saturn thread where you HEARD HIS HEADERS on his turbo car

IT IS SAFE TO SAY that you need to shut the f#ck up because you are uniformed about how a car works, and really need to just accept defeat IN ITS RAWEST FORM

So a spoiler doesn't give you downforce? ....especially mine? hows that work?

I never said it gave me Dyno proven numbers...and i never said i heard his headers, i said i heard his intake....and i was guessing that it was a turo saturn...get your facts strait
Old 05-25-2003, 10:21 AM   #48
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Jetta vs. Civic EX

Quote:
and i was guessing that it was a turo saturn...get your facts strait

thats funny you made a whole thread about meeting the guy and looking under his hood.. i guess that was all a lie then

the red saturn i raced

about the wing, it does give you rear downforce which doesnt help you in the least, and actually hinders you (ever so slighlty not even noticeable, kinda like a bowling ball on your trunk) but its the fact you were so persistant about it keeping your rear planted as if you had a 550hp rwd vehicle that actually had to worry about traction loss @ 60 plus that i laugh at.

ive learned argueing with you is a lost cause.... there is no end to it until the other party stops... whether it resorts in the basic of name calling or whatever. i dont feel like turning this thread into the other comedies youve made, so consider me doing you a favor and stopping it now to save you some face

Old 05-25-2003, 10:45 AM   #49
nonovurbizniz

oh and fyi opak you can't run an intake on a turbo either... well you can you just won't hear it...

the intake makes noise because it's an open realatively unbent un muffled pipe going into your engine (where the noise comes from) even if you run a cai on a turbo you'll NEVER hear it because it runs through the turbo... the turbo piping and most times an intercooler... it's a sealed system so you never hear the "roar" associated with cai's

ford5's summed up why there would not be header on there... those are the 2 main mods that are incompatable between fi and na.

P.S. In my opinion a 1.9 would have one... Idon't doubt you coulda won but if it was stick and they were competent they should have you with or without turbo...

again not trying to be mean but you don't seem to realize some "kills" aren't worth posting cuz they'd never repeat.

beating faster cars in a civic is only cool when it's because of work you've done and actually repeatable.
Old 05-25-2003, 11:29 AM   #50
OPAKRACING

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Jetta vs. Civic EX

Quote:
thats funny you made a whole thread about meeting the guy and looking under his hood.. i guess that was all a lie then

the red saturn i raced

about the wing, it does give you rear downforce which doesnt help you in the least, and actually hinders you (ever so slighlty not even noticeable, kinda like a bowling ball on your trunk) but its the fact you were so persistant about it keeping your rear planted as if you had a 550hp rwd vehicle that actually had to worry about traction loss @ 60 plus that i laugh at.

ive learned argueing with you is a lost cause.... there is no end to it until the other party stops... whether it resorts in the basic of name calling or whatever. i dont feel like turning this thread into the other comedies youve made, so consider me doing you a favor and stopping it now to save you some face

Did i say i looked under the hood of the saturn? nope. he said he had it....and i don't know if i believe him...therefore i am guessing when i say, its turbo charged.

i never argued that the wing was extremely useful to my car, but it does give me downforce, weather its bad DF or good DF.
Old 05-25-2003, 11:33 AM   #51
OPAKRACING

Quote:
oh and fyi opak you can't run an intake on a turbo either... well you can you just won't hear it...

the intake makes noise because it's an open realatively unbent un muffled pipe going into your engine (where the noise comes from) even if you run a cai on a turbo you'll NEVER hear it because it runs through the turbo... the turbo piping and most times an intercooler... it's a sealed system so you never hear the "roar" associated with cai's

ford5's summed up why there would not be header on there... those are the 2 main mods that are incompatable between fi and na.

P.S. In my opinion a 1.9 would have one... Idon't doubt you coulda won but if it was stick and they were competent they should have you with or without turbo...

again not trying to be mean but you don't seem to realize some "kills" aren't worth posting cuz they'd never repeat.

beating faster cars in a civic is only cool when it's because of work you've done and actually repeatable.

Dude, thank you for actually not be'n a b*tch to me in this post, i appreciuate to calmely talk about this....

actuially, i think its even more of a reason to post, since they'll never happen again, but thats jsut my opinion.

at the time that i raced it, i wouldn't even guess it was a turbo, cause ya know....turbo....vs. 1.6l 4 banger...i mean, i though one of those would tear me apart. and the car didn't have exhaust, but seemed a little gutteral sounding, and i know when i used to have only intake on my civ, i sounded all gutteral like that...so i guess, hey, its an intake. do turbo's make a gutteral sound?
Old 05-26-2003, 08:46 AM   #52
oc civic

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Jetta vs. Civic EX

Quote:
Never said OPAK sponsered me...speaking of fabrication...

you DID imply it because i made fun of you.. i can't find the post, but i even emailed the company and told them.. someone said why do you have there name, sponsor or something and you replyed something like that.. then i broke your balls for days..
Old 05-26-2003, 08:51 AM   #53
oc civic

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Jetta vs. Civic EX

Quote:
i never argued that the wing was extremely useful to my car, but it does give me downforce, weather its bad DF or good DF.

it is my honest opinion that your civic can not travel fast enough for your wing to create downforce... it MAY create drag, but NOT downforce... just letting you know
Old 05-26-2003, 10:18 AM   #54
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

so i pull at this light and a red furarri comes next to me yo. starts reving the engine and he asks me how much i paid for my accord, and i tell him "more than you can afford pal, this ish has vtech under the hood yo, " so the light turns green an the race is on. my engineis screaming at 10rpms. by the end of the first gear is at my rear door, then the tranny shifts into second and my car just takes off, leaving him 10 bus lenghts behind, so i put the blinkers on and slow down. he just drives by and gives me the finger. i thought the furarri guys were cool yo

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2003, 10:31 AM   #55
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

now on a more serious note, the vr6 is one strong car. floor it and you have power on demand right there at your foot. i don't see a civic keeping up with it unless the engine was blown or the driver wasn't even racing. most of the hondas you have to step harder on them just to keep up with cars that take off normally from a stop light.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2003, 09:49 PM   #56
OPAKRACING

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Jetta vs. Civic EX

Quote:
Originally posted by oc civic
it is my honest opinion that your civic can not travel fast enough for your wing to create downforce... it MAY create drag, but NOT downforce... just letting you know

Well, did we ask for your opinion? No...why? cause its full of shit.

You emailed the company? wow...your an ass hole...why the hell woudl you go to that trouble? ....oh yea, cause your a fricken idiot...

jsut curious....what did they reply?
Old 05-26-2003, 11:32 PM   #57
TeriyakiBroccoli
5th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
so i pull at this light and a red furarri comes next to me yo. starts reving the engine and he asks me how much i paid for my accord, and i tell him "more than you can afford pal, this ish has vtech under the hood yo, " so the light turns green an the race is on. my engineis screaming at 10rpms. by the end of the first gear is at my rear door, then the tranny shifts into second and my car just takes off, leaving him 10 bus lenghts behind, so i put the blinkers on and slow down. he just drives by and gives me the finger. i thought the furarri guys were cool yo

BAHHAH ROFL.

Nawz yo. Nawz.

everyone loves the turbizzim.
TeriyakiBroccoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 06:09 AM   #58
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Jetta vs. Civic EX

Quote:

You emailed the company? wow...your an ass hole...why the hell woudl you go to that trouble? ....oh yea, cause your a fricken idiot...

Old 05-27-2003, 06:39 PM   #59
OPAKRACING

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Jetta vs. Civic EX

Quote:

Wow, that was inteligent....spell much?
Old 05-27-2003, 08:48 PM   #60
94 civic jdmD15b

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Jetta vs. Civic EX

Man. Your a tool! No way your almost stock 1.6 even came close. Get a life. My eclipse runs very close , and will pull ahead after 120 mph from the vr6, and IT WOULD SMOKE YOU IN HIGH GEAR.
Old 05-27-2003, 10:59 PM   #61
OPAKRACING

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Jetta vs. Civic EX

Quote:
Originally posted by 94 civic jdmD15b
Man. Your a tool! No way your almost stock 1.6 even came close. Get a life. My eclipse runs very close , and will pull ahead after 120 mph from the vr6, and IT WOULD SMOKE YOU IN HIGH GEAR.

Did i say i beat him? damn, you guys are acting like i legitimately beat him, rofl.

Tool....hah....
Old 05-28-2003, 05:45 AM   #62
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Jetta vs. Civic EX

Quote:
Did i say i beat him? damn, you guys are acting like i legitimately beat him, rofl.

Tool....hah....

you sir owe me the 10 minutes of my life back it took me to read your posts

your ignorance is astounding i dont see how you havent been banned yet

Old 05-28-2003, 07:40 AM   #63
Spitz

i want to see this wing that gives you magical amazing downforce post a pic or tell us the website.
Old 05-28-2003, 08:56 AM   #64
oc civic

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Jetta vs. Civic EX

Quote:

Im right.. you are wrong (about the spoiler) and im ALMOST %100 sure people here would rather here my opinion than yours...

Quote:
You emailed the company? wow...your an ass hole...why the hell woudl you go to that trouble?

i saw some dick face teenager potentially ruining the reputation of a shop, so i wanted to make sure they were aware of that..

Quote:

ask them....

and to all your shit talking to me... bring your car.. bring your purse (last time i checked thats what little highschool girls kept there money in).. and your mouth over and we can race and see who has the faster car...
Old 05-28-2003, 11:32 AM   #65
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by Spitz
i want to see this wing that gives you magical amazing downforce post a pic or tell us the website.

heres pics of his ultra fast race car.......

http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showt...threadid=12936
Old 05-28-2003, 02:35 PM   #66
94 civic jdmD15b

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Jetta vs. Civic EX

Quote:

Tool....hah....

No, you said that it was door to door nobody pulled on anyone. Thats just plain horse shit. Its ricers like you that make the rest of us look bad. YOU HAVE THE SPIRAL MAX bawwwww. Enough Said.