Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 08:36 AM   #41
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

She's guys, she is a member of this site just like everyone else is. She asked for one favor and you guys give her this much shit about it. Geez, we all need to chill out. It would be different if she came here just to get people to vote for her.

Dont hate, appreciate!

Im leaving this open for now, but if this crap keeps going I will close it.
Old 04-08-2004, 12:27 PM   #42
IALuder

i was calling her retarded. that was just something that came to my mind and i could help but post it. plus in the rest of my 1st post in this thread i calmly and politely told her that wasnt going to join a board and to vote for her. i dont bash on people.

personally i dont get why you want to ban her. but i think this thread has gotten out of controll and people are just going at eachothers throats for no reason. so i do believe this thread should be close.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
Old 04-08-2004, 03:24 PM   #43
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice
She's guys, she is a member of this site just like everyone else is. She asked for one favor and you guys give her this much shit about it. Geez, we all need to chill out. It would be different if she came here just to get people to vote for her.

Again Racing...it's the principle of it. If I asked someone like you to say...help me work on my car even though you live halfway across the country and you said no then I threw a tantrum and sent you profane PMs...how would you take that? Sure, my scenario's a little different but the principle is the same. I don't know this chick and she made a fairly presumptuous opening post to this thread. Why should I feel obliged to help her? I certainly wouldn't expect that if the situations were reversed she'd have my back (but maybe that's because I've never seen her post in the OT forums...ever). Also...if you look back I started just joking around...until she started running her mouth calling people retarded, implying she's better than the rest of us (you should see some of the PMs I got), etc. Then and only then did I lay into her. Talk all that shit and still expect help? Fuck that.

Edit: I'm with SF again...just lock it down. Nothing can come from this thread and everything that could've been accomplished has. People know she's in a contest and that was the whole point. Why wait until it gets worse?
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
Old 04-08-2004, 04:18 PM   #44
2ndGenTeg
4th Gear

What a dumb slut.

"Hi. I'll pretend I give a shit about you boys and your dumb cars so you suckers will vote me for in my meaningless contest."

Not to mention she's the very epitome of an amateur model. You should have thanked GT for not destroying the poor girl by letting her know the only place her modeling "career" is going to land her is knocked up and on welfare.

Not to mention the whole caps lock thing... when are people gonna learn?
Old 04-08-2004, 06:18 PM   #45
CD5Passion

Quote:
Originally posted by 2ndGenTeg
What a dumb slut.

"Hi. I'll pretend I give a shit about you boys and your dumb cars so you suckers will vote me for in my meaningless contest."

Not to mention she's the very epitome of an amateur model. You should have thanked GT for not destroying the poor girl by letting her know the only place her modeling "career" is going to land her is knocked up and on welfare.

Not to mention the whole caps lock thing... when are people gonna learn?

man that was just uncalled for, I've stayed quiet and just read but man you shouldn't go around and say shit like that. It's bashing like this that starts ridiculous fights, I can argee with GT somewhat but you came out of nowhere as the thread was dieing and just throw a cheap shot. I know a few models who are definatly not sluts, and are very very smart so don't judge. I don't know her and I havent seen a single post from her other than this and her initial thread but judging is messed up. she has the right to ask for everyone's help if you ask me. someone close the thread so bashing like this stops
Old 04-08-2004, 06:23 PM   #46
VR4_Craver
Banned

Re: IF I OFFENDED ANY ONE I'M SORRY!

Quote:
Originally posted by 1hotchic
I DID PM HIM TO KEEP IT OFF THE FORUM AND ME A LITTLE MATURE ABOUT IT. SO THANK YOU FOR SHOWING EVERYONE WHO WAS IMMATURE. I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN SEE HOW IMMATURE SOME PEOPLE REALLY ARE. BYE!

WHOA! didi you forget what kind of pm you sent him? If so let me remind you:

Quote:
fuck you! just to keep this off the forum to save you from embarrassment, you're a fucken asshole and I hope that someday you'll learn to be a little nicer to people. I've made 35 posts, so fucken what!!! I made a mistake and put honda 99, so fucken what!!! Find someone else to make fun of. I thought everyone here was really nice and helped me out with some shit, that wasn't posted, it was through pm. But why do I have to explain this to you? You're nothing to no one!! Thanks for your support to a hstuner member!
p.s. GROW THE FUCK UP, YOU DON'T OWN THIS FORUM!

Yes that is you... The only being immature is you in this matter. Granted your intentions where good in using the pm but still...did you read what you wrote? If you dont like the way the people on a forum act than dont come. Simple as that.
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
Old 04-08-2004, 06:32 PM   #47
2ndGenTeg
4th Gear

Somebody's got a crush....

Sorry, my bad- I use dumb slut as a generic term of disapproval, not actually implying any promiscuity.

As for the rest of it, I stand by it. I still think she was playing all of you for fools in order to get a few meaningless votes for an even more meaningless contest. If the girl's modeling career was actually going anywhere, she wouldn't be competing against the "Paintball Warehouse" girl to the tune of less than 100 total votes. Not that it even matters what any of us think- she's gone to play herself off to another audience, and, in case you haven't noticed, she's not coming back.

Revive a thread from the dead? I'm sorry, I hadn't realized that a thread posted to less than two hours prior could be considered six feet under and over with. If it was dead, I would have let it be. Think before you open your mouth.

And I still think she's a dumbass for the caps lock thing- c'mon- you can't really argue with that.
Old 04-08-2004, 06:47 PM   #48
CD5Passion

ok i understand what you say
and by "crush"? im sorry to dissapoint ya but no, just because I thought I'd defend a bit of her doesnt mean I like her, means I just don't like people judging. also I didn't realize the thread was still fresh, that's my bad sorry man

granted that PM was hypocritical

my 2 cents is spent
Old 04-08-2004, 06:50 PM   #49
pimpinprelude

ive stayed quiet so far... but here are my thoughts.. if anybody cares..

i dont doubt she came here to learn about cars.. i mean.. look at it like this fellas.. if she wanted votes, she would have put in google "people to vote for me".. and would this site have come up? i think not. now if she put in "the best friggin honda site around", hstuners would be the first to come up..

i simply think she was just asking a favor.. yeah she act like a 10 year old.. but still..
Old 04-08-2004, 07:23 PM   #50
CD5Passion

best friggin honda site fo shizzle, wisdom speaks true
Old 04-08-2004, 08:18 PM   #51
thermal
Banning Machine

fuk....wut the hell happened to this thread? .........wait, before you all started getting on each other's nerve, I asked for a naked picture of her. Well, I still dont have it... so please Flor, dont leave yet..................j/k.

Seriously. Let's calm down. Otherwise I will have to use my Super Moderator power and lock this thread.....lol..... fuk man..... I cant get serious..... too much Heineken?

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 04-09-2004, 03:22 AM   #52
1hotchic
1st Gear

can't this thread just die already. If no one believes me that I didn't join for votes, that's fine. Maybe I should of never posted for some help, but I did anyways. Just to set the record straight, I came here in January and I didn't join the contest till April. Just to prove to you that I'm not here for votes. Go ahead and research it if you want. I'm not here to make enemies, just to ask questions and get some answers on my car and life.
Old 04-09-2004, 04:35 AM   #53
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Must...hold back....opinion....or...get shit...from....mods!
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
Old 04-09-2004, 05:11 AM   #54
CD5Passion

^lol

1hottie I personally have nothing against you as I have yet to recieve shit but you shouldn't let someones opinion get to you, you have to be able to take a few stonings every once in a while. gods knows I've gotten one or two in my life. But i say you stick around and continue to learn, I mean not even a 1/5 of the people who frequent this board have made a comment.
Old 04-09-2004, 07:57 AM   #55
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by 1hotchic
can't this thread just die already.

Your wish has been granted...

*LOCKED*