::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Accord
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2003, 07:54 AM   #1
rocky2

90 accord ex no fuel,or spark

fininishing up on a burnt valve and a damaged piston on #2 cylinder. Now no fuel and spark. Wondering why because it was running before work was done. Computer only blinks once,when keyed. "check engine" light does not come on when trying to start. Could get "check engine" light to activate only by pulling "ecm" fuse on "on'. Left fuel line at rail disconected to see if fuel pump runs. Checked all fuses are ok. Engine turns over nice . Can't pull any codes. I know FI honda 's do have bad main relays go out alot, gonna try a boneyard one soon. But if anyones got a tip to help me out please let me know ..I'm thinking there could be a special procedure to follow to get fuel and spark going. Thanks for any responce.
Old 05-26-2003, 07:48 PM   #2
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

i think it's the efi too, or you might have forgotten to hook up some wires.

also the efi relay can be fixed just need to pull it out and take it's cover off, then you will have to solder 2-3 pins and it will be as good as new

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 04:56 PM   #3
rocky2

Yes I did leave the black double ground wire located off the thermostat housing thanks Hondaman. Runs good. Smoked for a hour though. Cause residue oil that was in exhaust was burning off. Bye the way,when checking codes I just cut off connector wires and tied them together and a code 4-3 was going contiunliesly while I had it running at 4500 rpm's then it stopped whats a code 4-3.?
Old 05-27-2003, 05:53 PM   #4
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

fuel suply system.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote