::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2002, 01:14 PM   #1
cashizslick

!!!!!!!!!!somebody Hit My Car!!!!!!!!!!

Im in my room this morning at around 9:30 and i hear a crash and then a car alarm going off. I look out the window, and realize it's my car! This dumbass hit my car while trying to park and destroyed my rear passenger quarter panle and scraped up my bumper pretty bad. Im so mad, RRRRRRRRRRRRRR-But at least i got his insurance info and he owned up to it, and somebody hitting you is always better than you hitting them.
Old 12-09-2002, 01:24 PM   #2
msvtec14

That sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. I went to a show at the Webster a few months back and someone hit my car and I don't even know who did it. It wasn't that bad but I had a small dent in my bumper and the paint got f*cked up. I feel your pain!
Old 12-09-2002, 01:28 PM   #3
cashizslick

the panel is so messed up its not even funney, and the bumper looks bad too. it should be at least 800 to fix, good thing i got their info.
Old 12-09-2002, 02:11 PM   #4
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

That really sucks! At least he didn't hit and run.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 02:53 PM   #5
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX
Old 12-09-2002, 02:56 PM   #6
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX

Ditto!
You shouldn't really be bitching now. I mean, it'll get fixed, so it's all a matter of time! Don't sweat it.
Old 12-09-2002, 03:39 PM   #7
cashizslick

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
Ditto!
You shouldn't really be bitching now. I mean, it'll get fixed, so it's all a matter of time! Don't sweat it.

Good call, i should be countin my blessins-lol. The worst thing about this is that it happened today when i hade a math final 3 hours later, i was so stressed out, but oh well.

Ill try to get a rental car from that guy's insurance company-those are fun to beat on.

Hey, i think that this guy woulda ran if my alarm didnt go off when he hit the car. I saw him standing next to my car with a pissed off look on his face, but i think he stayed because the alarm attracted attention to it.
Old 12-09-2002, 04:05 PM   #8
juvenile

That's why it's a good thing to have even a cheap alarm *D makes mental note to buy an alarm*
Old 12-09-2002, 04:29 PM   #9
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

that really sucks dude but you are gonna get your car fixed. and no bones were crushed either in the incident

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 04:54 PM   #10
cashizslick

my insurance policy has a 500$ deductable, am i gonna have to pay that eventhough this was not my fault?-I hope not.
Old 12-09-2002, 04:56 PM   #11
juvenile

Well...the guy's insurance techincally should cover it since HE hit you. I mean the way I think the deductible works is if you hit someone, and got your car repaired...you'd have to pay the deductible.
Old 12-09-2002, 04:57 PM   #12
mt.biker

it was really decent of him to stick around.. you shouldn't be complaining and i hope you didn't ripp his head off. I'm sure he feels bad enough about the whole thing and its going to feel it in his pocket shortly.
Old 12-09-2002, 04:59 PM   #13
mt.biker

Quote:
Well...the guy's insurance techincally should cover it since HE hit you. I mean the way I think the deductible works is if you hit someone, and got your car repaired...you'd have to pay the deductible.

i believe that all depends on what your local laws are. Around here you pay your own way its called "no fault" insurance. As i didn't have to pay for the womens accord that i clipped but i did have to pay my bill, it all works out in the end. You knwo all insurances companies are teh same... its one big company guys so dont be fooled
Old 12-09-2002, 05:38 PM   #14
GirlRacer

Quote:
Ditto!
You shouldn't really be bitching now.

Wait a minute...that was kinda rude

Anyway...that does suck! It means yer gonna have to go w/out it while it's in the shop. That is SUCH a pain! I'm gettin ready to have to go through the same thing myself. Except in my instance, I hit someone in a parking lot... My right brake locked up & caused me to lose control of my car while I was swerving to miss this SUV headed right toward me.
She's very lucky I didn't get my hands on her... mighta made a trip to jail that day.
Old 12-09-2002, 08:10 PM   #15
cashizslick

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer

Anyway...that does suck! It means yer gonna have to go w/out it while it's in the shop. That is SUCH a pain! I'm gettin ready to have to go through the same thing myself. Except in my instance, I hit someone in a parking lot... My right brake locked up & caused me to lose control of my car while I was swerving to miss this SUV headed right toward me.
She's very lucky I didn't get my hands on her... mighta made a trip to jail that day.

Its deffinately the worst, look at all the aggravation i have to go through now, the only thing that can make me happy will be when i get to beat the tar out of the automatic neon rental car ill pry get.
Old 12-09-2002, 08:19 PM   #16
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer

I didn't mean for it to sound rude. I meant to say that it's still not as bad as it could have been. My bad bro if I offended you...
Old 12-09-2002, 08:29 PM   #17
cashizslick

Quote:
I didn't mean for it to sound rude. I meant to say that it's still not as bad as it could have been. My bad bro if I offended you...

Oh, im offended. . . . . j/k, no prob, i hear ya.