Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2004, 11:42 PM   #1
mavaaoife

Stupid Stupid Stupid

So I was at my holiday party for my job.... drank a bit... and three hours later drove home.. Well i still felt flushed.. and a cop pulls me over.. of course being only 20 i think im fucked.. "Was i driving bad"? I had no idea what I did... fucking cop comes to my window "Ma'am did you know you headlight is out.."... FUCK.. No i really didnt.. "No Sir.. I did not... I appreciate you pointing it out to me.. I will make sure to get it fixed first thing in the morning..".. SOB Cop: "well I would get it done soon.. Ice and your kind of car doesnt make for a good mix..."... WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE MEAN MY KIND OF CAR.. "No Sir it sure does not..".. He walks towards his car and then as I switch the car back in gear his lights go off and then back on... He gets back out and starts walking towards me again... WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO NOW... Cop: "Ma'am one of your reverse lights is out as well.. I would just have someone replace all of them for you"... SOMEONE ELSE??? AM I TOO INCOMPITENT TO DO IT MY OWN DAMN SELF... mother fucker... "Again sir I didnt know but thank you for pointing it out.." Anywho I hate cops..... and yes I am now buzzed again...

Http://www.myspace.com/tehren84
Old 12-18-2004, 11:45 PM   #2
CD5Passion

damn...what an ass at least he didnt think you were drinking
Old 12-18-2004, 11:46 PM   #3
mavaaoife

very true.. not to mention i dont usually act drunk so im good...

Old 12-19-2004, 02:37 AM   #4
RxGoaT13
4th Gear

thats sucks....and im buzzed/drunk myself.
Old 12-19-2004, 03:28 AM   #5
AzCivic

too think, a cop pulled over a (possibly) drunk driver. the nerve!
Old 12-19-2004, 09:03 AM   #6
IALuder

to think a cop is only looking out for your safety? damn having a headlight would cuase more of the road to be darker. possilbly blinding things. damn i cant believe an asshole like that would do something like that.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
Old 12-19-2004, 05:50 PM   #7
mavaaoife

ben shut up...

Old 12-19-2004, 07:36 PM   #8
Violent Apathy

Hahahahaha. AzCivic and Sockman's comments = awesome.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Old 12-19-2004, 10:17 PM   #9
MissJDM

Glad to know you're okay, no tickets involved, too! Although, Just thought I'd randomly comment : I hate drunk drivers. No, I hate those who drink and drive.

you say it best when you say nothing at all
Old 12-19-2004, 10:22 PM   #10
mavaaoife

I dont like drunk drivers either.. and it had been two hours... not to mention i was driving fine... the whole point of posting the story was that now-a-days guys guys still just assume girls have no idea about their cars...

but remember i was buzzed during that post so i was going on a rave.... wow.. no more drinking for karen

Old 12-20-2004, 12:36 AM   #11
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

So let me get this straight...YOU were drinking and driving. You got pulled over, because you had a headlight out. Which the cop told you about and didn't ticket you. Then one of your reverse lights was out. Which he was nice enough just to tell you about...and not ticket you. And your mad at him. For giving you a warning. Grow the fuck up.
As for this comment!
Quote:
Anywho I hate cops.....

If you hate cops...Do yourself a favor and cops..who you hate. NEVER phone them when your in need of them. So if someone breaks into your car and steals shit. Don't phone them. If your house get's broken into. Don't phone them. Sexually assulted, beat, anything. Don't phone them if you hate them. Your just wasting your time and theirs.
Once again. Grow up.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
Old 12-20-2004, 01:36 AM   #12
IALuder

black has a point. if you hate cops, dont use their services.

my dads a cop. i have gone riding before. its so funny. i seen this kid i knew at school. he was talking all this shit about them. how he doesnt like them and shit. well he got jumped, called the cops. next day at school i asked him about it. he said quote/unquote "yea, they showed up but arent going to doing anything fing pigs." if thats the case why call them.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.

Last edited by IALuder : 12-20-2004 at 01:42 AM.
Old 12-20-2004, 09:44 AM   #13
mavaaoife

now hating cops doesnt come from this... my hating cops goes back to me being "sexually assulted" at college and cops not doing a damn thing, because they didnt believe me that a frat boy would do such a thing.... or the asshole cop who in my accident didnt give the other lady a speeding ticket for going 85mph in a 30mph zone.. or even the cop who drove right past good friend who was shot 3 times because he was too afraid to stop (He said this while he testified in court)... now I did not say I hate all cops.. and i dont.. but I hate cops who dont do their job right.. yes the guy who stopped me was doing his job... but for the 1 cop he is how many others do you think take advantage of their "cop ability"? Dont you dare tell me to grow up when you dont know my reason for saying what I said.

Old 12-20-2004, 02:32 PM   #14
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by Mycivicjust8u
now I did not say I hate all cops..

Quote:
Anywho I hate cops.....

Pretty much sums it up right there. You just contradicted yourself.
But seriously, I can't stand people like you. People who bitch and bitch and bitch about cops. I'm not saying all cops are good, cause they aren't. But not all cops are bad either. Anyway I've said what I've said. My brother is a prison guard and he wears a shirt under his uniform and to the gym and shit it says "We don't sleep at night, so you can."

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

Old 12-20-2004, 07:54 PM   #15
mavaaoife

saying i hate cops doesnt mean i hate all cops ass... and good dont like people like me... like I care.. again like I said you have nor ight to tell me to grow up cause you dont know what ive been through. One of my best friends is going through training to be a cop.. so as far as im concerned you can kiss my ass...

Old 12-20-2004, 10:17 PM   #16
MissJDM

Dude, this is getting lame. One of the biggest things I remember is when those say they hate cops yet turn around and love em when the're needed. Life seems to always be convenient, eh?

Anyhow, Karen, we didn't exactly know what you were refering to, as you history with cops..but at the same time..learn to appreciate the law.

Black Del Sol, I couldn't have said it better. =]

you say it best when you say nothing at all
Old 12-20-2004, 10:18 PM   #17
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
saying i hate cops doesnt mean i hate all cops ass... and good dont like people like me... like I care.. again like I said you have nor ight to tell me to grow up cause you dont know what ive been through. One of my best friends is going through training to be a cop.. so as far as im concerned you can kiss my ass...

Nah..I would rather just piss you off. Anyway..I'm going to lock this because first off. This thread sucked from beginning. and second. This thread isn't going anywhere.

Closed Thread