.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2002, 10:34 PM   #41
nonovurbizniz

Originally posted by spoogenet
I have known plenty of 16-18 year old girls who are more mature than some 21-35 year old ones I've known."

If you've ever met a 35 year old girl that was less mature (and i'm not talking about someone who makes goofy jokes) than the most weathered 16 year old that has ever been you've met the most imature human alive.

"Not only were they more mature, some of them were far more experienced and less innocent than some of the older girls"

Right cuz some dirtier bastard decided it was hot to do dirty things to a TOTALLY innocent girl. There by scaring her and making her go on a path of destruction for the rest of her life.

Well "Philosophically" speaking,
1. a 16 year old has not been socially aware or treated like an adult for long enough to understand what an older guy has in mind.

2. Youth is universally accepted as a time of innocence. why you would want to screw that up is beyong me. (if your into that kinda thing then just run around telling little kids santa dosen't exist.)

3. Things affect young girls FAR more than any guy will ever understand (including me) you may think everything is fine and good. even if your honest and lay it out... I wanna bang you... I'm not interested in a relationship. The girl hears that and does whatever you want her to thinking that you will realize how great she is and forget what you said.

It's not arbitrary. 18 marks the point where your brain has fully developed not only in size but in function as well. Yes this is a generalization but... that's because generally it true (of course there are exceptions) The ability to predict and understand consiquences has been studied and it was determined that 18 is the average age where it is fully developed.

"In the social framework of our society there is a stigma of "adults" dating "adolescents" however it is not on a case-by-case basis, it is merely applied by age."

Right because if we did it on a case by case basis there would be no standards and the courts would still be dealing with who George Washington banged. One judge could think it's fine to nail 9 year olds. others may think 30 is too young. So you make a Law that generalizes to satisfy the needs and saftey of the "majority" (you know that thing that rules here??)

"Arguments such as "it's just wrong", or "it's immoral", or "you're a perv if you like young girls""

Dude I don't follow any rules just cuz thats stupid. question EVERYTHING you hear see or read.
And as far as liking young girls that's fine I like dynamite but I'm not gunna stick my dick in a pile of it.

Look if YOU are a REALLY immature boy and your not looking to get laid and really think that you've found the love of your life (your wrong) then fine date a 15 year old. if your serious the family will almost always see that and understand (as long as your not MUCH older (even then some people just settle bo derick married a 40-50 year old when she was in her early to late teens and the parents just accepted it cuz she was in love and he wasn't looking to bang her and dump her.)

Ya it sure is a hassle when Your child molester ass can't get into your favorite bar/club/pool hall.

Selling liquor on sundays is not quite the same as banging kids.

"Why is a guy a stud and a girl a whore when they both sleep with lots of members of the opposite sex? Social stigma based upon nothing more than a double standard opinion."

I don't have that double standard so....

"Why can a girl wear guys clothes and a guy not wear girls clothes? Social stigma based upon nothing more than a double standard opinion."

I've worn skirts in the summer give the boys some breathing room.

Why can women have babies and guys can't? Biology.

"So why can't a 19 year old guy date a 16 year old girl without being called a perv or insulted in some other way?"

Call me when your first daughter goes into her FRESHMAN year in H.S. and she comes home with some beer shwilling **** up Senior whos trying to pop her cherry (or be 2,3,4,5th in line to bang a young girl whatever).

"NOTE: I'm not advocating guys chase after young girls, I'm especially not advocating getting tied up with the law, I just think the law and many people's opinions in this case (as many others) aren't based upon any good solid evidence or reason other than perception and opinion. "

Good solid evidence... how about growing up being friends with girls MY OWN AGE. doing nothing but complaining about being RAPED... DATE RAPED... MADE TO FEEL FORCED INTO A SITUATION THEY'RE UNCOMFORTABLE IN... UNABLE TO FEND OFF UNWANTED ATTENTION.

I know a girl who was a freshman when she banged a senior who I was friends with (this girl was stacked like an 18 year old and had been with guys in the past.) he banged her with no ill intentions he REALLY liked her. She broke into tears afterwords and wouldn't tell him why... I found out from her later it was because she had no idea why she had sex with him... she didn't like him.. it just made her feel good to have him like her... once he started kissing her she felt too uncomfortable to say stop. so she ends up feeling raped helpless and like a slut.

I'm not saying anything personally about mt. biker he seems like a good guy from other posts I've read and even this one. the "goddam pervs " was a BORDERLINE joke.

The point is young girls and boys are in-capable of making "adult" decisions... think of all the dumbass shit you did when you where a kid. just dumb shit that'll get you in trouble cuz you thought it wasn't that big a deal.. well it is when all of a sudden the girl is yelling rape because her parents found out she had sex.

And if you look young great so do I. I'm 25 and I get carded for cigarettes ALL the time. Well I'm also married to a 31 old. So obviously I don't have a problem with age gaps.

Just don't bang young girls it's not that hard to avoid... most of them won't ever request it... and those who do YOU SHOULD AVOID EVEN MORE. (watch american beauty (it's not something that some director just thought of.... girls act like that all the time)
nonovurbizniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 11:12 PM   #42
mt.biker

the kind of girl your talking about has a bunch of issues, one might being the fact she doesn't come from a loving home and is looking for the feeling from the guy she is sleeping with.

I totally hear you dude on this issue of date rape and thats why i think before you have sex you should really talk about it. Not just have it happen.

I'm glad someone didn't take my comment the wrong way.

Cheers
Old 11-23-2002, 03:12 AM   #43
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by nonovurbizniz
[b]Originally posted by spoogenet

"NOTE: I'm not advocating guys chase after young girls, I'm especially not advocating getting tied up with the law, I just think the law and many people's opinions in this case (as many others) aren't based upon any good solid evidence or reason other than perception and opinion. "

Good solid evidence... how about growing up being friends with girls MY OWN AGE. doing nothing but complaining about being RAPED... DATE RAPED... MADE TO FEEL FORCED INTO A SITUATION THEY'RE UNCOMFORTABLE IN... UNABLE TO FEND OFF UNWANTED ATTENTION.

I know a girl who was a freshman when she banged a senior who I was friends with (this girl was stacked like an 18 year old and had been with guys in the past.) he banged her with no ill intentions he REALLY liked her. She broke into tears afterwords and wouldn't tell him why... I found out from her later it was because she had no idea why she had sex with him... she didn't like him.. it just made her feel good to have him like her... once he started kissing her she felt too uncomfortable to say stop. so she ends up feeling raped helpless and like a slut.

Man...this troubles me. You'll have a hard time getting through life not knowing someone who's been raped...statistically 1 in 3 women will be sexually assaulted in their lifetime. But women or girls too weak to fend off the advances of a man (unless he uses physical force) have deeper emotional issues than a perceived rape. If a woman or girl feels "uncomfortable", it's their duty to remove themselves from that situation. The excuse of "I didn't want to but did anyway" doesn't fly worth sh!t. I don't want to go to work but I do anyway...does that make me a victim of slavery? The girl you referenced obviously has some self esteem problems and will take any sort of "love" in any form she can. This is, of course, based on your limited description, but I'd feel fairly confident saying she had deeper problems than banging some guy she "didn't like". Rape is a serious accusation my friend...and not one of perception but of physical force and domination. Also, I don't know where you grew up, but there wasn't a single person I knew in high school who wasn't every bit as mature as most 20 year olds. Saying that someone won't emotionally mature until 18 is crap. Most people don't manage to emotionally mature until they're middle aged. I was an still an immature bastard when I was 19 and my dad died...in one year I went from being 19 to about 30. It's a person by person basis and you can't claim all kids...guys or girls...under 18 aren't old enough to comprehend the outcome of their actions.

It's nothing personal man...I know that's your opinion and I respect that. I just think some of the basis you used to back your opinion up are a bit flawed. And I don't in any way advocate hitting on or sleeping with underaged girls, but some guys on this board are still pretty young. Is it wrong for an 18 year old to bang a 16 year old if they're both consenting? Probably not. For guys like me it would be...but then again I'm not ****ing 16 year olds. Actually, all of my girlfriends have been (on average) about a year OLDER than me. Just my $1.02
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 03:24 AM   #44
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by toykilla
Honestly, if your considered an adult and you go for minors, that's quite pathetic. What is the point? You can't take them anywhere. They can't even get into poolhalls after a certain hour. People 21 and over going for 17 year olds are REALLY pathetic. I mean WTF...You can't goto bar, can't goto any clubs, can't play pool..People that are considered adults go for the younger girls for a major reason. They aren't cool enough to get a girl that might be worth having. They prey on these younger girls that only like to say, "my boyfriend is 22". Personally, when I turned 18, if you weren't 18 and over, I didn't speak to you....

I hate to post twice in a row...but this is really sad. Let me get this straight...your entire basis for not dating someone younger than yourself is that you can't take them anywhere? If you ask me, the TRUELY pathetic people are the ones who spend all their time in bars, poolhalls, and clubs. When was the last time you took a girl to the park or to the zoo or something? Or do you feel a need to go to these places because you feel the need to be intoxicated to have a good time? That I can understand. And if you're going to use the word "prey", make sure that you're making an argument that'll make it stick. Yes, 22 year old guys dating 17 year old girls have problems, but the reverse is also true. I feel a deep sense of pity for you if you stopped speaking to anyone under 18 after you came of that age. That speaks volumes about character...that you suddenly imagine yourself to be better than everyone else simply because you've reached a chronological milestone. Plus, when girls are 18 or older, you better bet they don't want another 18 year old...they always want the older guys. If you'd like to descriminate on others simply due to age, that's cool I suppose...but wait until you're 35 and all the women your age start to look old and you start checking out the cute 20 year old that you work with. Then we'll see who's pathetic.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 11-23-2002, 07:14 AM   #45
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
I hate to post twice in a row...but this is really sad. Let me get this straight...your entire basis for not dating someone younger than yourself is that you can't take them anywhere? If you ask me, the TRUELY pathetic people are the ones who spend all their time in bars, poolhalls, and clubs. When was the last time you took a girl to the park or to the zoo or something? Or do you feel a need to go to these places because you feel the need to be intoxicated to have a good time? That I can understand. And if you're going to use the word "prey", make sure that you're making an argument that'll make it stick. Yes, 22 year old guys dating 17 year old girls have problems, but the reverse is also true. I feel a deep sense of pity for you if you stopped speaking to anyone under 18 after you came of that age. That speaks volumes about character...that you suddenly imagine yourself to be better than everyone else simply because you've reached a chronological milestone. Plus, when girls are 18 or older, you better bet they don't want another 18 year old...they always want the older guys. If you'd like to descriminate on others simply due to age, that's cool I suppose...but wait until you're 35 and all the women your age start to look old and you start checking out the cute 20 year old that you work with. Then we'll see who's pathetic.

Dude the guy has a gf, it just so happens I think they're the same age.
Old 11-23-2002, 01:13 PM   #46
DsBlu01CivEX

The thing that troubles me the most about this thread is not the fact of an age difference and whether it's socially/morally/legally acceptable....but the fact that you guys all use the word "dating" synomymously with "having sex". I'm sorry but if I go out on date with a guy, no where in my mind at any point of the night am I thinking "We're gonna have sex tonight thats why we're out on this date". If I'm dating a guy, I'm doing just that DATING him. We're goin out to dinner, to see movies, to the park, shootin pool, whatever...we're not having sex. If I'm F**KING some guy then we're doing just that f**king. These words DO NOT mean the same thing. Maybe it's the fact of a gender difference and thats why there is a different meaning to these words. But by girls/women not knowing that you males think that dating=sex, thats when the issue of rape could come into play with an "adult" (someone 18+) "dating" (as you males would use the word) an "adolescent" (someone >18).

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 01:26 PM   #47
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
The thing that troubles me the most about this thread is not the fact of an age difference and whether it's socially/morally/legally acceptable....but the fact that you guys all use the word "dating" synomymously with "having sex". I'm sorry but if I go out on date with a guy, no where in my mind at any point of the night am I thinking "We're gonna have sex tonight thats why we're out on this date". If I'm dating a guy, I'm doing just that DATING him. We're goin out to dinner, to see movies, to the park, shootin pool, whatever...we're not having sex. If I'm F**KING some guy then we're doing just that f**king. These words DO NOT mean the same thing. Maybe it's the fact of a gender difference and thats why there is a different meaning to these words. But by girls/women not knowing that you males think that dating=sex, thats when the issue of rape could come into play with an "adult" (someone 18+) "dating" (as you males would use the word) an "adolescent" (someone >18).

No most people dont have sex on their first dates d, but often one date leads to another and you start "seeing" this girl now she is your gf and often you end up sleeping with your gf. Granted alot of people have bf/gf relationships and never get as far as sleeping together and thats fine. I was refering to the inevatable (sp?) stage in a relationship where one or both parenters what to sleep with eachother.

I too have been on dates that never lead to sex, and I wouldn't have wanted it to go that route. I hear ya but i think you might have taken what i said the wrong way and maybe thats because I gave the inpression that first date=sex and it does.

blah thats enough talk about sex for me to day... grr
Old 11-23-2002, 10:34 PM   #48
spoogenet

If you've ever met a 35 year old girl that was less mature (and i'm not talking about someone who makes goofy jokes) than the most weathered 16 year old that has ever been you've met the most imature human alive.

I don't pretend to know everybody, but I'm sure I haven't met the most immature human alive. I'm sure you don't know everybody either, therefore I take your comment as a mere joke.

Right cuz some dirtier bastard decided it was hot to do dirty things to a TOTALLY innocent girl. There by scaring her and making her go on a path of destruction for the rest of her life.

Who are you to say the girl is totally innocent? You seem to make too many presumptions about people you don't know. In fact the younger girls who were far less innocent and more experienced than the older ones were not corrupted by any guy dirtier than the next. Is it dirty for a 15-year-old guy to want to knock the brains out of his same aged girlfriend? It's natural. She's not so innocent either. C'mon, like all teens are innocent until some dirty bastard comes along and corrupts them? And who said it was destruction? I know girls who had kids when they were 16 and have lived healthier lives than many other people who have followed the "normal" path in their lives.

Well "Philosophically" speaking,
1. a 16 year old has not been socially aware or treated like an adult for long enough to understand what an older guy has in mind.

Or has she? And what does it mean to be "treated like an adult"? Teenage girls know what sex is, they know guys like sex, they even use it to their advantage. How many guys didn't know at least one girl in highschool that used sex to get what she wanted? It's learned at an early age my friend.

2. Youth is universally accepted as a time of innocence. why you would want to screw that up is beyong me. (if your into that kinda thing then just run around telling little kids santa dosen't exist.)

I don't want to screw up innocence. However I wouldn't call the teenage years the golden years of innocence. A 7-year-old is much closer to innocence than a teenager.

3. Things affect young girls FAR more than any guy will ever understand (including me) you may think everything is fine and good. even if your honest and lay it out... I wanna bang you... I'm not interested in a relationship. The girl hears that and does whatever you want her to thinking that you will realize how great she is and forget what you said.

If I could find girls who would "do whatever i want her to" then I'd have gotten laid within the last 2 years. Hell, I woulda even gotten laid during HS with at least 1 of the girls I went out with, no? Didn't happen.....I'm not buying your story as universal truth.

It's not arbitrary. 18 marks the point where your brain has fully developed not only in size but in function as well. Yes this is a generalization but... that's because generally it true (of course there are exceptions) The ability to predict and understand consiquences has been studied and it was determined that 18 is the average age where it is fully developed.

It IS arbitrary. It's like setting an age and saying "all girls reach puberty at age X, all guys reach puberty at age Y." It's simply not true. Sure you can take an average age where someone reaches a developmental point, however each individual will vary from that average or nominal point. And the brain hasn't exactly fully developed at 18, we develop until we die.

Dude I don't follow any rules just cuz thats stupid. question EVERYTHING you hear see or read.
And as far as liking young girls that's fine I like dynamite but I'm not gunna stick my dick in a pile of it.

That's good. I wouldn't advise sticking your hoo hoo dilly in a stick of dynamite, but whatever floats your boat. Why does everything revolve around sex though? Can not an older guy and a younger girl go out, or have a steady relationship, without it leading to sex? And please don't say every guy wants sex, plenty of guys have posted on here saying they're waiting for marriage.

Look if YOU are a REALLY immature boy and your not looking to get laid and really think that you've found the love of your life (your wrong) then fine date a 15 year old. if your serious the family will almost always see that and understand (as long as your not MUCH older (even then some people just settle bo derick married a 40-50 year old when she was in her early to late teens and the parents just accepted it cuz she was in love and he wasn't looking to bang her and dump her.)

So a guy who doesn't want sex is immature? And how do you know a guy is wrong and hasn't actually found the love of his life? Stranger things have happened.

Ya it sure is a hassle when Your child molester ass can't get into your favorite bar/club/pool hall.

Selling liquor on sundays is not quite the same as banging kids.

Dating teenagers isn't the same as banging kids.

Call me when your first daughter goes into her FRESHMAN year in H.S. and she comes home with some beer shwilling **** up Senior whos trying to pop her cherry (or be 2,3,4,5th in line to bang a young girl whatever).

This has nothing to do with the philosophical question of "what is wrong with a post-teen guy dating a teenage girl." If I were a father I wouldn't take too kindly to that, then again I wouldn't like my daughter dating ANY guys until I knew she was capable of handling herself and varying situations she may encounter. Even then it would be tough. Why? I don't have a good explanation, that's part of why I asked the question in the first place, what's so wrong with it?

Dude, girls in their 20's and 30's complain about rape. Some because they're raped, some because of other reasons. I only had 1 female friend who claimed to have gotten raped, and I don't even believe that she was raped, I think she made up the story for attention. Many girls have issues just like many guys have issues, but what about the ones who don't have those issues? Plenty of them exist, maybe you just didn't know any of them.

She's got issues.

The point is young girls and boys are in-capable of making "adult" decisions... think of all the dumbass shit you did when you where a kid. just dumb shit that'll get you in trouble cuz you thought it wasn't that big a deal.. well it is when all of a sudden the girl is yelling rape because her parents found out she had sex.

And all "adults" are capable of making "adult" decisions? Please. Part of the problem I see in our society is that we don't believe that teenagers are capable of making adult decisions when, actually, many of them are. Some societies differ, though. For example in the UK an "innocent child" of age 16 can guy beer and cider legally. They can even consume it. 18 for spirits. I don't think they have as many problems with teenage drinking as we do. Part of that is probably because it's 18 to drive.

Rob: Professional web surfer. Write that down!

b
Old 11-23-2002, 11:38 PM   #49
nonovurbizniz

Your basing all of your responces on exceptions to the rule not the rule.

My point is no there is a VERY distinct difference between virgins and those who have had sex more than once or twice.

If a 16 year old girl is like the ones your describing she IS that way because of either some guy or some family member. PERIOD.

You don't just wake up one morning a slam pig who wants to use her vagina to get what she wants (even if 1 in a million does that's not enough of a percentage to base your STANDARDS on.)

As far as it NOT being rape when a 15 year old girl doesn't have the gumption or confidence or whatever to say no... YOUR TOTALLY WRONG. that's why statutory rape charges exist... because while SOME 15 year olds are ready to take charge of a situation MOST are not.

If an 18 year old is too uncomfortable to say she doesn't want to have sex then yes it's her fault. if a 15 year old girl is too uncomfortable to tell her 15 year old bf then it's not really his fault. BUT if your over 18 and you have sex with a 15 year old and she didn't want to or didn't know how to stop the situation it's YOUR fault. She's 15 and assuming that she is making adult decisions is not your place. If you worked at a car dealership and she had cash in hand you wouldn't sell her a car.
1. because she's under the legal driving age
2. because YOU CAN NOT ENTER INTO A LEGAL CONTRACT WHILE YOU ARE UNDER 18 UNLESS YOU'VE BEEN IMMANCIPATED.

Sure some adults make dumb kid decisions... some kids make adult decisions.. sure 18 year olds aren't very much more mature than 16-17 year olds. But that doesn't help you when your in jail because the girl you thought was experienced or ready or whatever was lying or that her parents don't give a crap if she is ready. The law will side with the parents everytime.

Even if it's consentual sex before during and after a 15 year old has no say as to what her parents do. so if they feel like having you locked up it won't be a problem.

Just as a side note I know a guy who picked up some girl on a saturday night she wasn't innocent and knew exactly what she was doing and had no complaints before during or after.

Her parents pressed charges (she was 16) and he got sent to jail. spent 2 years in jail and is on parole/probation for the next 5 years and I believe he has to register as a sex offender.

It's just not worth it.

And Ds.... Come on have you ever dated a guy that you KNEW you would NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES have sex with??

If yes then that's just patronizing and worse for the guy. If you think your doing him a favour your wrong.

If not you should see why I am relating dating with sex... that and the fact that the title of the thread is "underage booty"

As-Salaam-Alaikum
Old 11-24-2002, 02:17 AM   #50
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
Dude the guy has a gf, it just so happens I think they're the same age.

That's besides the point.

Old 11-24-2002, 09:23 PM   #51
SofaKingSmooth

Besides now days by the time a girl is 17 she has had her guts all sorts of stired up so you have to get them younger. it is sad but true
Old 11-24-2002, 09:30 PM   #52
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by SofaKingSmooth
Besides now days by the time a girl is 17 she has had her guts all sorts of stired up so you have to get them younger. it is sad but true

I can't believe you just said that!

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 09:33 PM   #53
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
I can't believe you just said that!

and this is the guy that would take a bullet for you!
Old 11-24-2002, 09:38 PM   #54
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
and this is the guy that would take a bullet for you!

no...this is the guy that would let me get shot and then find a girl to nurse me back to health

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 11-24-2002, 09:40 PM   #55
mt.biker

Quote:
no...this is the guy that would let me get shot and then find a girl to nurse me back to health

works for me
Old 11-24-2002, 09:47 PM   #56
SofaKingSmooth

Quote:

you know she would be sexy and take care of you in all the right ways...... no no i think that i want to get shot so that you have to call up some of the girls from last weekend i talked to so they can help me and being that you where the hero i would make sure that some took good care of you feeding your grapes with there ... um well what ever you want them to....
Old 11-24-2002, 09:50 PM   #57
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 11-24-2002, 09:51 PM   #58
SofaKingSmooth

i like your new thing i was tired of looking at your face with a beer in hand.... man we are off topic here.. so how about that under age booty.
Old 11-24-2002, 09:58 PM   #59
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
.. so how about that under age booty.

I'm all for it....now where do I sign

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 11-24-2002, 09:59 PM   #60
SofaKingSmooth

Quote:
I'm all for it....now where do I sign

In Capt. Dees office
Old 11-24-2002, 10:46 PM   #61
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
In Capt. Dees office

LMAO. you guys are ****in' nuts

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 07:30 AM   #62
mt.biker

thats what happens when there are no girls around for 8 months
Old 11-25-2002, 08:31 AM   #63
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by nonovurbizniz

And Ds.... Come on have you ever dated a guy that you KNEW you would NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES have sex with??

If yes then that's just patronizing and worse for the guy. If you think your doing him a favour your wrong.

Yes I can say that I've dated guys that i would never have sex with....considering I've never had sex and have dated numerous guys....My standards are a little higher than just goin out f**kin every guy that I want to. Having sex means something to me and I'm not just gonna blow it on some guy, that I know, that I think is hot and we had a good time on our date. I want to be in love with the person and that person be in love with me. And if that means I have to wait and make things "worse" for the guy then so be it.

Old 11-25-2002, 08:40 AM   #64
spoogenet

Your basing all of your responces on exceptions to the rule not the rule.

My point is no there is a VERY distinct difference between virgins and those who have had sex more than once or twice.

You are basing everything upon sex. Sure the title of the thread is "underage booty" but that doesn't relate to my question of whether an underage girl can date an older guy. Sex sex sex, is that all you think about?

So just what is the difference between virgins and those who have had sex more than once or twice? Is a 15-year-old girl who has had sex 20 times with her 15-year-old b/f still innocent when the 18-year-old guy falls in love or wants to date her for something other than sex?

If a 16 year old girl is like the ones your describing she IS that way because of either some guy or some family member. PERIOD.

You don't just wake up one morning a slam pig who wants to use her vagina to get what she wants (even if 1 in a million does that's not enough of a percentage to base your STANDARDS on.)

WHAT? I'd like you to go and tell those girls how you feel, I'd love to see the red handprint on your face when they slap the shit outta you for making baseless comments about them. Do you really think you know everybody well enough to claim such a thing?

I never said girls wake up one day knowing how to use sex as leverage, it's something that happens over time. When I was 16 I knew plenty of girls who wouldn't "put out" until their b/f did something, or to punish him, or for whatever varying "reasons" they had. Oh, and not one of the girls had ever dated a guy older than herself. Maybe they all had messed up family members as you propose, but my knowledge of their families is that they were fairly normal.

As far as it NOT being rape when a 15 year old girl doesn't have the gumption or confidence or whatever to say no... YOUR TOTALLY WRONG. that's why statutory rape charges exist... because while SOME 15 year olds are ready to take charge of a situation MOST are not.

I didn't say it wasn't rape.

If an 18 year old is too uncomfortable to say she doesn't want to have sex then yes it's her fault. if a 15 year old girl is too uncomfortable to tell her 15 year old bf then it's not really his fault. BUT if your over 18 and you have sex with a 15 year old and she didn't want to or didn't know how to stop the situation it's YOUR fault. She's 15 and assuming that she is making adult decisions is not your place. If you worked at a car dealership and she had cash in hand you wouldn't sell her a car.
1. because she's under the legal driving age
2. because YOU CAN NOT ENTER INTO A LEGAL CONTRACT WHILE YOU ARE UNDER 18 UNLESS YOU'VE BEEN IMMANCIPATED.

You base way too much of your argument on law. Let me spell it out for you. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE LAWS, I AM NOT CLAIMING IT IS LEGAL, I AM ONLY TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH IT? Is that more readable? So it's presumed that an 18-year-old guy should know a 15-year-old girl isn't capable of making a good decision on whether to have sex, but a 15-year-old guy isn't supposed to know so it's okay for him to have sex with the girl if she doesn't really want to, so long as she doesn't say no? So then if a 15-year-old girl makes a rape claim against her same-aged b/f then who is at fault? I do not know, hence my question.

I have dated girls I knew I wouldn't have sex with, well I can't say never but I knew I wouldn't have sex with for a very long time (translation, many years). I know lots of people who just date and don't plan on turning it into a relationship, hence no possibility of sex. My guess is that D's comment with "under any circumstances" was probably an exaggeration, but I'm not sure.

But plenty of people date just for the fun of dating, it's not all just to have sex or get married. There's nothing wrong with it, especially if people are upfront about it from the beginning.

We give learner's permits to 15-year-olds and give licenses to 16-year-olds. Driving a car has a far larger impact on the world than having sex with a person or two. My guess is that you would feel that we shouldn't give out driving priviledges to anybody under the age of 18, is that correct?

To sum up my opinions:

15-18 year olds aren't nearly as innocent as you believe. Teenagers who like sex don't just like it because they were screwed by some older dirty bastard or come from messed up families. The law has nothing to do with philosophy. Dating doesn't imply sex for everybody.

Obviously you have a very different opinion on teenagers than I have, thus we will never come to any agreement. Anyhow, I don't see anything innately wrong with an 18-year-old guy dating a 15-year-old girl. Legally, sure there are problems. Parents could be a problem. Not taking her to certain places could be a problem. But all those aside, I don't see what's truly wrong with it. 15-year-olds are much more capable than most adults give them credit for. Part of their immature behavior is actually rooted in just that. Sure they aren't as mature or socially capable as older individuals, but they're not a bunch of mindless zombies who aren't capable of making rational decisions based on logic and reason. Not all teenagers understand emotions all that well but lots of them do. Lots of adults don't even understand the difference between love and lust, plenty of adults have sex and later say they regret it just the same as teenagers do. I type too much and I have work to do......

b
Old 11-25-2002, 09:55 AM   #65
mt.biker

Quote:
Part of their immature behavior is actually rooted in just that. Sure they aren't as mature or socially capable as older individuals, but they're not a bunch of mindless zombies who aren't capable of making rational decisions based on logic and reason. Not all teenagers understand emotions all that well but lots of them do. Lots of adults don't even understand the difference between love and lust, plenty of adults have sex and later say they regret it just the same as teenagers do. I type too much and I have work to do......

Dude I can really relate to what your saying up there. I personally understand my emotions well and i think its because of the household i was raised in. My folks have always talked to me like they would another adult and so i was never really babied. If durring a conversation i didn't understand a word i would ask what it ment and they would tell me or grab a dictionary (this typically happened with business convos).

As for the dating and sex thing. I dont know that dating does lead to sex all the time (cause it doesn't for me) but in general alot of people have sex after a few dates. And thats what i was trying to get at. IF your dating a 15yearold you better be thinking abuot if she is going to want to sleep with you because that could become a problem.

As for my final thoughts on this issue (thanks for your comments btw) which i have been giving some more thought to since my last post. Right now the girls that are 15 yearsold look great but are to immature for me. I'm going to stick to the mature crowd whatever that age range might be (with limits of course)

Cheers b for some more well thought out replies

Rob
Old 11-25-2002, 02:10 PM   #66
spoogenet

Thank you, thank you very much.

I have found over the last few years that girls in their low to mid 20's just don't cut it for me. I haven't met any who have really made me believe that they're mature enough. Women, on the other hand, are. Unfortunately not many girls mature to women until a little older than I'm looking for at the moment.....no, wait, I'm not even looking for a woman right now.

My parents raised me in a similar manner, although I only had to consult the "big dic" sometimes (and the dic is rather large, almost 12" deep), other times they would flat out tell me but with an explanation and putting the word in context. My mother never used baby talk with either of her two children, rather than a bunch of owies we got cuts, scrapes, burns, punctures, etc. She felt as though children should learn the proper terms the first time rather than having to relearn "adult talk" versus baby talk. I give my parents much credit for their hard work over the years.

If you want someone to act like an adult, treat them like one. Sometimes you'd be surprised how unruly and immature kids can suddenly become adults when treated accordingly. If, after treating someone like an adult they fail to act like one, then treat them in an appropriate manner.

b
Old 11-25-2002, 02:46 PM   #67
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by spoogenet
Thank you, thank you very much.

I have found over the last few years that girls in their low to mid 20's just don't cut it for me. I haven't met any who have really made me believe that they're mature enough.

I've meet a few, I guess it all depends where your meeitng them and their lifes story.
Old 11-25-2002, 09:29 PM   #68
SofaKingSmooth

Quote:
Yes I can say that I've dated guys that i would never have sex with....considering I've never had sex and have dated numerous guys....My standards are a little higher than just goin out f**kin every guy that I want to. Having sex means something to me and I'm not just gonna blow it on some guy, that I know, that I think is hot and we had a good time on our date. I want to be in love with the person and that person be in love with me. And if that means I have to wait and make things "worse" for the guy then so be it.

i would like to give you mad props for that.... i dated a girl for 2 years and didnt have sex that whole time, it was hard but we did other things.... i respect her so much more than the girls that are down for what ever on the 2nd date or even the first.
DsBlu01CivEX
Old 11-25-2002, 09:54 PM   #69
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
thats what happens when there are no girls around for 8 months

Yeah...I know
Quote:
Having sex means something to me and I'm not just gonna blow it on some guy, that I know, that I think is hot and we had a good time on our date. I want to be in love with the person and that person be in love with me. And if that means I have to wait and make things "worse" for the guy then so be it.

one for every year that you have been alive....I have nothing but respect for you!

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 11-26-2002, 05:06 PM   #70
SofaKingSmooth

spoogenet , and others that are way in to this.........
I have a question..... are you trying to make yourself feel better or talk your self out of younger girls??? what do you want to accomplish. i think that we have all recieved so much information from all kinds of people it is time to choose is underage booty for you? in what ever contex you choose to use it in... for me it is simple, i am going to have a good time and as long as she is cool with what ever then i am cool with what ever. it is all up to the situation at had when everything is going on...... i do understand that sex is not everything.... trust me. but never the less people are going to talk and way whatever they want when they see people that are "dating"
Old 11-26-2002, 06:50 PM   #71
mt.biker

on the topic of sex

w00t w00t!
Old 11-26-2002, 06:53 PM   #72
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
on the topic of sex

w00t w00t!

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 11-26-2002, 07:21 PM   #73
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

whoa, u guys run the classical color layout... i forgot what that looked like.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 08:52 PM   #74
DsBlu01CivEX

Thank you Rob and Shawn...but I don't choose not to do it to gain respect...but i appreciate

as for me deciding whether underage booty is for me...that would be a big NO, in any contex. I like my men to be men...so basically I like older guys.

Old 11-27-2002, 12:03 AM   #75
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Thank you Rob and Shawn...but I don't choose not to do it to gain respect...but i appreciate

I know but I still have alot of respect for you....you being a virgin isn't the only reason......

Quote:
...so basically I like older guys.

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 11-27-2002, 12:03 AM   #76
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:

I know but I still have alot of respect for you....you being a virgin isn't the only reason......

Quote:
...so basically I like older guys.

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 11-27-2002, 08:22 AM   #77
spoogenet

Quote:
spoogenet , and others that are way in to this.........
I have a question..... are you trying to make yourself feel better or talk your self out of younger girls??? what do you want to accomplish. i think that we have all recieved so much information from all kinds of people it is time to choose is underage booty for you? in what ever contex you choose to use it in... for me it is simple, i am going to have a good time and as long as she is cool with what ever then i am cool with what ever. it is all up to the situation at had when everything is going on...... i do understand that sex is not everything.... trust me. but never the less people are going to talk and way whatever they want when they see people that are "dating"

Neither. I am merely wondering what is so wrong with an older guy dating a younger girl. Of course I definitely see limits where I would have a hard time feeling it's right, such as 30 dating < 18, but 21 dating 16 I don't think is innately bad. Illegal, yes, but bad or wrong depends on the situation.

When I was 18 I dated a 16-year-old girl, I didn't think anything was wrong with that. Now I certainly wouldn't have dated younger than that, though. Then again, I had also known her for a couple of years and wouldn't have dated anybody her age who I hadn't known pretty well already. I don't go out and meet people younger than me. All the people I "know" who are younger than me by more than a year are right here on HS.

I'm not interested in dating younger girls at all, I just don't think it's wrong. If someone asks the question "I'm 19 and I like this 16-year-old girl, should I ask her out" I would feel it depends on their situation rather than applying a flat "NO" for all circumstances.

b
Old 11-27-2002, 12:44 PM   #78
SofaKingSmooth

Quote:

I do appriciat what you are doing for who ever you end up with,... I can only hope that the person i end up with has not been around the block a few times.
Old 08-23-2020, 04:59 PM   #79
fertooos

Teenage girls should be more focused on study than on dating. No matter how tempting a young girl may look, males should always remember about the age of consent. Otherwise, they can involve themselves in huge problems, and the law will not be on their side. Recently, many dating sites https://datehookup.dating/dating-az-arizona.htm ask to provide documents proving the age to avoid such situations.

Last edited by fertooos : 08-24-2020 at 01:52 PM.
fertooos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 09:51 AM   #80
TimmyHollins

Man, I don't know. I'm never going to be comfortable with a younger person on a date.
TimmyHollins is offline   Reply With Quote