.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2002, 10:34 PM   #11
nonovurbizniz

Originally posted by spoogenet
I have known plenty of 16-18 year old girls who are more mature than some 21-35 year old ones I've known."

If you've ever met a 35 year old girl that was less mature (and i'm not talking about someone who makes goofy jokes) than the most weathered 16 year old that has ever been you've met the most imature human alive.

"Not only were they more mature, some of them were far more experienced and less innocent than some of the older girls"

Right cuz some dirtier bastard decided it was hot to do dirty things to a TOTALLY innocent girl. There by scaring her and making her go on a path of destruction for the rest of her life.

Well "Philosophically" speaking,
1. a 16 year old has not been socially aware or treated like an adult for long enough to understand what an older guy has in mind.

2. Youth is universally accepted as a time of innocence. why you would want to screw that up is beyong me. (if your into that kinda thing then just run around telling little kids santa dosen't exist.)

3. Things affect young girls FAR more than any guy will ever understand (including me) you may think everything is fine and good. even if your honest and lay it out... I wanna bang you... I'm not interested in a relationship. The girl hears that and does whatever you want her to thinking that you will realize how great she is and forget what you said.

It's not arbitrary. 18 marks the point where your brain has fully developed not only in size but in function as well. Yes this is a generalization but... that's because generally it true (of course there are exceptions) The ability to predict and understand consiquences has been studied and it was determined that 18 is the average age where it is fully developed.

"In the social framework of our society there is a stigma of "adults" dating "adolescents" however it is not on a case-by-case basis, it is merely applied by age."

Right because if we did it on a case by case basis there would be no standards and the courts would still be dealing with who George Washington banged. One judge could think it's fine to nail 9 year olds. others may think 30 is too young. So you make a Law that generalizes to satisfy the needs and saftey of the "majority" (you know that thing that rules here??)

"Arguments such as "it's just wrong", or "it's immoral", or "you're a perv if you like young girls""

Dude I don't follow any rules just cuz thats stupid. question EVERYTHING you hear see or read.
And as far as liking young girls that's fine I like dynamite but I'm not gunna stick my dick in a pile of it.

Look if YOU are a REALLY immature boy and your not looking to get laid and really think that you've found the love of your life (your wrong) then fine date a 15 year old. if your serious the family will almost always see that and understand (as long as your not MUCH older (even then some people just settle bo derick married a 40-50 year old when she was in her early to late teens and the parents just accepted it cuz she was in love and he wasn't looking to bang her and dump her.)

Ya it sure is a hassle when Your child molester ass can't get into your favorite bar/club/pool hall.

Selling liquor on sundays is not quite the same as banging kids.

"Why is a guy a stud and a girl a whore when they both sleep with lots of members of the opposite sex? Social stigma based upon nothing more than a double standard opinion."

I don't have that double standard so....

"Why can a girl wear guys clothes and a guy not wear girls clothes? Social stigma based upon nothing more than a double standard opinion."

I've worn skirts in the summer give the boys some breathing room.

Why can women have babies and guys can't? Biology.

"So why can't a 19 year old guy date a 16 year old girl without being called a perv or insulted in some other way?"

Call me when your first daughter goes into her FRESHMAN year in H.S. and she comes home with some beer shwilling **** up Senior whos trying to pop her cherry (or be 2,3,4,5th in line to bang a young girl whatever).

"NOTE: I'm not advocating guys chase after young girls, I'm especially not advocating getting tied up with the law, I just think the law and many people's opinions in this case (as many others) aren't based upon any good solid evidence or reason other than perception and opinion. "

Good solid evidence... how about growing up being friends with girls MY OWN AGE. doing nothing but complaining about being RAPED... DATE RAPED... MADE TO FEEL FORCED INTO A SITUATION THEY'RE UNCOMFORTABLE IN... UNABLE TO FEND OFF UNWANTED ATTENTION.

I know a girl who was a freshman when she banged a senior who I was friends with (this girl was stacked like an 18 year old and had been with guys in the past.) he banged her with no ill intentions he REALLY liked her. She broke into tears afterwords and wouldn't tell him why... I found out from her later it was because she had no idea why she had sex with him... she didn't like him.. it just made her feel good to have him like her... once he started kissing her she felt too uncomfortable to say stop. so she ends up feeling raped helpless and like a slut.

I'm not saying anything personally about mt. biker he seems like a good guy from other posts I've read and even this one. the "goddam pervs " was a BORDERLINE joke.

The point is young girls and boys are in-capable of making "adult" decisions... think of all the dumbass shit you did when you where a kid. just dumb shit that'll get you in trouble cuz you thought it wasn't that big a deal.. well it is when all of a sudden the girl is yelling rape because her parents found out she had sex.

And if you look young great so do I. I'm 25 and I get carded for cigarettes ALL the time. Well I'm also married to a 31 old. So obviously I don't have a problem with age gaps.

Just don't bang young girls it's not that hard to avoid... most of them won't ever request it... and those who do YOU SHOULD AVOID EVEN MORE. (watch american beauty (it's not something that some director just thought of.... girls act like that all the time)
nonovurbizniz is offline   Reply With Quote