Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2002, 10:57 AM   #1
VTC_CiViC

Ricer picks on me! How dare he!

I'm headed home one night, about 9pm, and as approaching a light I notice these odd colored tailights ahead of me. Immediatley I think to myself "Altezza's.. ", as I appraoch the car, my fears were confirmed. It was a black 3G GS-R, ITR style wing (I say style because I know how tall the ITR wing is, but this thing was equal too or taller than the roof line!!), stock ride heigh on stock 94-95 GS-R rims, "AEM" license plate bracket and a fugly Si knock-off "VTEC" sticker just infront of the rear wheels.

Anywho, light goes green and we're rolling away, a gap opend up between the car ahead of him and next to him, so he guns it and darts through the gap, I have no intention of following grandpa at 25mph, so I follow and evidently Mr. GS-R took it as a threat. He slows to like 20mph forcing me to pass him, I do and after scoping me out, downshifts and pulls a quick one on me.... "oh hell no you didn't" We both make a right onto a 2 lane stetch or road, he waits for me to pull along side him, I do so holding in 2nd gear and we both jump from there. Slowly but surley I inch further and further away from him till i'm about a car or so ahead by the top of 3rd into 4th so I let off and he of course pulls a fly-by. After about 15 mins of screwing around back and forth we get one last direct shot at each other.

At a light, he behind me unfortunatley, light goes green and I move off the line briskly to allow him space to pull up to me. He guns it and swings out from behind me @ WOT, I gun it in 2nd as well...3rd...4th look back and Mr GS-R is now about 2 cars back and slowly falling.. I win Gotta luv dem DrIvIn SkIlZ of his :P lol

Cliffs: Ricey GS-R picks on me in the stock Teg, I hand him his Altezza's on a plate..