Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 09:00 PM   #1
ray369

open challenge to gt40fied

dear mr gt40fied yes its me again that bad mouthing asshole anyways just wanted to make sure every one got to read your great fast and furious storys so everybody check out gt40fied kill storys there great material. material i would usually use in the bathroom but anyways if your ever in arizona just stop by let me know when you want to come over oh by the way theres a import vs domestic competition in tucson this weekend so come on down and take top honors well all be there and if you beat all of us or just me ill be quite thx .p.s. 27,28 of feb

Old 02-23-2004, 09:07 PM   #2
Civickid0to60

........wow..........................are you out of your frickin' mind?

first off, if you ran engine to engine........your dust.
if your ran your h22 to his motor.......your dust.

and if you ran engine to bottle........well........you would have to to beat him. And by all means, that is THE ONLY way you would.

Old 02-23-2004, 09:09 PM   #3
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

This is why we have PMs

If this thread gets out of hand, it will be closed...

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
Old 02-23-2004, 09:12 PM   #4
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

first of all, his car made a 9 second pass to my knowledge,

second you cannot directly bash members. im going to bring this post to attention

3rd, you have some nuts calling out a turbo'ed built v8 with a basic bolt on f22.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
Old 02-23-2004, 09:16 PM   #5
HondaGUY2005

Re: open challenge to gt40fied

Quote:
Originally posted by ray369
dear mr gt40fied yes its me again that bad mouthing asshole anyways just wanted to make sure every one got to read your great fast and furious storys so everybody check out gt40fied kill storys there great material. material i would usually use in the bathroom but anyways if your ever in arizona just stop by let me know when you want to come over oh by the way theres a import vs domestic competition in tucson this weekend so come on down and take top honors well all be there and if you beat all of us or just me ill be quite thx .p.s. 27,28 of feb

Oh shit!....what are you on? rofl

Old 02-23-2004, 09:19 PM   #6
cashizslick

Quote:

you = ricer

ya, lemme get my HondUH wit Nawz to go slap some V8's cause they suck y0. Lemme Get my man Paul Walker up in he-AHH to sMok3 All yALL w/ nawz y0 - Dayyuuumm plAya, you gonna get yo @$$ hanDEAD t0 u on 27,28 of feb cause m3 wh!p !Z MAd T!4t y0

BTW, even if GT's 9 sec beast lost, he could turn up the boost you munkey - he would smoke you and all ur fag ricer hommies combined - its chumps like you who make REAL honda tunerz like me look like a moron.

Old 02-23-2004, 09:41 PM   #7
V8killimports

Quote:

Welcome to HS.. try to make it to your 10th post next time before you make yourself look like a complete idiot.
Old 02-23-2004, 10:33 PM   #8
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

LMAO...all of this before I even saw the damn thing. First of all...why would I drive 1000 miles to hit a drag strip when there's one about 45 minutes away? Second of all, it's not my job to satiate the mindless ramblings of someone who's car runs about 5-6 seconds slower than my car in the 1/4. Please...let me spend a couple hundred bucks on gas and take a week off of school so I can stomp you WITHOUT my turbo (which is off the car at the moment), and then drive all the way back feeling like I just kicked a puppy (which is what me racing you about amounts to on my part). This is the most pathetic attempt at being a keyboard bully I've ever seen. "Drive halfway across the country so we can race!". Nowhere in rambling incoherent post did you even come close to anything that resembled a rational thought. Everyone here is dumber for having read it, and may god have mercy on your soul you poor pathetic insecure boy.

Side note: V8's right...even if this wasn't directed at me, I'd still call you a moron. Your activity on this board has amounted to little less than being a troll and I don't know what boards you're used to, but people around here don't generally make random ridiculous insults at other members, especially with so few posts. Just crawl back under whatever rock you came out from and let it be.

BTW 94_Accord...I believe I've asked this dick before to restrict anything like this to PMs...apparently he doesn't get it.

Edit: Civickid...even on a bottle and me N/A this guy isn't taking me. The motor by itself makes about 425-450hp. This is all just a bad joke.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
Old 02-23-2004, 11:08 PM   #9
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
BTW 94_Accord...I believe I've asked this dick before to restrict anything like this to PMs...apparently he doesn't get it.

He definitely doesn't like you from looking at his other posts Oh well, he'll be getting a PM.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
Old 02-23-2004, 11:23 PM   #10
blind34_1

this is insane. by reading his other posts it seems like he just likes to talk garbage. I seriously think we should makean IQ test part of the registration process, as was suggested before. This would help to curb idiots like this.
Old 02-24-2004, 12:09 PM   #11
guywithastang

He has a buddy who has a friend whose sisters boyfriends uncles old army buddy has a fast car

You say VTEC, I say V-8
Old 02-24-2004, 12:50 PM   #12
IALuder

ill race you homie. ill bring my H22A. well all should got there and show him up. i dont have a problem putting my car on a trailer and hualing to AZ to kick some ricer ass. that actually sounds fun.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
Old 02-24-2004, 01:06 PM   #13
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

lol, i dunno what you are smoking but i don't see the f22 blowing on v8's. sure a v6 stang is a win if you are a good driver but c'mon 140hp + another 2 from the bolt ons ?

Old 02-24-2004, 01:07 PM   #14
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

maybe the projectos add him some mad rwhp

Old 02-24-2004, 01:47 PM   #15
Wren57

thought this was appropriate...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (15.3 KB, 70 views)
Old 02-24-2004, 02:09 PM   #16
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

its people with hondas who think that hondas own domestics in drag racing that makes me wana sell my car

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
Old 02-24-2004, 10:55 PM   #17
esthirteen

just give him a chance!! lol
Old 02-25-2004, 08:07 AM   #18
MAXed Out
6th Gear

LOL! i dunno what to say. I'm thanking GOD i'm not a moron like he is. I don't get it how can a 93 Accord blow a V8 Mustang? From my experience with accords my bro had his ass handed to him and i only drive a stock maxima but that is nothing to brag about cause his tranny wouldn't go into 4th.
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
Old 02-25-2004, 09:09 PM   #19
ray369

apparently none of you get it i didnt say i was going to race him in the accord i just think its a little funny this guy never loses a race even to cars that every one knows would beat him as in say his tacoma against the camaro i mean really come on who misses three shifts sorry to have offended any of you i just would really like to see some time slips on that stang as i will post some for mine soon and yes as i have said i drive both imports and domestics a 92 mustang 5.0 and the 93 accord and im not some 17 year old punk ive been building cars for quite awhile and i am a certified mechanic im 31 and i am sorry for my behavior recently i will try to clean it up i just find it hard to believe that some one never gets beat ive gotten beat lots of times and also racing on the street is pretty assanine if you ask me take it to the track anyways sorry guys and as said before i will clean it up

Old 02-25-2004, 09:15 PM   #20
IALuder

hmmm. well maybe he just never post the times he lost.

anyways mang. what mods are on your 5.0 and accord.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
Old 02-25-2004, 09:20 PM   #21
ray369

the accord is pretty stock all looks right now till i get the motor in the mustang ive had for years and is very heavily modded a 357 dart block dart heads jackson supercharger roll bar custom dash with all stewart warner gauges world class t5 trans aluminum driveshaft ford 9 inch with 4.30 gears 10 inch slicks flowmaster exhaust with x pipe. just to name a few.

Old 02-25-2004, 09:44 PM   #22
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

so you are gonna race him with what ? the stang or the accord ?

Old 02-25-2004, 10:27 PM   #23
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

^^ Neither...it's a pretty moot point really. As for you Ray...you know what, you're right. I've got nothing better after a day of school, work, and shop time than to come home and think of ways to make BS posts for the enjoyment of people I will most likely never meet. If you'd bothered to read my last post in one of my other threads you whored up, you'd know when I race in my SONOMA (not Tacoma...pay attention), which is admittedly rare, I get shut down quite often. And, as is also stated in the above mentioned thread is that this is a section for KILLs, not losses. Sure, sometimes people post about getting waxed by a cool car, but by and large it's a section for wins. If you look back at my posts in this forum, you'll see that a while back a modded LS6 Chevelle owned by a friend did pull on me (we went back and forth until we shut down). As for slips...there's a few reaons you've never seen my slips. First of all, I don't have access to a scanner. Secondly, I'm not a slip whore. I don't feel the need to save every slip that I get to make myself feel better. I just go out next time hoping that I can run faster. Third, there have been few occassions where I've actually gotten slips. Technically I shouldn't be allowed to race on a track (and am usually turned away at organized events) because of state-mandated non-performance modifications, the biggest problem of which being that my shifter has no lock in it. Well...that and I steer with my left foot (it's a lot to go into as for why and I'd like to save as much time as possible). I honestly don't see why you feel the need to post crap like this and criticise all of the posts I make. If you don't like it or don't buy it...leave it alone.

On a side note...I've never seen a Jackson Racing blower for a Mustang...any pics of it or net links? Also, 4.30s are 8.8" gears, not 9" gears. 9" rears use 4.29s. Not a huge difference but a mechanic should know cause if you ordered 4.30s you'd be screwed.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 02-26-2004, 01:11 AM   #24
V8killimports

OMFG Ray you gotta use a period...
Old 02-26-2004, 07:08 AM   #25
cashizslick

Quote:
Originally posted by V8killimports
OMFG Ray you gotta use a period...

and you look like a retard

Old 02-26-2004, 08:21 AM   #26
MAXed Out
6th Gear

I don't get it now. Which car is working the mustang u said has no motor in it and the accord is stock rite? So what are u planning on beating him with?
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
Old 02-28-2004, 11:42 AM   #27
HondaGUY2005

Quote:
apparently none of you get it i didnt say i was going to race him in the accord i just think its a little funny this guy never loses a race even to cars that every one knows would beat him as in say his tacoma against the camaro i mean really come on who misses three shifts sorry to have offended any of you i just would really like to see some time slips on that stang as i will post some for mine soon and yes as i have said i drive both imports and domestics a 92 mustang 5.0 and the 93 accord and im not some 17 year old punk ive been building cars for quite awhile and i am a certified mechanic im 31 and i am sorry for my behavior recently i will try to clean it up i just find it hard to believe that some one never gets beat ive gotten beat lots of times and also racing on the street is pretty assanine if you ask me take it to the track anyways sorry guys and as said before i will clean it up

I think that this post is respectable, thanks for realizing this.

Old 02-28-2004, 11:49 AM   #28
Civickid0to60

ok....two things....first, you came in talking shit........on an interent forum, your 31....THATS pretty assasine. Second, tracks are only open for so long in most places, thus the street. I dont care what anyone says, street racing gives you a feeling you can't get anywhere else. Not on a track either. IMO street credit is more important then a timeslip. Its for all you muscle heads who dominate the import scene who need those cause morons like yourself say that you run faster then the muscle car cause your a "true tuner" and you demand a timeslip. If that makes sense.

In other words, apology is not accepted on my behalf, im glad you realized your behavior was idiotic, moronic, stupid, ridiculous, dustche baggish, etc.. etc.. just realize that your 31 and shouldnt be talking shit in the first place

sincerely,
-a humble 17 year old asshole

Old 02-29-2004, 04:01 PM   #29
AkimboStylee

dayum straight
Old 02-29-2004, 04:25 PM   #30
Civickid0to60

Old 03-01-2004, 09:41 PM   #31
switch

Quote:
the mustang ive had for years and is very heavily modded a 357 dart block dart heads jackson supercharger

I would like to point out that a 357 is NOT a 5.0. I have an 88 camaro with a pretty worked chevy 305 (5.0 liter) and even WITH a supercharger the fastest I ever got it was a 13.12. My dads 68 Camaro RS/SS runs consistent 10s on just motor: 383 stroker.

I would also like to ask wtf is going on here .... you challenge a guy to a race, halfway across the country, then from the way I read it, say you dont want to race, you just want to talk trash?

Oh well. I may be a newbie to this board, but I've been directly involved in drag racing since I was 10, with my dad's camaro, and I will be the first to say that 'trash talkin' or whatever its known as now, doesnt make you look cool, it makes you look like an idiot.

Oh, and as was pointed out earlier. USE A PERIOD. hah.

Edit: hello page 3!

Old 03-01-2004, 09:52 PM   #32
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by switch
Oh well. I may be a newbie to this board, but I've been directly involved in drag racing since I was 10, with my dad's camaro, and I will be the first to say that 'trash talkin' or whatever its known as now, doesnt make you look cool, it makes you look like an idiot.

Newbie or not...that's pretty much the bottom line.

Old 03-01-2004, 10:20 PM   #33
AkimboStylee

and god has spoken, jfwy, what happened to this guy, was he banned again? i havent heard him say any thing in a while
Old 03-01-2004, 10:21 PM   #34
B16DoHcCrx033003
4th Gear

who cares>
Old 03-01-2004, 10:39 PM   #35
drdingo21

Old 03-01-2004, 10:50 PM   #36
Civickid0to60

bwhahahaha.

Old 03-02-2004, 05:59 AM   #37
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Ya know...I tried to put up with this in good taste but now I'm fairly drunk (what else is new?) and I'm actually pretty annoyed by this thread. First of all, I'd like to think I'm in pretty good standing on this board. I've got over 1250 posts and not one of them provoking someone. Second of all, I don't appreciate a BOY 9 years my senior coming straight out of the gate talking shit just because I've won a few races. I worked long and fucking hard to get my car where it's at and I'll me damned if some little pissant is going to try and say that it won't run hard...especially when that guy owns a pretty stock Honda (no offense guys...but it's a turbo'ed Mustang...it's simple logic). This post is a perfect example of the kind of shit 16 year olds pull. This douche bag knows there's no way I'm driving cross country just to hand him his ass so he feels secure in posting an open challenge knowing there's no way I'd come ever if I could. Like Civickid said...I appreciate the fact that he realizes he's done a really dumbass thing, but I don't accept the apology because he came right out talking shit and not knowing anything about the shit he was talking.

And Switch...just an FYI...if this assclown really does have a 302 based Dart block (which I doubt...no one throws down over $2K for a block unless it's a track-only car or he's a moron willing to waste perfectly good money on a block he doesn't need for the street) then it can be bored and stroked to 357 and probably more. I think, if anything, he's actually got a stock 351 block...bore it "0.030 over and bam...357. All of the 351 based Sportsman/Dart blocks can be bored and stroked to around 427 inches. I'd also still like to see info on this Jackson Mustang blower.

Old 03-02-2004, 10:37 AM   #38
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

--CLOSED--

Yeah. Its time to close this post. No sense dragging this on.

--CLOSED--
Closed Thread