::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2004, 04:47 AM   #1
Wren57

fun night-hit and run, guns, highspeed chase, ahole cop, etc... a must read

Fun night at a friends apartment, no alcohol or drugs present... completely sober. Taking a girl back to her place. We are on Ridgeway, it has 3 left turn lanes that turn onto Poplar. I'm in the far right left turn lane, and a blue dodge neon with racing stripes is in the far left left turn lane and a dodge ram crewcab between us. Neon guy flips me off for no apparent reason; I roll down my window to ask why, he smirks and looks ahead. Light turns green, so we both turn. About a half mile down the road, he comes over two lanes of traffic and deliberately sideswipes me, then takes an exit onto the interstate. The girl and I are completely fine, but very confused. We follow onto the interstate (it was our ramp to take anyway), and he pulls over. We pull over behind him, thinking he is gonna fess up and take our info etc. He gets out of his car, slams the door, and starts walking towards us with his hand behind his back (as if grabbing a gun) as if he is gonna try to hurt us. Guy's description is 6'2", white male, very built, ponytail, jeans and white polo short sleeve shirt. We both get scared about the possibility of a gun, so i put it in reverse for a bit, then get onto the interstate to get away from this guy. He jumps into the path of my car as if to try to get me to stop, but to hell with that... so he jumps out of the way, gets in his car and catches up with me and passes me. The whole time I'm on the phone with 911 dispatch, and they advise me to pull over instead of continuing the 100+mph pursuit, so I pull over and wait on the cop. Cop gets there and is INSANELY rude the whole time. Puts me in the back of his car (I dunno why) to get my info etc. I tell the cop the whole story beginning to end, and he keeps telling me how hard it is to believe. Well no sh!t, I barely believed it myself, but why would I call the cops if I was just gonna lie to them? I deal with his attitude problem for about 30 minutes of him taking my statement, then when he lets me out of the car, I ask if he has a copy of anything that I might need for documentation. Here it gets fun;
"Does it LOOK like I have a copier in my car?"
"Well, no sir, but..."
"Do you see a copier?"
"Sir, I've treated you with utmost respect all night, and I wish you would show me a little bit of courtesy, I was just wondering if the report was on the tearaway paper that has multiple copies and if one of them were for me."
He went INSANE. He got about 1" from my face and began YELLING at me about how he has earned his respect and how I havent been in his shoes etc etc. The girl that was in my car 30 feet ahead said she could hear him (and I have dynamatted the entire car). He went as far as to threaten to take me to jail, telling me I'd look "awful stupid and awful cute in handcuffs sitting down in jail." After the yelling he just said "We're done here, good bye" and got in his car. I've never been so pissed in my life as I am right now at the officer. What is sad is that I probably understand the law better than this "law enforcement official", and he treated me like I was a moron. I have a feeling nothing will happen to the guy in the neon, but as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow I will be filing a complaint against that officer. Pictures of my car will come tomorrow when the sun is up...

Last edited by Wren57 : 12-19-2004 at 01:18 PM.
Wren57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 05:46 AM   #2
AzCivic

DAMN!!! sorry man, sounds like a tough night. definitly talk to that tards supervisor and his supervisors' supervisor, and bitch them all out.

this is why i'm buying a gun.
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 08:54 AM   #3
IALuder

i would complain to. i would also take it up with the highest official i could. but my dad is a major and second incharge of DMPD. so i dont have to worrie about that shit.

i would have ran his ass over. the back up over him, drove over him, then back up over him agian. then left.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 01:53 PM   #4
Fatal070

Wow... what a prick... dude that is crazy... keep us updated
Old 12-23-2004, 12:20 AM   #5
ShEaNy

thats fucking bullshit....i bet he flipped u off just cause the car ur driving man..jealous mofo's out there...i hope everything goes right for u. ..here on in..:o
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 08:19 PM   #6
nonovurbizniz

did you get the plate # of the neon?

Sucks, sorry to here... *edit* Dur... hear*/edit*

I got sideswiped on purpose by a navigator not too long ago...

Some people are just pissed off.

Last edited by nonovurbizniz : 12-24-2004 at 04:23 PM.
nonovurbizniz is offline   Reply With Quote