.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2002, 11:32 PM   #1
ShagginJet

A discussion this thread lacks. Women y Women couples.

Alright, so a little back ground before we get start.

For 3-1/2 years i was in a relationship, then became single. Made some interesting moves/changes and got me some off beat girlfriends. Then backed off for a bit before i hit the scene again. When i hit the scene again i was in with a different crowd and this is what i found.

About 1 in 3 girls, not that i was attracted too, but that i either met or talked to over 2 months, was either bi or a lesbian.

So I wonder.

Are the amount of women finding beauty in other women on the rise? (Is the amount of gals starting to be atracted to girls on the raise?)

OR

Was I just hanging with a group that had a higher amount then nomal of these gals??

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 07:09 AM   #2
NastyontheNOS

I see what your talking about...

Well buddy, I think its the times. Its more acceptable to be who you want to be today and women that are curious or bisexual or lesbian have always been a little more excepted and encuraged by striaght men, so it cool. But from what I've exprienced in my life dating is that lots of girls just like to play not really a "lets take this stripper home and close the deal" extream, although ofcourse your gonna have the girl that is ruthless or hard core into it and god bless her. I say have fun with it and enjoy the experiences that are going to make you the man you will be. Good luck on your jurney.

Alex C
Old 11-08-2002, 12:05 PM   #3
Spicdaddy1507

Yeah, most girls say they're into it. and some of them actually go through it....But that's very rare if you find a girl like that....I've actually had a couple girlfriends that were bisexual, "or at least, said they were". but never actually had a bisexual experience....Most of them are just talkers.....My wife is one of the talkers...she says she'd do it...but I seriously doubt it......Remember...They're ALL LIERS!!!! hehe
Old 11-08-2002, 01:57 PM   #4
Grip72

You married a woman willing to experiment?
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 02:10 PM   #5
ShagginJet

^^

Old 11-08-2002, 02:30 PM   #6
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

There's a guy I know that has a theory on this very topic. His theory goes like this: He believes, whether a girl will admit it or not, that all girls have lesbian tendencies. They may be completely straight, but secretly inside if the situation were to arise, would kiss another girl or possibly go further.

I told him that I agree. I'd kiss a girl, no big deal. I'd MAYBE even go further, or not. And I have no problem discussing what girls I think are attractive or not. But I'd rather be with a guy. I think deep down we all want to experiment with things in our lives, but most of the time never do.
Old 11-08-2002, 02:36 PM   #7
ShagginJet

^^

Would you like to do some experiimenting in Los Angels by chance?

Old 11-08-2002, 02:37 PM   #8
ShagginJet

I've also found that a large amount of women are able to say that another girl is hot/cute/sexy. But you rarely find a guy who'll say that another guy is anything along that lines.

Old 11-08-2002, 03:04 PM   #9
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Spicdaddy1507
They're ALL LIERS!!!! hehe

^^ dam true bro

Guys want to give it girls want to take it. I dont get lesbians because they want nothing to do with DICK. Its totally messed up, though two girls kissing is a sight to behold.

I think it stems from the fact girls have nice bodies that even another girl can find actractive, they got curvs and all that.
Old 11-08-2002, 04:50 PM   #10
juvenile

I have no clue, but I think it would be a cool thing to try once (with 2 chics!
Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteclipse99
There's a guy I know that has a theory on this very topic. His theory goes like this: He believes, whether a girl will admit it or not, that all girls have lesbian tendencies. They may be completely straight, but secretly inside if the situation were to arise, would kiss another girl or possibly go further.

I told him that I agree. I'd kiss a girl, no big deal. I'd MAYBE even go further, or not. And I have no problem discussing what girls I think are attractive or not. But I'd rather be with a guy. I think deep down we all want to experiment with things in our lives, but most of the time never do.

hmmmm....
Old 11-08-2002, 04:52 PM   #11
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by ShagginJet
I've also found that a large amount of women are able to say that another girl is hot/cute/sexy. But you rarely find a guy who'll say that another guy is anything along that lines.

And why do you think that is? You guys need to forget about your "image" just once and awhile!
Old 11-08-2002, 08:21 PM   #12
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteclipse99
And why do you think that is? You guys need to forget about your "image" just once and awhile!

them fighting words woman!
Old 11-09-2002, 12:24 PM   #13
DsBlu01CivEX

yah I too know the guy that has the lesbian tendencies theory. He has something going with it. I completely agree that 99% of girls have lesbian tendencies. Eh, I'd kiss a girl...I don't know that I'd go further than that (but hey who knows I might). My girls and I have discussions a lot at parties/at the bar or club/where ever whether the other girls there were cute/hot/attractive. Actually Erin and I did that last night . We were at a party (ironically enough at the lesbian tendencies dude's house) and when we got in the car afterwards we sorta compared ourselves to the other girls. yah we check out the girls...after we check out the guys of course!!

OH and yes you boys need to get over your little "image" problem and be able to say another guys is attractive. You could always use the line "If I were a girl, I'd find that guy over there cute."

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 01:03 PM   #14
Kyle
elyK

We actually don't really think that way...
If we see a guy who is better looking then us...he's automatically gay...
lol

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 02:00 PM   #15
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyle
We actually don't really think that way...
If we see a guy who is better looking then us...he's automatically gay...
lol

well maybe not so much the gay thing dude, but i just dont ever think about how a guy looks. For the most part I lump us all as "average" unless a chick says otherwise.

Btw why are guys eyeing guys, they should be checking out girls!
Old 11-09-2002, 02:35 PM   #16
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
OH and yes you boys need to get over your little "image" problem and be able to say another guys is attractive. You could always use the line "If I were a girl, I'd find that guy over there cute."

My brother has said that before and he's completely straight!
Old 11-11-2002, 01:04 AM   #17
ShagginJet

Quote:
Btw why are guys eyeing guys, they should be checking out girls!

Wow, just had a thought, call the presses. This is mostly the cases, guys are looking at chicks. So are women working double time by checking out both sexes?

Old 11-11-2002, 08:21 AM   #18
mt.biker

Quote:
Wow, just had a thought, call the presses. This is mostly the cases, guys are looking at chicks. So are women working double time by checking out both sexes?

yup
Old 11-11-2002, 09:34 AM   #19
NastyontheNOS

3 drinks away from a lesbian experience

I am very heterolsexual love women all kinds. But if there is a good looking dude at the club it aint know problem. Whatever I mean you don't yell out . "God Dam that nigga looks good!" That may make you gay but if it came up and you say he's a good looking guy whatever. As for the women, women are beatiful and soft and ahh....so nice. So it's easy for me to belive another girl may want to feel another soft and sentual women some times it may take 3 stiff drinks or one Mongolian Mother****er, guys it's a for sure way to see if your girl has it in her. But don't mess up just one of those and only if your bartender at the strip club knows what he/she is doing. Done correctly they taste like Hawian Punch, made wrong is taste like a deturgent and only one or she will be a puking mess. Good luck and wear a condom.

Alex C
Old 11-11-2002, 09:29 PM   #20
DsBlu01CivEX

Re: 3 drinks away from a lesbian experience

Quote:
Originally posted by NastyontheNOS
I am very heterolsexual love women all kinds. But if there is a good looking dude at the club it aint know problem. Whatever I mean you don't yell out . "God Dam that nigga looks good!" That may make you gay but if it came up and you say he's a good looking guy whatever. As for the women, women are beatiful and soft and ahh....so nice. So it's easy for me to belive another girl may want to feel another soft and sentual women some times it may take 3 stiff drinks or one Mongolian Mother****er, guys it's a for sure way to see if your girl has it in her. But don't mess up just one of those and only if your bartender at the strip club knows what he/she is doing. Done correctly they taste like Hawian Punch, made wrong is taste like a deturgent and only one or she will be a puking mess. Good luck and wear a condom.

Alex C

reading this really confused the hell out of me and gave me a headache. I'll come back tomorrow to see if I understand it any better then

Old 11-11-2002, 09:41 PM   #21
mt.biker

ya what the dude says leads me to believe he screws guys... idunno about you
Old 11-11-2002, 09:44 PM   #22
Kyle
elyK

Re: Re: 3 drinks away from a lesbian experience

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
reading this really confused the hell out of me and gave me a headache. I'll come back tomorrow to see if I understand it any better then

yeah...wtf are you talking about?...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 10:00 PM   #23
DsBlu01CivEX

whew...thank goodness I wasn't the only one.

Old 11-12-2002, 10:42 AM   #24
juvenile

*RUNS* better yet *RUNS FASTER* :o
Old 11-14-2002, 12:33 PM   #25
cutiepy701

I don't really know how to respond to that, I don't think its rising necissarily, I just think that girls are getting fed up with men maybe and are turning to each other for support and then before they know it, there are more then just "friendly" feelings there.

The other half could be that girls are just freaky. Some girls will kiss other girls and it doesn't mean anything. Others will kiss and do other stuff but they do it because they like the other girl. I dunno I guess its kinda hard to explain.

Girls are wiers
Old 11-14-2002, 12:38 PM   #26
cutiepy701

I meant girls are wierdos
Old 11-27-2002, 12:55 PM   #27
SofaKingSmooth

Re: A discussion this thread lacks. Women y Women couples.

Quote:

About 1 in 3 girls, not that i was attracted too, but that i either met or talked to over 2 months, was either bi or a lesbian.

So I wonder.

Are the amount of women finding beauty in other women on the rise? (Is the amount of gals starting to be atracted to girls on the raise?)

Here think about it like this. Take a womans body and think about it..... how nice they are....ok you got it???? now think about how nasty guys bodies are with hair all over and um....... well ya............ nasty right???? Personaly i dont see how more Ladies are not les or at least bi...... why would you want hair and nastyness when you could have a nice smooth clean sexy body? that is my question to you.....
Old 12-21-2002, 04:45 AM   #28
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by Spicdaddy1507
Yeah, most girls say they're into it. and some of them actually go through it....But that's very rare if you find a girl like that....I've actually had a couple girlfriends that were bisexual, "or at least, said they were". but never actually had a bisexual experience....Most of them are just talkers.....My wife is one of the talkers...she says she'd do it...but I seriously doubt it......Remember...They're ALL LIERS!!!! hehe

With some person that doesn't really mean anything to you it's cool but why would you want to risk losing someone you love for nothing? Think about it this way, if you and your girlfriend invite another girl into bed with ya guys, what have you done? Your minds will wonder. She will wonder if your gonna go back to that girl for some 1on1 action. You will wonder the same thing. The outside girl might be a bit crazy and expect to do it on the normal even if it was an experiment thing. I feel, I would never do something like that with someone I actually care about. I guess I am wierd, I love who I am with because I am with her. I don't need any other girls to help satisfy me. She does it just fine. I'd do it with someone I don't really think will go far and I have. It was awesome but if it came to doing it with the girl I am with now. There's no way in hell I would risk ****ing it up.
Old 12-21-2002, 04:47 AM   #29
toykilla

Re: Re: A discussion this thread lacks. Women y Women couples.

Quote:
Originally posted by SofaKingSmooth
Here think about it like this. Take a womans body and think about it..... how nice they are....ok you got it???? now think about how nasty guys bodies are with hair all over and um....... well ya............ nasty right???? Personaly i dont see how more Ladies are not les or at least bi...... why would you want hair and nastyness when you could have a nice smooth clean sexy body? that is my question to you.....

What the **** are you talking about? Not all men are as hairy as Robin Williams. I personally from chest down to prevent that hairy body you think all men have.
Old 12-21-2002, 11:37 AM   #30
nonovurbizniz

ok not sure what toyokilla is saying... if you forgot to type shave.... wholly shit dude... if your shaving your body and your not an olympic swimmer you got problems.

As far as what nastyonthenos said... and all of your responses.

What's so complicated he's saying he's not a complete retard unable to asses the attractiveness of a man.. If you can't tell or your to scared to admit that you can... your either gay or homopohobic in a SERIOUS way.

So all the guys who posted "he must be gay" GROW UP.

Ya robin williams and vin diesel are both average till a girl says otherwise right?

As far as the lesbian rise... it's almost all society I hate admitting that because generally wheh people go around blaming society they're dead wrong... but lesbians and gays where not accepted in many societies... Girls are especially susceptable to societies pressures. These days it's Cool to eat bush if your a girl. so TONS of them try it. And some of them figure out that it's just as good if not BETTER than being with a guy (girls are more sensitive and more concerned with their partners pleasure/happiness... oh and word has it they eat nooch pretty good too.)

Lots of times girls do all sorts of mental things that they don't even neccisarily want to do. they're mental. I can't explain it but if any of the girls on here are willing to be honest I'm sure they'll agree.

I know girls who've gone out with/slept with people all for reasons other than "I want to". They just do things because they think it's expected or they feel guilty not or 1 million other TOTALLY mental reasons.

Chicks are nuts... maybe that's why they like other chicks... they're nuts are on the inside.
Old 12-21-2002, 09:56 PM   #31
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by nonovurbizniz
ok not sure what toyokilla is saying... if you forgot to type shave.... wholly shit dude... if your shaving your body and your not an olympic swimmer you got problems.

I got problems? That's funny. My sex life is god damn awesome. Why even say that? I could say if you try to make a Honda fast you got problems...
Old 12-23-2002, 07:18 AM   #32
NastyontheNOS

Well said....
Old 12-26-2002, 06:41 PM   #33
GirlRacer

Quin's $.2

No no, see, I just can't understand the whole lezzie thing. Frankly, I find it disgusting. Most of them contradict themselves anyways. See, 99% of the time you see lezzies out... 1 of them looks so much like a man you have to debate whether it's male or female.
So ya see...if you're going to date a woman that looks like a man, WHY NOT JUST DATE A MAN?!?! At least THEY have the proper equipment.
Old 12-27-2002, 07:34 AM   #34
NastyontheNOS

Good point girl racer, bull dykes asside you never have found a women the least bit attractive? Never been in a club scene with maybe a few drinks in you any your best girl friend and you may have gotten in a little erotic exobition dancing? I don't know how old you are or if this type of parting is your thing but I have heard of people parting and have a good time like that before. Well keep away from the women golf players.

Alex C
Old 12-27-2002, 08:51 AM   #35
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Hehehehehe! Women golfers! True, true! I think that you see more of that lesbian tendencies because it's more "accepted" now. "It's the COOL thing to do!" I think about it this way..... we are not ALL lemmings! Yeah, I may think that a woman is beautiful BUT that's as far as it goes. Some women like to experiment but I just like the REAL THANG baby!
Old 12-27-2002, 10:28 AM   #36
GirlRacer

No No No....

You boys have it all wrong! It's the SOFTBALL players!!!! I swear to god, every last one of those girls are gay, gay, gay!!!!
Old 12-27-2002, 11:02 AM   #37
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Hey! I love baseball and I am not a lesbo! I just LOVE watching the players in those tight pants, I don't care which team is playing. Damn, those guys got TIGHT butts!
Old 12-27-2002, 01:39 PM   #38
GirlRacer

Yes, I love baseball too. I said SOFTBALL! The ball that GIRLS play. (and I use the term 'girls' lightly.)
Old 01-03-2003, 07:36 PM   #39
Shot 2 Hel

this entire thread is crackin me up