.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2002, 08:28 PM   #1
Grip72

ARGh..stupid girls

As a lot of you probably already know. My ex and i broke up a little while ago. She, well, dumped me about 3 weeks ago and i'm still not over her. We went out for just over 1 year and a half i really loved her alot. I was so happy with her. I am so miserable and lonely right now and it bites. I just don't know if i should try to be her friend still..i really want to but stuff has came up. She claims she wants to be my friend still. Anyways, 4 days after we broke up, she went outta town to a bar with some friends and there was 4 ppl, Her, 2 other girls and a guy that i was suspicious of. They got a hotel room and had a room with 2 large beds. Anyways, turned out she slept with him in his bed and the other girls were together. Anyways, now this *** is always with her..i mean ALWAYS, she gets off work at 230 and they are together til about 12 or 1 am. They always go to his stupid grandmas hosue to "watch movies" because they aren't home righ tnow..i am just pissed off and i don't know if i should try to be her friend or just say **** it..hel[ me
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2002, 08:33 PM   #2
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

i know it may be hard, but let it go, unless you can be her friend and not mind seeing her with other people... forget about her.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 09:56 AM   #3
quik

Go out with some other chicks, one's that you don't want a relationship with. That should help you get over her real quik, and it might put some boost in your love life. If it ain't meant to be, it ain't meant to be. You sound pretty young, so you got a long road ahead of you. Trust me, it's full of other girls, some will rock your world and others will just be entertaining. Hang in there, you'll either get over her or things will work out .

Quik
Old 08-09-2002, 11:25 AM   #4
spoogenet

Ditch the *****.

She left you and obviously wants to be with someone else. Don't hang around as her backup if things go wrong with this guy. You've got your own life to live, so go out and live it without her. She'll just drag you down.

There are cases where I would advocate friendship after a relationship. It is possible to be friends after a breakup, but it really all depends on the circumstances and people involved. Sounds to me, though, like this isn't one of those cases where it's in your best interest to try.

Good luck.

b
Old 08-09-2002, 03:31 PM   #5
msvtec14

Re: ARGh..stupid girls

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord17
As a lot of you probably already know. My ex and i broke up a little while ago. She, well, dumped me about 3 weeks ago and i'm still not over her. We went out for just over 1 year and a half i really loved her alot. I was so happy with her. I am so miserable and lonely right now and it bites. I just don't know if i should try to be her friend still..i really want to but stuff has came up. She claims she wants to be my friend still. Anyways, 4 days after we broke up, she went outta town to a bar with some friends and there was 4 ppl, Her, 2 other girls and a guy that i was suspicious of. They got a hotel room and had a room with 2 large beds. Anyways, turned out she slept with him in his bed and the other girls were together. Anyways, now this *** is always with her..i mean ALWAYS, she gets off work at 230 and they are together til about 12 or 1 am. They always go to his stupid grandmas hosue to "watch movies" because they aren't home righ tnow..i am just pissed off and i don't know if i should try to be her friend or just say **** it..hel[ me

Oh, that really sucks. This may sound messed up but at least she broke up with you. About 4 months ago my boyfriend of a year (we had been together prior to that but broke up and got back together for that year) got in a really bad mood one day and just COMPLETELY shut me out and wouldn't speak to me. Then (a few days later) on what was the one year anniversary that we had gotten back together, he SENT me AN E-MAIL telling me that he needed space because it had gotten to the point where he claims that he was thinking about marriage and in his head, that was wrong even though he was in love with me. That's all I got was an e-mail. I never got to discuss it with him. He wouldn't speak to me. He disappeared. We went through so much together over the past few years and we just have this amazing bond and we got along so well. And one day that was just ripped from my life. After a few months he crawled out from his rock. He broke my heart. Seriously. I think it's better for me not to speak to him because it will hold me back if I do.
Old 08-10-2002, 07:41 PM   #6
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

I agree with 4thGen.. Its over between you to, she's bound to date people. If you cant stand that, Id just stay away from her.
Old 08-12-2002, 12:55 PM   #7
cutiepy701

Quote:
Originally posted by quik
Go out with some other chicks, one's that you don't want a relationship with. That should help you get over her real quik, and it might put some boost in your love life. If it ain't meant to be, it ain't meant to be. You sound pretty young, so you got a long road ahead of you. Trust me, it's full of other girls, some will rock your world and others will just be entertaining. Hang in there, you'll either get over her or things will work out .

Quik

I agree on this one... I went through the same thing. I was with my x for a yr and was very much in love with him, but things got bad and we both called it quits.
So for the last 4 months I just hung out with my friends, guys and girls.... It helped me figure out who I was and what I really wanted in life. Don't look for another g/f though, because that wouldn't be safe. You'll only end up hurting yourself. Make sure you are completely over her before you try to start another relationship.

My advise is to leave things alone for now, if a friendship or anything more is meant to be, it will happen. Focus on yourself right now, becasue you are the most important thing right now
Old 08-12-2002, 07:40 PM   #8
mt.biker

stupid girls is right!

This reminds me of what happened to me a few months ago. Though i was the one that ended the relationship she wanted to be friends, so we tried that for a bit. She never got it (that we were just friends, and always when for more) so i cut her off from my life.

Well i found out a from a girl friend (just a friend) that she found this older guy (20ish) whos over weight and in poor health (looks like hes always sick) and to top it off she ****ed him when she first meet him.

The lesson to this story is, me and you both were dating sluts i feel dirty now i dunno about you dude.

Drop the ***** its the only way to stop the pain, i'm coming around but its taken alot and i couldn't be happier with out her in my life.

mt.biker 2 cents
Old 08-16-2002, 11:14 AM   #9
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice
I agree with 4thGen.. Its over between you to, she's bound to date people. If you cant stand that, Id just stay away from her.

agreed. Couldn't have said it better myself.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote