::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > Body Modifications
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2003, 04:59 PM   #1
WhiteSleeper

Type R lip spoilers

Where's the best place to buy Type R lip spoilers for a 99-00 coupe? TheCivicStore.com stopped selling em cause they were being delivered cracked. I wanna get em cheap and I don't want em cracked.
Old 04-17-2003, 08:16 PM   #2
OPAKRACING

http://www.streetstyler.com/CivicTypeRLipSpoilers.htm

They have them.
Old 04-24-2003, 02:46 PM   #3
DelSolStylin

I bought my 92-95 CTR lip for my del Sol on eBay for $70 shipped. It didn't come with any mounting hardware and was slightly used, but it's a good price for what it was and it wasn't cracked at all. They also had other year lips.

Here's what it looks like now:

http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showt...threadid=14213

BTW I custom molded it myself and it was a pain in the ass, but it turned out really well.
Old 04-25-2003, 01:48 AM   #4
HndaTch627

Quote:
Originally posted by DelSolStylin
I bought my 92-95 CTR lip for my del Sol on eBay for $70 shipped. It didn't come with any mounting hardware and was slightly used, but it's a good price for what it was and it wasn't cracked at all. They also had other year lips.

Here's what it looks like now:

http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showt...threadid=14213

BTW I custom molded it myself and it was a pain in the ass, but it turned out really well.
that turned out beautiful!!!

want to mold my lip and side skirts in when they go on
Old 04-25-2003, 12:24 PM   #5
DelSolStylin

Thanks! I don't know how much experience you have with body work but I would reccomend trying it yourself, maybe not on everything, but maybe on one side skirt or the lip. I learned sooo much from doing it myself and I hadn't had any experience doing body work.
Old 04-25-2003, 01:53 PM   #6
HndaTch627

Quote:
Originally posted by DelSolStylin
Thanks! I don't know how much experience you have with body work but I would reccomend trying it yourself, maybe not on everything, but maybe on one side skirt or the lip. I learned sooo much from doing it myself and I hadn't had any experience doing body work.
good point seeing as how this winter trashed my front bumper i might just do that, i would love to learn to paint some day and be able to mold it by hand, I am just always worried about the sheeot cracking like the bondo'ed vehicles do

either way it's gorgeous