::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > New Kid on the Block
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2003, 07:55 PM   #1
twinturbo300096

CR-V Civic

What's up all. Looking for some links or sites for suspension/engine mods for my next project. It will be a 97-03 CR-V drivetrain into a 74 Civic. Is there a source for suspension parts(coil-overs etc.) for the CR-V and/or headers etc. Also someone mentioned the V-Tech head will fit the CR-V thus the frankenstein of motors?
Any help will be appreciated.
Dan
Old 05-27-2003, 09:10 PM   #2
pimpinprelude

wait..... if u r taking the engine out of the cr-v why do u need suspension parts for it??? (i may have misunderstud the the post)
pimpinprelude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 09:15 PM   #3
pimpinprelude

oo yea... i forgot!! welcome bro!!!
pimpinprelude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 10:49 PM   #4
twinturbo300096

I'm taking the entire 4WD drivetrain(not just engine) and have not been able to find anything for the 74 Civic for suspension as of yet. I actually will be modifying the body of car to put the CR-V in so figured I might have better luck with CR-V.
Thanks for the welcome!
Dan
Old 05-28-2003, 09:40 AM   #5
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by twinturbo300096
I'm taking the entire 4WD drivetrain(not just engine) and have not been able to find anything for the 74 Civic for suspension as of yet. I actually will be modifying the body of car to put the CR-V in so figured I might have better luck with CR-V.
Thanks for the welcome!
Dan

:ghey:

not reasonable

Quote:
600 hp Nitrous injected Twinturbo 96 3000 GTO sittin' on 18" blades x

cough cough BS
Old 05-28-2003, 05:53 PM   #6
twinturbo300096

I hope you weren't dis'n me on either of your comments occivic as if you are you can FO. At 46 yrs old I don't need you sh___ If you don't have anything else to say just shut the f--- up. As for the BS on my 3000 would the $25,000 I have in the engine give you a clue! Obviously your still in diapers and have never had that much money to spend just still grabbing for you pacifier.
Oh! When my CR-V civic takes the street mod trophy for the SCCA next year I'll show you how ghey that is. Or when I go by you running low 11's in the 1/4.
Old 05-28-2003, 05:55 PM   #7
oc civic

Quote:
I hope you weren't dis'n me on either of your comments occivic as if you are you can FO. At 46 yrs old I don't need you sh___ If you don't have anything else to say just shut the f--- up. As for the BS on my 3000 would the $25,000 I have in the engine give you a clue! Obviously your still in diapers and have never had that much money to spend just still grabbing for you pacifier.
Oh! When my CR-V civic takes the street mod trophy for the SCCA next year I'll show you how ghey that is. Or when I go by you running low 11's in the 1/4.

anyone with half a brain and ANY knowledge of cars will read this thread and instantly know im right.. i need not say anything else...

my AIM name is xoccivicx

feel free to IM me if you have anythign else to say..
Old 05-28-2003, 06:02 PM   #8
twinturbo300096

I'll just post here and say that after the numerous swaps i've done ie: Big block into a Chevette, 4wd72 sl Benz. I just enjoy the challenge of doing something entirely different than someone else. I didn't ask for your opinions as to what I was doing. Just people to help me find links to sites. If your not interested in doing that then don't post to my thread.
Old 06-16-2003, 05:18 AM   #9
JZ Performance

Welcome! Good luck on your project!
Old 06-16-2003, 06:32 AM   #10
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

OC, ease up a little man. If you doubt him, send him a PM. We dont need to see that crap.

As for information on a 74 Civic, good luck. Those things are pretty difficult to come by and the info is probably equally as hard to find. You may want to try a search on google for a 74 Civic, and see if you can find someone that actually has one and shoot them an email. They can probably answer your questions fairly easy.

As for CRV info, what type of information are you looking for?

Good luck with your project, it would deffinately be an interesting one. Keep us posted on your success.

BTW, welcome to HStuners.
Old 06-16-2003, 11:39 AM   #11
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

BTW, you may get a little better replies if you post technical questions in the Hybrid forum.