Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2003, 12:42 AM   #1
Limester

93 Supra sMoKeS 3000gt

well this is Monday Eve, i got off work and heard some serious Raceing was Going down at Jenkins Ferry i went out and 2 heats were lined up i just parked and got out walked around looking around i wasn't about to make myself look stupid trying to race the cars i seen.

I step up to the line this blonde haired 17 year-old i guess was standing there i asked him whos up...
he pointed to the back of the crowd a Grey Toyota Supra the hood popped sitting aside a 3000GT the 3000GT's hood was Not popped. I walked up he had a Stright Six pushing some kind of new headers and i noticed the Decal on his Rear Glass it read "Speed of the south" well i kept looking saw a Venom NOS kit Fogger Wet System and i noticed a Turbo with a Intake Extended it looked, didn't know the type. i asked him how much he was pushing on the turbo he said 35 i was like HOLY SH*t he told me when easing out of 1st he has to almost baby it or it will stall. Which made me wonder.
i walked over to the GT looked it up and down nothing special the Driver wasn't even around it all stock it looked ,Leather ,5 speed only thing i seen was Rims nothing else not even a Added Stereo Deck still Factory. i got beside the crowd as i watched a long haired guy about 20 get in his GT and the driver of the Supra hop in .they eased up to the mark the supra Just crawling ... very slowly up to the mark at first i thought he would get killed at the Launch cause he said it woudl stall unless he just eased it out slow. the flag dropped and the GT got a shitty launch the Supra did to almost like two Dump trucks taking off. the GT finally caught a grip and started to pull away the supra hung a good 3/4 from him and then the supra pulled aside him very quickly i bet only 20 yrds he was beside him. i couldn't hear his turbo at all or the pressure mark. then he down shifted pulled away from him and i guess hit the Nos cause the GT lost a good 2 car lengths i asked him after the race (the driver of the Supra) how fast he finished he said "dunno my speedo's stuck at 70 MPH" i laughed and came home and here i AM! woot Go IMPORTS!