::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > Body Modifications
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2003, 06:15 PM   #1
Vegasguy80

Body Paint for Tail Lights

Just curious if anyone knows where I can get some body paint that matches the color of my car. I tried all the local honda dealerships and they won't sell me anything. All I need to do is paint for little bezels that go over the new TYC Tail lights I bought. Has anyone had to do this? If so, what is a good price to pay? One place told me 58 per piece. (There are 4 pieces) What a joke.

Please let me know. Thanks

Old 05-20-2003, 10:08 PM   #2
JamieS697

thats pretty expensive but it also depends on the color i would shop around if i was u
Old 06-13-2003, 06:56 AM   #3
venom122
1st Gear

I understand you have the TYC so this woulnd't work for you but if anyone reads this post it might help them.... Since my car is black and I didn't have the cash for new tails i used a spray tint on my rear tails called Night Shade. I did four light coats and they are pretty dark. So if you cant' front the cash and just want and easy mod that is one way to pull it off. I think it looks better on dark cars. Thats my opinion.
venom122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 08:26 AM   #4
Sol's Eye

Quote:
Originally posted by venom122
I understand you have the TYC so this woulnd't work for you but if anyone reads this post it might help them.... Since my car is black and I didn't have the cash for new tails i used a spray tint on my rear tails called Night Shade. I did four light coats and they are pretty dark. So if you cant' front the cash and just want and easy mod that is one way to pull it off. I think it looks better on dark cars. Thats my opinion.

Is that street legal? I'm wanting to black out all four lights on my sol. I've found headlight covers for the front, but haven't found anything for blacking out the back yet. Do you have pics you could post?