::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2002, 10:23 PM   #1
vtecmansi

skunk 2

hey i have some H&R race springs with kyb agx struts on my 2000 si. well the tires rub the fenderwell and i dont really want to take the liner out or get the fender rolled. i dont really want to buy new springs either because i like the low look. DOES anybody know if skunk 2 coilovers are good??? i only need to raise it up about 1/4 inch! i also want to autocross. will skunk2 coil overs with kyb struts be stiff enough for autocrossing??? i have heard they are too bouncy for autrocrossing. is this true???
Old 04-25-2002, 11:24 PM   #2
Whtehnda93DXSdn
It has 4 Doors...

well i've heard that the Skunk2's were a little bouncey and I've heard that they aren't. People have had that similar setup and really liek t and the way that the car rides w/ the setup.

it should be fine and work well on teh autocross track. I don;t personally have Skunk2's on my ride but I'm sure some here does that can tell you first hand.....
Old 04-25-2002, 11:26 PM   #3
PabloHoney

I don't know what Skunk2's cost, but I am guessing they are gonna be a little pricy. I would get Ground-Control coilovers if I were you (I have them). They are pretty damn cheap and will work with your KYB's for sure. They ride great and you can get just about any spring rate you want.