::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2002, 07:16 PM   #1
HondaTypeJ

Rails, will they work?

Ok. So here I am sitting here eating this nasty Carne Asada Subway sandwich (which sucks ), and I remembered a this question I have been meaning to ask for the past couple of days. I just bought 2000 Honda Civic Si front seats for my 96 civic 4dr and the seats dont come with rails. My question is, can I take the rails off of my current seats and put them on the Si seats?
Old 04-03-2002, 11:34 PM   #2
oO CiViC Oo

yes take off the required rails from your existing seats and bolt them to the si seats.
Old 04-04-2002, 10:04 AM   #3
HondaTypeJ

Cool. Thanks!
Old 04-04-2002, 10:36 AM   #4
Mushroom

How do you like the Si seats, compared to your stock ones? I'm looking for a more comfy/supportive seat for my '96, but I don't think I want racing seats...
Old 04-04-2002, 11:29 AM   #5
HondaTypeJ

I love them. They are alot more comfortable and I really like the adjustable height knobs on the drivers side. This may sound odd, but the fabric feel on my 96 seats arent as smooth as the Si seats. Vast improvment! Now I have to find the rear seats and I will be set. Right now, it looks half ass because the fronts are dark grey (almost black) and the rear are light grey. Hope that helps.