.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: what should i do with my ex's race car pictures? (i have the only copies)
burn them send him the ashes 1 7.69%
shred them send him the confetti 2 15.38%
pack them away 1 7.69%
give all pictures to him since i dont want any reminders of him 9 69.23%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-28-2003, 11:37 PM   #1
ohiochica

ex bf's car pics

ok i was the main person that took pics of when my ex raced for teh last 4 years. well when we broke up i didnt realize i still had alllllllll of teh pics. well i do , what should i do with them? burn them, shred em, take them to my ex, or pack them away to save em?

Ohio HST members please read this
ohiochica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 11:59 PM   #2
A_D

give them back to him
don't destroy them, thats straight ****ed imo
Old 05-29-2003, 12:01 AM   #3
ohiochica

i was kinda thinkin the same shit but i dont want to even talk to him. i am in too much of a "i miss teh good times mood" to be safe to talk to him.

Old 05-29-2003, 12:06 AM   #4
Shot 2 Hel

mail em, cause if someone destroyed some race pics of mine i would be upset. Kinda like a record i guess
Old 05-29-2003, 12:08 AM   #5
ohiochica

god but he deserves tohave them destroyed....he destroyed my car!
he let his best friend key my car.......

hmmmmmmm now that i think about it......maybe i will just cut them up and mail em!

Old 05-29-2003, 12:15 AM   #6
Shot 2 Hel

keyed your car... you didnt put that in there. make a video of you making a big fire of em. Then mail him the ashes LOL
Old 05-29-2003, 12:18 AM   #7
ohiochica

roflmao....yeah i keep forgetting how horrible he treated me. guess i should ruin his rep like he is trying to ruin mine. thank god i have awesome friends!

Old 05-29-2003, 12:45 AM   #8
mylittlecivic

If he isnt friendly to you, then you dont have to be friendly to him. Or you could just show him how much of a BETTER person you are then him, he sounds like a loser maybe you should burn them.

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2003, 12:47 AM   #9
ohiochica

ya knwo what i need to just drop my bitterness and build a bridge. i have an awesome guy who is interested in me and i need to get over this shit so i can be a good girlfriend should things progress.

Old 05-29-2003, 01:32 AM   #10
HndaTch627

i don't have to say anything
Old 05-29-2003, 01:36 AM   #11
Duckydos

Yea, just throw them out. I wouldn't bring it up. No sense in starting sh*t again with him.

-Ducky
Old 05-29-2003, 02:06 AM   #12
HndaTch627

Quote:
Originally posted by Duckydos
Yea, just throw them out. I wouldn't bring it up. No sense in starting sh*t again with him.

-Ducky
it's nice to see someone else thinks like i do, i don't throw out pictures often but considering the way things went down they are fire starting material, i do however like the idea of video taping it and then mailing the ashes and the tape

jeremy
Old 05-29-2003, 02:07 AM   #13
ohiochica

lol can i do that ? mail him the ashes?

Old 05-29-2003, 04:00 AM   #14
kurtuk

Burn his car !
Old 05-29-2003, 06:30 AM   #15
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Id just let the past be the past. Get rid of that stuff.
Old 05-29-2003, 06:38 AM   #16
mt.biker

mail them to him...
Old 05-29-2003, 09:45 AM   #17
SolPol

Just send them to him. No note, no return address. You don't want them, he probably does. Be the bigger person.
Old 05-29-2003, 12:09 PM   #18
GirlRacer

I voted give them to him... but you should send them so you don't have to see him.
Old 05-29-2003, 12:22 PM   #19
mt.biker

becky dont make this any more complicated then it needs to be, a simple mail would get ride of them and not cause any trouble.
Old 05-29-2003, 12:31 PM   #20
SolPol

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
becky dont make this any more complicated then it needs to be, a simple mail would get ride of them and not cause any trouble.

Exactly what I'm saying.
Old 05-29-2003, 01:07 PM   #21
B18HaTcH92

be the bigger person....uhhh i say make him beg 4 them lol naw but 4 real thats just plain mean if u burn them or shred them if it gives u that bad of memmories then just give it back mail it bak and get it over w/
Old 05-29-2003, 11:17 PM   #22

how can you guys site here and say "oh, that's so mean to rip his pictures up"?

he KEYED her car...

yes...you can "fix" a keyed car...and so can a ripped picture.

let a friend rip them...maybe not all, but all of the GOOD ones...

then send them to him...

now he can "fix" them or throw them away...

make him decide...

that's what i would do if the other person did something to me.

but i wouldn't do it first if she(i'm a guy) didn't do anything to me first.

if you don't want "trouble"...hopefully he's not one of those guys who hits girls but can't do shit to a guy, just send the pics to him.
Old 05-30-2003, 12:03 PM   #23
GirlRacer

Hmmm...he makes a good point. 2 wrongs don't make a right, but it'd sure be therapeutic to burn them.... haha
Old 05-30-2003, 12:16 PM   #24
zm_dawg

um.....all this over pictures....if a guy's going to care that much about some innocent picture's he's got issues himself.....if you'd enjoy damaging them just to "get back" at him for your car being keyed you got issues.....just mail'em away....solves your problem...and doesn't heat up a conflict....it'd be just like if you never found'em in the first place....even though you prolly knew they were sittin there
Old 05-30-2003, 12:35 PM   #25
SolPol

Quote:
Originally posted by zm_dawg
um.....all this over pictures....if a guy's going to care that much about some innocent picture's he's got issues himself.....if you'd enjoy damaging them just to "get back" at him for your car being keyed you got issues.....just mail'em away....solves your problem...and doesn't heat up a conflict....it'd be just like if you never found'em in the first place....even though you prolly knew they were sittin there

I like this guy. Good call.
Old 05-30-2003, 12:35 PM   #26
ohiochica

i will openly admit i got "issues" with him. i spent 5 years with him and just now i am realizing how horrible he treated me. we tried to remain friends but he decided to play the part of asshole. and not only did he key my car he is tryingto ruin my good reputation by telling mutual friends that i slept around on him! and he still has possesion of a guy that my dad gave him and its registered in my dads name. so on that i am ending this topic. i need to move on. there are better fish in the sea!

Old 05-30-2003, 12:37 PM   #27
SolPol

Damn, he's in possession of a guy registered to your father?

That does sound like issues.
Old 05-30-2003, 04:52 PM   #28
ohiochica

lol yeah.......my dad and myself spoiled teh hell out of him! hell my dad would give him 100 each weekend for race car gas money. (mmmmmmm turbo blue mmmmmmm) well xmas before we split my dad bought a very nice gun for him. well he never has re registered it yet! 6 months later!

well i saw him out side today so i stopped and asked him if he had registered it yet and he says no, well i was very cold and kept things very short and blunt. as i was getting into my car i could see the tears. oh well! he lost! i feel bad that he is still so hurt but he treated me liek shit so screw him! i am boxing up all teh pictures and every last reminder of him and taking it to his house tommorow and asking for teh gun until he proves he has registered it in his name. i know i am openinga can of worms going over there but, i need closure and hopefully this will do it for me.

Old 05-30-2003, 05:09 PM   #29
GirlRacer

Yup, don't you hate it when people fabricate these HUGE elaborate stories and they have NO CLUE what they're talking about? It's like... they look at the truth and go "No....I think I'll run the TOTAL OPPOSITE direction!"

Bastards.

Too bad alot of people these days don't come to the source when they hear a huge, steaming pile of manuar story out of some @sshole mouth huh?

Ask for the truth people. We're all grown now.

(with the exception of my babyface, and he's just cute. )
Old 05-30-2003, 07:03 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally posted by zm_dawg

so i'll just key your car...

it's JUST keying...

but you can't do anything to me or you have issues...

Old 05-30-2003, 10:59 PM   #31
ohiochica

huh member you lost me