::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > Interior Modifications
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2002, 10:40 PM   #1
Civicfrenzy

painting this weekend

Im about ready to paint my entire interior black and blue. And i mean the whole thing. Its kinda a gray color now. But right below the windshield how am i supposed to paint that part with a spray can? Also the dash. That part seems a little tricky also. Im not to worried about the doors though. Please help.
Thnx
Also SEM vinyl dye? is that my best bet?
Old 06-21-2002, 03:19 AM   #2
azn_nite_ryder

i'll be posting my pics of my interior ths weekend... i'v worked endlessly on them and all i need to do is my seats...
best bet for you is to completely remove the dash so it will be even.. trust me..mine is mint and was worth the time getting it out....
Old 06-26-2002, 02:22 PM   #3
Whtehnda93DXSdn
It has 4 Doors...

Well when I did the work on my dash and painted it I just used Newspaper across the front of the windshield help up w/ tape to ensure it woudn't get on the front glass.

I just took my time and did light coats to make sure I got it completely covered and made sure it looked like the rest of the dash....

I wasn;t sure how to take it out so I did mine in the car.....Good luck to you and just be sure to take your time. that's the biggest key.
Old 06-29-2002, 03:27 AM   #4
heartbreakkid

i'm with whitehonda there, i used newspaper to cover the windshield when i did the painting. if you able to remove the dash then that's will be easier for you but if it's not just cover the windshield. dont worry about getting paint on the ur glass coz u can remove it easily with paint thinner jz scrub the glass with those things and it will come rite now, i know coz i got paint on my windshield while spray painting the dash