.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2003, 07:32 AM   #161
mt.biker

Would the girl know if it was 'small' if it didn't please her right, or over time (when she stopped being virgin tight) noticed it didnt fit right. I really dont think there is anyway to hide a small dick from the woman you're sleeping with. Shes going to find out sooner or later...
Old 05-30-2003, 08:10 AM   #162
SolPol

Man, sorry I missed all this. What got deleted that was obviously real good? Biker, PM me and let me know.

Tell me about this too.

Quote:
He must not know you very well... and chris they called me the crazy canadian for another reason... which i'll share if ya'll are interested
Old 05-30-2003, 11:04 AM   #163
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:

He must not know you very well... and chris they called me the crazy canadian for another reason... which i'll share if ya'll are interested

i don't wanna hear it that's why this thread is here

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 02:00 AM   #164
maikoshi

*ignores all that tarded drama*

Hmm, well I think some girls are always gonna be built smaller and might really be able to handle big ones. But you can stay super tight by doing special exercises that do work ladies. Some of yall need to give them a try, heh. Like my good friend says 'it was almost like throwin a hot dog down a hallway..no friction', EW!

I dunno I guess you'd know what a good size is when you saw it, touched it, put it in, and worked yo junk on it! If it didn't feel right, well then there you go. But just because you have never seen a penis before and then you have sex doesn't mean the girl will be all like yeh this is the PERFECT dick for her all because she has never seen one before.

But yeah, after you are with someone for a while you kinda get used to their body and you fit perfectly with each other. But maybe that's just me. I feel sorry for lil dicks cuz they are cute (unless they are childlike small, ew!!) but you can't tell a guy his dick is cute because he will already be all sensitiff due to the size. *pet* hehe

An a-spot orgasm? What in the heeeeell is that
Old 06-01-2003, 12:55 PM   #165
Shot 2 Hel

^^^ ive never heard of it either
Old 06-02-2003, 09:08 AM   #166
SolPol

It's right near the G spot.
Old 06-03-2003, 07:01 AM   #167
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by member
but what if she doesn't read those types of stuff?

Friends dude! Women have some goofy conversations, unless she is a loner and doesnt have any friends. :o

Man, my wife, her friends, and sisters talk about some crazy crap!
Old 06-19-2003, 04:51 PM   #168
ShagginJet

"Does size matter?"

If you're under 4, most likely. If you're in the 6 range, then it just depends how you work it, if your 8 and above be careful, not all girls can handle that size.

Girth is another thing that matters...

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 06:23 PM   #169
fertooos

When logging in you may be requested to show all your details including postal address. When giving this information, I suggest you state every figure and letter correctly to protect deliveries. Be very careful with the zip code. Some people mistakenly think they remember well their zip codes, and it turns out later they may be wrong. And it may be a problem if you show even one figure wrong. Here worldpostalcode.com/united-states/texas/dallas you may recheck it.

Last edited by fertooos : 03-23-2020 at 02:19 AM.
fertooos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 06:33 AM   #170
susu

Of course important.