.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2003, 01:09 PM   #81
mt.biker

i dont believe in kharma, you are your own man.

BUt other then that i'm with ya bro...
Old 05-29-2003, 01:11 PM   #82
SolPol

I don't necessarily believe in karma. I just need some excuse for why this always happens.

And yes Wolf, in my younger, not so bright days I wasn't always the best at handling some situations with gurlfriends.
Old 05-29-2003, 01:15 PM   #83
mt.biker

Maybe my problem stems from the fact i've always been nice to the girls I've been dating or seeing. And I know not playing games or not likely games played causes alot of trouble
Old 05-29-2003, 01:19 PM   #84
SolPol

Being nice to a gurl only bites you on the ass in the end. I wish they knew what they wanted.
Old 05-29-2003, 01:26 PM   #85
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by SolPol
I wish they knew what they wanted.

If you've ever watch your gf shop, you'll realize they'll never know what they really want.

Hows this for messed up, friend of mine's gf said she'd drop him for me if I was interested. HOw messed up is that? I know I'm a nicer guy and she walks all over her currrent bf, and I also know she is dieing to be put in her place. Its really obvous to everyone when he brings her out. But do I tell him or do i just shut up about it?
Old 05-29-2003, 01:30 PM   #86
SolPol

Not a word man, not a word. Tell her no thanks and never utter a word to your friend. Even after they've broken up, don't do it. Only brings trouble. Trust me there.

What do they say about best intentions?
Old 05-29-2003, 01:34 PM   #87
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by SolPol
What do they say about best intentions?

Ok i wont say a word, i knew i shouldn't. Well i think they say some of the best intentions have causes the worlds biggest problems. Or something like that.. i gotcha!
Old 05-29-2003, 01:37 PM   #88
SolPol

The only one I can think of right now is, "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions." But I don't think that's what I'm looking for.
Old 05-29-2003, 02:12 PM   #89
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Have either of you ever dated older women? They seem to be more on track with what they want and aren't as flakey. My best friend is like that and I've known her a long time. She has changed as she got older and started acting more mature. Just a thought.....
Old 05-29-2003, 02:16 PM   #90
SolPol

It's a good thought. Problem is, I look way younger than I am, so it can be hard for older women to take me seriously sometimes.
Old 05-29-2003, 02:22 PM   #91
mt.biker

I've done the older women thingy twice. I found it just as complicated and confusing as with girls my own age..
Old 05-29-2003, 05:32 PM   #92
GirlRacer

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
i can be an asshole but i rather not be, its not me

Old 05-29-2003, 05:35 PM   #93
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer

funny girl.... funny girl.... i'll bite my tongue right about now. Seems odd when you cant get over the canadian thing, to the point where its in your sig too dear.... ya now would be the time when you quiet yourself.
Old 05-29-2003, 05:39 PM   #94
GirlRacer

Way to prove my point.
Old 05-29-2003, 06:26 PM   #95
imports_only98

just becuase rob is as honest as they come, it does not make him an asshole in the least. an honest person is one that deserves some credit, if not some respect. and how is he proving your point?
Old 05-29-2003, 07:49 PM   #96
mt.biker

Quote:
Way to prove my point.

somehow in your crazy twisted logic you read what you've typed and believe yourself, care to explain it to the rest of us?
Old 05-29-2003, 08:16 PM   #97
GirlRacer

Please refer to the words to the left.
Old 05-29-2003, 08:18 PM   #98
mt.biker

Quote:
Please refer to the words to the left.

You're a child quin, a 22 yearold child. Speak up for once and stop hiding behind your father! Be a big girl, you can do it on your own... we all know you can.
Old 05-29-2003, 08:21 PM   #99
GirlRacer

O, I'm sorry, did I mention dad in that, let me go back and re-read....

nope. It's called reading. Top to bottom, left to right, group words together to form a sentence.
Old 05-29-2003, 08:23 PM   #100
mt.biker

Quote:
O, I'm sorry, did I mention dad in that, let me go back and re-read....

nope. It's called reading. Top to bottom, left to right, group words together to form a sentence.

All you ever do is quote someone else's material, you never truly say anything of worth that is of your own making. I was refering to a larger issue of you still being a child, in a young womans body.

You aren't even able to answer something you started yourself, its really sad now that I think about it.
Old 05-29-2003, 08:25 PM   #101
GirlRacer

O, I'm sorry-what was the question...
Old 05-29-2003, 08:28 PM   #102
mt.biker

Quote:
O, I'm sorry-what was the question...

maybe you need to learn to read, my word. "Care to explain yourself" is what I stated earlier, just above in quotes after you said "that just proves my point" well it doesnt prove anything so explain yourself...
Old 05-29-2003, 08:31 PM   #103
GirlRacer

No no, I can read- just prefer not to read things that waste my sweet time.

And let me rephrase this: How boutcha stay ON TOPIC! To be clear, the topic is: DOES SIZE MATTER???????????
Old 05-29-2003, 08:33 PM   #104
mt.biker

Quote:
No no, I can read- just prefer not to read things that waste my sweet time.

And let me rephrase this: How boutcha stay ON TOPIC! To be clear, the topic is: DOES SIZE MATTER???????????

wow funny how when it comes down to explaining the crap you type yuo duck out of it and say go back on topic, but when its iight to side track you're there being a b!tch... funny aint it. Dont you have something worth while doing? Isn't there greg or some other 'friend' there to keep you busy... if they're tired call another one....
Old 05-29-2003, 08:34 PM   #105
GirlRacer

At the risk of being redundant: The topic is: DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER??????
Old 05-29-2003, 08:38 PM   #106
mt.biker

Quote:

LMAO.... wow you're good...
Old 05-29-2003, 08:39 PM   #107
GirlRacer

Quote:
Old 05-29-2003, 08:41 PM   #108
mt.biker

avoid the topic quin, just like you avoid everything else in your life.....
Old 05-29-2003, 08:42 PM   #109
widowmaker

if i may interrupt for a moment...ive known girlracer for a decent amount of time,and,if theres on thing she isnt,is a little girl who cant hold her own.shes 22,has a degree,a good job,lives away from home,and manages her own life.i dont know many little girls who can manage that.and god forbid she has a dad who helps her with her car and loves her.hes a great guy,an amazing dad who would do anything for her,so why shouldnt she take his help when he asks.but she by no means hides behind him and needs him to help her live.she does just fine by herself.she is a very intelligent person who just happens to be very opinionated.guess that threatens some ppl.but i have seen on many occassions her being able to explain these opinions very thoroughly,not just empty ideas with nothing to back them up.yeah,shes a very beautiful person and knows that,but just as pretty inside as she is on the outside,which is far more rare i think.shes a great person and i think maybe you should back off some and re-evaluate who you think she is,cause obviously youre idea here is all wrong.lets not forget how generous she was with her car when you needed to go look at universities and how she allowed you into her home.sounds to me like shes very thoughtful and considerate.so,just a thought.re-think who she really is,what shes like,possbly read her quote to her left,remove foot from mouth and apologize.just my .02
Old 05-29-2003, 08:45 PM   #110
mt.biker

Hey Codey, you dont need to come in here and back her up.
Old 05-29-2003, 08:45 PM   #111
GirlRacer

Why thank You Widowmaker.
Old 05-29-2003, 08:46 PM   #112
GirlRacer

and he isn't cody.

I don't even talk to cody anymore (that's: C-O-D-Y, by the way), but nice try. :o
Old 05-29-2003, 08:49 PM   #113
widowmaker

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
Hey Codey, you dont need to come in here and back her up.

yeah,this isnt cody.my name is Chris.no need to thank me girlracer,just defending a great person and friend.dont believe its nice to talk shit on females,but thats just me,call me strange but youre welcome.
Old 05-29-2003, 08:56 PM   #114
GirlRacer

what's wrong? Nothing left to say?
Old 05-29-2003, 09:01 PM   #115
juvenile

What Rob is saying here is that the convo shifted a bit off track, which happens to everyone, even her. She can allow herself to do it but won't let others, and when they say something, she insults them and then won't even care to defend her own opinion because she didn't think of what she said before she typed it. So she just goes on to say, "GET BACK TO TOPIC"
Well you know what quin
I'm tired of you pulling shit like this and then just getting someone to defend you or just backing away.
This isn't your site, and you don't control what people want to talk about.
YOU came on and insulted Rob, then backed away like a wimp. You say something, get ready to pay the consequences of shit starting. *****!...
Old 05-29-2003, 09:04 PM   #116
GirlRacer

awwwwww, how cute!

by the way *Quin whispers* The topic is: Does size really matter?
Old 05-29-2003, 09:12 PM   #117
widowmaker

hmmm.i understand what youre sayin in the first part.but..

1.she didnt get me to defend her,i happened to be on here and saw her being talked badly to

2.i defended her cause shes my friend,everything i said i believe to be true,and have known her for awhile.and i do not think it right to talk down to a lady,find it very disrespectful.

3.im saying this right now cause you just did what i disagree with in part 2.do you all not have any respect or honor at all?dont know what kindve values they teach you there,but disrespecting a lady is not one of good nature that i know of.so please,close your mouths,be respectful,and more polite when you speak to a woman.have a good day.
Old 05-29-2003, 09:14 PM   #118
GirlRacer

I like him.

Ya like that?
Old 05-29-2003, 09:19 PM   #119
GirlRacer

I'll tell ya what, I'm so thankful there's finally someone on here who ACTUALLY KNOWS ME and knows how I really am.

mt.biker really makes me sound bad sometime. Sadly, it just isn't so.
Old 05-29-2003, 09:47 PM   #120
mt.biker

widowmaker - do live in the tulsa area or do you only talk to quin online?

quin you dont need any help making yourself look bad, you do it just fine by yourself. I just point it out.

Does size matter, yes!

widowmaker i show respect to people who deserve it, this is not a lady we talk of... so i have no troubles talking down to her.