.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2004, 03:05 PM   #81
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Sounds like somebody needs therapy...what happened? That one girl broke your heart and now you're against women now?? Ok...acceptable.

*sigh* Jesus tap dancing christ I'll try this one more time. What's the old saying? Never argue with a fool...bystanders won't be able to tell the difference. So with that in mind I can put it no more simply than this. I am neither anti-women or pro-men. I'm simply a person who realizes that everyone stumbling around this spinning ball of rock and water is essentially the same. Sure, if you watch enough of the Oxygen network they I'm sure it looks like women do no wrong, they're always the victims, or whatever other bullshit they can manage to feed you. Look...I get it...you don't see how a lot of women (and I'm not saying all...but a lot...just as many as men) act and screw guys over, but they do it. Plain and simple. This isn't about how one girl screwed me over, broke my heart, whatever...it wasn't just one girl either. Ask a lot of other guys on this board...they'll probably tell you just like I would that it happens a lot more than once. So no...women suck, men suck...that's the bottom line.

And that was Gina Gershon with Jennifer Tilly. Not the greatest scene ever but not too shabby.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 03:38 PM   #82
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Well, see, I've never ever come accross any females who wanted just sex and who wanted to screw guys over...so it's hard for me to believe that some females are like that. I've been told, by guys, that whoever they were with had done them dirty and that whatever happened...blah blah blah...but it's hard for me to believe...I dunno, maybe Im young, dumb, and full of cum...

Hand around the dorms at Nellis or any military base for the matter and you'll come across quite a few...not pointing directly towards you Adrieanne but military females are more so a bunch of sluts/whores that like to sleep around and don't care who they hurt...now before you or anyone else starts flaming me, this is not an exageration or something that I am pulling out of my ass...I have been to 4 miltary bases....and got laid, saw friends get laid, etc. by several different females that just ran the dorms....shit this one girl I had sex with also had sex with the entire fucking fire dept. at the one base I was stationed at....no joke...I think the last I heard of her, she got pregnant and she wasn't sure who the father was because she had been with so many guys in the time span t
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 04:53 PM   #83
Kool-Aid

I should certainly hope that you're not calling me a fool...that would be the WRONG thing to do, slick.

Anyway, I can actually recall maybe one or two females that the guys would talk about....who they screwed and all that jazz...all I could do was tell them to stop it because it wasn't nice to talk about people. I know that I was never the kind of girl to go around like that. I usually just date a guy and stick with him the whole time. But the situation with my ex, in which GT40 so rudely and ignorantly pointed out, is that yea, I shouldn't have done it...but I am human and I make mistakes just like everybody else...kinda makes me look like Im feeble and desperate, which I am not. Just a chick experiencing life...but I would never intentionally do anything to hurt peoples feelings...
Old 06-21-2004, 05:15 PM   #84
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Well...you've been saying foolish things...you do the math "slick" . Rudely and ignorantly, huh? YOU POSTED IT ON A FUCKING INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD. What's more you made it sound like it was a grand old time. Now you're playing it off as a "mistake"? Christ, make up your mind. You don't get the luxury of duality when it comes to the points you make. Hell...the post about you nailing your ex had smilies in it. But now that I called you on that shit it's a mistake, right? Ok...that works.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 09:39 PM   #85
Shaved &/or Laid
4th Gear

girls like you are the ones that would like me more if i hit you with a cornbread pan. Kinda like how my girlfriend left me for her abusive ex after i treated her awesome ? you know, cause she had GREAT rationale and all.

'hi my name is kool aid...

whats big hoTTT and SEXXY

AND LIKES TO BE MOVED IN YOUR

MOUTH !

WHAT

IS

IT !

IT BRUSHED ON MY GUMS GENTLY WITH FROTH !!

IT FELT

SOOO GOOOD !!

OMG

LOL

WTF

BFF

BBQ !!

ITS LONG

LIKE A ROD

ITS A

>>>>

!!!!!!

%%%

TOOTHBRUSH HAHAHAHA YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A PENIS GET IT !!!HAHAHAAHHA :o
Old 06-22-2004, 04:26 PM   #86
DsBlu01CivEX

Addriene...just because you don't know girls like that doesn't mean that they're not out there. I personally don't know girls that purposely f*ck over guys, but that doesn't meant that I'm going to be nieve enough to say they don't exsist or to say that females are better than males. I think essentially we're all after the same things, just we go about getting them different ways.....and hell sometimes, we use each others' ways.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 02:12 AM   #87
susu

Wow