::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2002, 10:50 PM   #1
HondaTypeJ

The race in Beverly Hills...

Ok, my first post here, so here it is. I live here in Los Angeles and there are ALOT of Hispanic guys who TRY to fix up thier s*&t, but always f!@k it up in the end because most of them dont know how to do it right (at least I research and ask around, others just...don't get me started).
Anyway, so there I am at a stop light in Beverly Hills blasting Mach 10 Bang or Ball when I see a "chunty" looking hispanic guy roll up beside me. Sitting in a puke green 94 or 95 2 door Honda Civic LX with some ugly-ass decals and some Shitty rims that dont even look right with his ride, he rolls his window down and has the nerve to call my ride, I quote him, "Ey, look at that sorry ass ride". By the way, he had this ugly hispanic fat chick beside him in the passenger seat.
Moving on, I HAD to laugh because it was total BS. Not to say my ride is THE SHIT (1996 Honda Civic EX, Buddy Club Kit, Viper Blue color) because I have been mainly working on the outside, not the inside and under the hood, but compared to him...laughable. So I holla'd at him to race since he was so confident. I mean, hey...maybe on the outside it looks pretty F'd up, but under the hood it could be a complete diff. story. Maybe that was why he was boasting so proudly. Since there was no traffic behind us, we waited through a green light and when it was red, we both knew that on green, IT WAS ON. Green hit and we both floored it. Laughing at how pathetic his take off was, and how he had the balls to accept my challenge to a race, I remembered..."Shit, I am in Beverly Hills..." Why? Because there are Cops ALL OVER. I immediately slowed down, already happy that I smoked his ass, and of course there he went, speeding past me thinking that was all I had AND giving me the finger in the process. WELL, little did he know right when he passed me going like 85...BHPD turned the corner and saw HIS sorry excuse for a ride! Trying to play it off, he slowed down, but it was too late. BHPD's lights and siren on him.
I slowed down even more and just as I was passing him and his new found officer friend, I honked and continued on to my destination. Is that not a sweet story? Let me tell you also...icing on the cake, a speeding ticket in Beverly Hills is 135 dollars PLUS traffic school...NO JOKE. Thought you guys might enjoy my story...latez.
Old 02-04-2002, 11:05 PM   #2
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

LMAO, nice kill. Looks like he got what he had coming to him.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 12:39 PM   #3
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

lmao.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 07:25 PM   #4
TruHeel142

Hahaha, that dumb@$$, he deserved it all the way. Well you got a nice kill and that cop got a nice kill
Old 02-05-2002, 07:31 PM   #5
juvenile

LoL that's pretty funny!
Old 02-06-2002, 12:30 PM   #6
GSRwBOOST

Edited.. : I re read the post...

Do you have decals on your car ?

Ever see a GSR w/ frontmount giving you the eye?

Do you drive on SantaMonica / Ave. of the Stars in the mornings and afternoons?
Old 02-06-2002, 01:37 PM   #7
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Nice kill.... for both you and the cop.

Quote:
Originally posted by GSRwBOOST
Ever see a GSR w/ frontmount giving you the eye?

If you do, you might want to look the other way....
Old 02-06-2002, 02:34 PM   #8
HondaTypeJ

A message for GSRwBOOST

Whats up. I dont drive in the area much, but I am familiar with where you are talking about. That area is right in the Century City Mall area. I used to work there for security. Anywayz, I am somtimes in the area Fri. and Sat. nights kicking it with friends, although that mall/area has died down. I remember it being alot more populated.
Old 02-06-2002, 02:42 PM   #9
GSRwBOOST

Someone in a blueish civic w/ decals on it revved one time while I was in the turning lane, you know.. step on the gas harder as you pass someone to get their attention....

I'm just looking to show them where their money would have been better spent.... IN THE ENGINE BAY... they seem to have that look of "I look fast therefore I am" thing going on....

Showed up an orange 4 door traveling in the area one time.. has a body kit and gauges in the a pillar. I was not squeezing at the time and had no turbo and still came from behind to beat them. The car was a different color then.. then i noticedhe painted it orange... after beating him he just gave me the "so what" look...

just wanted to see if you were either of the two...
Old 02-06-2002, 02:43 PM   #10
GSRwBOOST

Quote:
If you do, you might want to look the other way....

Old 02-13-2002, 09:05 PM   #11
Incubus

GSRwBoost challenge

I cruise Santa Monica once in a while! Planning on heading up there soon........maybe I'll hit you up in my killer n/a LS and you can smoke me boosted GSR style!!!