::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2002, 06:00 PM   #1
phorcedaccess

3 kills with 1 stone and then a cop

Was heading to work on thursday and I was in a great mood. Near the free way a BMW 550 (im guessing the number after the first 5) pulled up and started reving. I answerd back and he rolled a bit forward. The light drops green and we both floor it... he pulls ahead for 1 second then were even... We take a slight left to get on the ramp to the freeway... I slow up so I can scan the horizon for cops and traffic. The freeway is clear for at least 200 yards... i let him get beside me and we hit it again. Immediatly I gain 2 3 4 5 car lengths on him... Around 115mph I let off..... Immediatly a little white dropped integra enters the freeway and get behind me... i slow down allowing him on my right and he is jumping his car back and forth. I look over and give him a thumbs up and I get a middle finger back. I slammed on the gas and he tried. Thats all he cold do was admire my derier. Comming over the second hill on 101 north in phoenix a lexus is 300 pulls up. Sounded stock but a very bouncy kid in the driver seat... I let him pull ahead and run... I caught back up with him. He started to pull away and I flored it. 3rd gear overtook him and never looked back. Let off around 116mph. Was slowing to 75 when a bike cop sitting over the next hill had his wand of death pointed at me. I pulled over before he even turned his lights on. Got me at 79. Thank *** he didnt get me earlier. So being a unresponsible adult I took my ticket. I will pay it and now consider keeping racing to the track. But boy what fun... sad part is I think I burned almost 1/2 a tank of gas.
Old 01-23-2002, 06:06 PM   #2
SiSpeed2000

nice kill, but sorry to hear to hear about the tickets....
Old 01-23-2002, 06:20 PM   #3
juvenile

really nice kills! damn the ticket though...how much it cost you?
Old 01-23-2002, 06:26 PM   #4
phorcedaccess

Only 66 bucks. Whats sad about the kills I only have 2 upgrades on my car currently. Intake and exhaust. Waiting for some time off to install headers and a high flow cat. Damn parts been sitting at the shop for weeks now. With 80 hrs a week of work. No can do for a while.

Old 01-23-2002, 07:38 PM   #5
juvenile

66 dollars for doing 19 mph above?

anything like demirite points...(you get points depending on how fast you are going...the faster the more points. if over a year or something like that you get more then 12 (i think) points, your license gets suspended for 6 months)
that's what we have here
Old 01-23-2002, 08:55 PM   #6
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Good job man!!

66$ is very ... Thats really a bargain..

LOL I hear you on the gas part... I have 2.2 with upgraded ECU..
Whenever I run at full throtle, a minute later I could see my needle having dropped considerably..
:o

Oh well.. Its mad fun..

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 09:06 PM   #7
juvenile

What's ECU again?
Old 01-23-2002, 09:09 PM   #8
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
What's ECU again?

Electronic control unit.

= computer..
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 09:15 PM   #9
juvenile

OK but if you have an electronically controlled fuel injection, why would you waste a lot of gas?
And by alot waht do you mean. Would it compare to a 3.5L V6 220 hp car? More? Less?
Old 01-23-2002, 09:27 PM   #10
phorcedaccess

Correct me if im wrong. With more air inflow into the engine the car has to provide a bigger ammount of fuel to combust inside the engine compartment?
Old 01-23-2002, 10:00 PM   #11
juvenile

Yes that's true. So just with a simple air intake (is it cold air?) and exhaust your fuel usage will go up by alot?
Old 01-24-2002, 06:45 AM   #12
juvenile

I know, but phorcedaccess never mentioned anythign about and ECU, Accord Man did. All phorcedaccess had was I/E
Old 01-24-2002, 08:07 AM   #13
juvenile

That's true, but what I'm saying is that he should still waste less gas then a V6 3.5L
I was just asking on the amount of gas wasted
Not If I had an ECU
or that he didnt' waste gas at all, which of course he did. Floored is floored, but in a 2.0 with I/E it should waste less gas then a 3.5 stock IMO
Old 01-24-2002, 09:20 PM   #14
phorcedaccess

Mine is the 3.0 v6 sohc vtec. 2002 accord. not the wimpy 2.0.

Old 01-24-2002, 09:54 PM   #15
juvenile

oic...that's pretty cool.