::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2002, 10:57 AM   #1
VTC_CiViC

Ricer picks on me! How dare he!

I'm headed home one night, about 9pm, and as approaching a light I notice these odd colored tailights ahead of me. Immediatley I think to myself "Altezza's.. ", as I appraoch the car, my fears were confirmed. It was a black 3G GS-R, ITR style wing (I say style because I know how tall the ITR wing is, but this thing was equal too or taller than the roof line!!), stock ride heigh on stock 94-95 GS-R rims, "AEM" license plate bracket and a fugly Si knock-off "VTEC" sticker just infront of the rear wheels.

Anywho, light goes green and we're rolling away, a gap opend up between the car ahead of him and next to him, so he guns it and darts through the gap, I have no intention of following grandpa at 25mph, so I follow and evidently Mr. GS-R took it as a threat. He slows to like 20mph forcing me to pass him, I do and after scoping me out, downshifts and pulls a quick one on me.... "oh hell no you didn't" We both make a right onto a 2 lane stetch or road, he waits for me to pull along side him, I do so holding in 2nd gear and we both jump from there. Slowly but surley I inch further and further away from him till i'm about a car or so ahead by the top of 3rd into 4th so I let off and he of course pulls a fly-by. After about 15 mins of screwing around back and forth we get one last direct shot at each other.

At a light, he behind me unfortunatley, light goes green and I move off the line briskly to allow him space to pull up to me. He guns it and swings out from behind me @ WOT, I gun it in 2nd as well...3rd...4th look back and Mr GS-R is now about 2 cars back and slowly falling.. I win Gotta luv dem DrIvIn SkIlZ of his :P lol

Cliffs: Ricey GS-R picks on me in the stock Teg, I hand him his Altezza's on a plate..
Old 02-06-2002, 01:40 PM   #2
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Nice work. Some people don't get it. Altezzas are for looks, not speed.
Old 02-06-2002, 08:05 PM   #3
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Nice kill.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 08:09 PM   #4
juvenile

That's pretty good. What mods you have cuz I thought even a stock GS-R is still pretty quick!
Quote:
Originally posted by Civic_Addict

Oh lord how true it is!
Old 02-07-2002, 04:10 AM   #5
slowEJ6

nice kill
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2002, 12:59 PM   #6
VTC_CiViC

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
That's pretty good. What mods you have cuz I thought even a stock GS-R is still pretty quick!

This was in my bone stock 99 GS-R. The Civic was home resting
Old 02-10-2002, 08:41 PM   #7
TruHeel142

Quote:

What????? It can't be.........NOOOO, they said the altezzas would give me VTEC, 50 hp, and NOS!!!! Those liars!!!! It can't be TrUe!!!

Old 02-10-2002, 10:24 PM   #8
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
Originally posted by TruHeel142

What????? It can't be.........NOOOO, they said the altezzas would give me VTEC, 50 hp, and NOS!!!! Those liars!!!! It can't be TrUe!!!

LoL. Sounds like you went to one of the shops around here...
Old 02-10-2002, 10:32 PM   #9
juvenile

Quote:

LoL. Sounds like you went to one of the shops around here...
You have bad shops around your area?
Old 02-11-2002, 05:22 AM   #10
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile

You have bad shops around your area?

Of course. Like the idiots who said "You could get one of these tie bars. They look cool." or 3 weeks after I ordered my rear upper strut bar "It was just shipped today from DC Sports...." .
That was after the guy told me they had it in their office. "No. These 110w bulbs won't do anything to your wiring. Its not that much power..."

Yup.... Idiots.... all of them. I feel sorry for the uneducated people they talk to.
Old 02-11-2002, 09:41 AM   #11
slowEJ6

sounds like this one guy around here....i heard him explaining to a customer that an exhaust would give him 20hp and the altezzas would make his car stand out because they are different .....guess where i didnt shop anymore?
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2002, 10:12 AM   #12
VTC_CiViC

Sounds like just about EVERY shop local to me.. that's why I stopped shopping at shops like that years ago.. me and the internet are good friends
Old 02-13-2002, 03:00 PM   #13
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:

Of course. Like the idiots who said "You could get one of these tie bars. They look cool." or 3 weeks after I ordered my rear upper strut bar "It was just shipped today from DC Sports...." .
That was after the guy told me they had it in their office. "No. These 110w bulbs won't do anything to your wiring. Its not that much power..."

Yup.... Idiots.... all of them. I feel sorry for the uneducated people they talk to.

Your not just sour are you???

Nice kill man... As I was sitting here reading it I was like your only pulling a way that much in the civic?? Glad to see you were in a GSR..
Old 02-19-2002, 01:33 PM   #14
97CivicFerio

Nice job Dave! He would have pissed his pants if it had been the Civic!!!
Old 02-20-2002, 08:52 AM   #15
VTC_CiViC

Quote:
Originally posted by 97CivicFerio
Nice job Dave! He would have pissed his pants if it had been the Civic!!!

After blowing off once, he probably wouldn't have tried
Old 02-20-2002, 09:03 AM   #16
97CivicFerio

True, that is the one bad thing about a loud BOV. It scares the rice away before you can show em who's boss!!!
Old 02-20-2002, 09:12 AM   #17
VTC_CiViC

Quote:
Originally posted by 97CivicFerio
True, that is the one bad thing about a loud BOV. It scares the rice away before you can show em who's boss!!!

Seriously though!!! I mean it's kind of a catch 22, it's good for detering alot of the ghey FnF rice away from me, but at the same time I'll occasionally roll up to an Si or something and wanna have a little fun, but it's like I have to constantly ensure that I either left of the gas really slow, or barley give it any throttle cause once they hear the BOV, they get an attack of morality and don't want to race!!