Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2002, 12:13 AM   #1
spankaveli

my recent notable races

1 - 96-98 4.6L mustang.....well i killed him, it was really no contest

2. 94-95 5.0 mustang. funny story, i was behind this kid at a redlight, and i revved. he looked in his rear view mirror and laughed. i revved back and laughed at him (intimidation baby). well, light turned green, we turned right, and both punched it. he gained NO ground on me. we get to the next stop light and are both going straight. i rev, he inches up, he laughs again. we launch, i pull about a car on him.

3. chrysler seabring convertible. he had lighted windshield washers so i fukt with him. no contest

4. my boy with a red 00 si. intake, exhaust, act clutch, gsr cams and "a few other things" that he wouldn't tell me. we raced twice. each time i pulled about 5-6 cars on him

5. white gsr. his 2nd gear synchro is fukt, so i dont consider it a kill

6. raced a freak si, yes a freak. 14.7 with intake and exhaust. we raced 4 times: race 1, i missed 3rd, he won. race 2, he missed 3rd, i won. race 3. i missed 3rd, he won. race 4. he hooked first, he won. basically we're about even, he hooked first so he won. his si is FAST. i guess its a freak, he says its stock, he bought it in stock form. they miced the cams, they're stock Si cams, dont know about anythign else. either way, he's fast.

7. on the way to texas i raced a altima GXE. i think he was spraying cuz it was pretty strong on the top end. matt was driving, we won

8 friend in plano w/ a green SeR. he runs 14.7s and was on 555rs. i was on my stock tires (195). he got the jump on me each time, but i pulled about a car on him at the end

9. a blue si. i made a jesture that he got kinda mad at but it worked. we raced, i won. his friend approached me saturday and didn't seem too happy about it. oh well, but thats another story.

10. z06 corvette, on the way from denham meet saturday. i lost, duh.

11. 240sx, he ran a 14.3 with a 50 shot. i beat him on his motor.

12. celica gt-s 6 speed on the interstate on the way home from denham. he started walking me at about 100, but right as i started pulling he shut down.

13. a tundra (v8). i beat it, hehe
Old 02-05-2002, 12:16 AM   #2
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

That's a nice list of kills you have going

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 12:39 PM   #3
slowEJ6

haha you beat the modded Si by 5-6 cars............aaaaahahaha do0d needs to learn how to drive
nice wins jeremy, too bad for the losses but hey, it happens
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 05:55 PM   #4
toykilla

Re: my recent notable races

Quote:
Originally posted by spankaveli

6. raced a freak si, yes a freak. 14.7 with intake and exhaust. we raced 4 times: race 1, i missed 3rd, he won. race 2, he missed 3rd, i won. race 3. i missed 3rd, he won. race 4. he hooked first, he won. basically we're about even, he hooked first so he won. his si is FAST. i guess its a freak, he says its stock, he bought it in stock form. they miced the cams, they're stock Si cams, dont know about anythign else. either way, he's fast.

LOL, please learn to drive, one of you!! J/K Nice kills!!