Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2002, 02:00 AM   #1
Research

97lude Your Mustang Story is Overdone

****Note: None of this will make sense unlesss you have read 97Lude's previous post about beating a Mustang at a party by "4 or 5 buslengths."

Haha sorry I had to get my opinion on your killing story across to you and the other members of this board somehow and seeing how you closed the other forum here we go:

Story was totally fuc*ing exaggerated- I think most of us on this site have been to a party and if you were really at a PARTY PARTY no doubt it woulda been at least 50 :50 in guy to girl ratio, even 60:40, 70:30... the numbers have the potential to get worse as we've discovered before. So this whole glorifying about the many many girls and only 3 guys at the party sounds like bs. I mean what, were you at a friend's little sister's birthday party or what (you know back in 2nd grade when boys had coodies so girls didnt have any at their parties) Haha anyway, I just find it hard to grasp that first concept that you were at a party with only 3 guys and lots of women or girls...

Second, V6 Mustangs don't have the most HP in the world but they do a damn good job considering they run with pushrod technology and a single cam evily buried in the middle of the engine. The Dual Ex put him up to let's say 200 HP from the stock 193. It is true that maybe you BEAT the Mustang if you claim to have more than 200 HP because obviously you are somewhat lighter, but this whole I beat it by a million car lengths or 4 bus lengths is complete, total bs in a flaming paper bag marinated in WD-40. NO doubt that car woulda kept up with you way better than that even if it was an automatic.

MAybe if you woulda told the facts more straight without the glorification of all the girls looking at you with admiration or beating the stang by an impossible amount it woulda been more plausible. Common man your a moderator you probably have enough respect as it is. How can people respect you if you blatantly twist a few facts here and there to make your story of beating a Mustang sound a little bit cooler. I just think it's wrong when people set up false situations and are rewarded with praise becuase it indicates to them mentally that it'll be ok to do it again in the future and twist a few facts here and there all over again (can you say run-on sentence? ) Anyway, let's just tell it how it is in the future, celebrate victory, scorn loss, and keep pouring money into those beautiful DOHC engines of ours.

Old 01-31-2002, 07:25 AM   #2
97lude

OMG, can you mustang owners let this drop. Wow, lets see you have two posts and both of them were used to tell me and GSRwboost that we were mistaken in our wins over the mighty Mustang. First off I wasn't bragging about being at the party, in fact I was just setting up the scenario. Like I said I was hanging out with my girlfriend and her friends at a "small" party. I've been to many parties where there were mostly guys or at best a 50/50 split, but I was there with my girlfriend so why would it matter to me the amount of girls at the party. For your knowledge it was 7 girls and 3 guys. I guess it would have been better termed a pre-party before we went out to a club. Secondly you never even take into account driver skill. I've seen some new V6 mustangs that could run high 15's which is a decent time and I would probably only beat them by a few car lengths, but this was a 150 hp auto 97-98 mustang, give me a break. I beat this fool in the Mustang by a huge margin. Was it 4 bus lengths? I have no idea but I used that scenario to get across that I beat him by a lot. I think you are the only one that took it literally. I like Mustangs a lot, especially GT's and Cobras so I didn't make this post to bash them, instead I made it to make fun of the stupid Stunnaz in their V6 stangs that think they are just as fast as GT's and can beat any Import just because their car says Mustang. So in the future calm down, nobody was making fun of your precious Mustang, I give every car the respect it deserves. By the way if you really read the "Mouthy Mustang" post you would see that I wasn't the one who locked it, that was matrix.

Old 01-31-2002, 11:31 AM   #3
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Research, if the other post was closed, it was for a reason. The contents do not need to be talked about any more. Please do not come on here and flame members.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
Old 01-31-2002, 12:12 PM   #4
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX
Research, if the other post was closed, it was for a reason. The contents do not need to be talked about any more. Please do not come on here and flame members.

Ditto.

This one is locked.
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Closed Thread