::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > Interior Modifications
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2003, 10:36 AM   #1
Duckydos

Orlando area interiors...

I just wanted to know if anyone had a shop to recommend to get my interior redone. The cloth seats, headrests, headliner have taken a beating.
I am thinking of getting a black / gray Alcantara (its like a faux suede, really nice, comes in BMW M3's) interior. And the headliner, I just need that redone (too many FWD burn outs with the windows open, all the smoke comes billowing in and dirties up the headliner).
Thanks for the suggestions.

-Ducky
Old 03-23-2003, 01:00 AM   #2
eviljayr

seats are very expensive anywhere you go, recommend you get some momos or custom covers unless you a rich bastard and really love your heavy a$$ stock seats. If you talk to the people at the shop, they will recover your headliner and you can put it in yourself and save a grip. as for orlando: superpages.com

another thing is that i think type-r honda seats have that suede fabric your talking about. here are some civic type-r seats but god damn are they expensive!!!!
Old 03-25-2003, 10:18 PM   #3
vha27

s & m upholstery in kissimmee, his name is sal, he does awesome work!!! u gotta see it to believe it, tell him the filipino kid from new jersey with white and blue interior in a silver civic sent you
Old 03-25-2003, 10:37 PM   #4
leather seats

custom leather seats

edited by 94_AcCoRd_EX

You have a PM
Old 03-25-2003, 11:30 PM   #5
eviljayr

hmm, i think you need permission b4 you go advertising your products but who am i to talk.
Old 03-27-2003, 01:37 PM   #6
pbateson

You need to change the leather seats cover and replace cloth seats cover. The cost are $500. That's not bad. If you get a racing seats and it's very expersive for one seat cost is $400. If you get 2 racing seats and cost is will be $800.