Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2004, 12:08 AM   #1
VR4_Craver
Banned

stang gets busted.....

It started off as I was driving down the road and this mustang GT follows me around this bend and past the movie theaters. We turn right and the whole time he is riding my ass like crazy. He follows me as I turn on another road and gets next to me. As Im looking at him and him at me we pass a cop that was pulling out behind us. We are sitting at a light and this mustang his like inchin forward and slamming on the brakes and revving. My radar detector is going crazy and I can see this cop in my mirror. So I look over and give a little rev at him. just a little one like maybe from idle (900 rpm) to like maybe 1250 enough for him to notice. The let changes green and I sit there and he tears out of there like a bat out of hell. When he sees im not moving he stops racing and the cop catches up to us and follows us for like 1 mile and the there are 2 sets of flashing lights......The cop tells me that I wont get a ticket because I didnt race him but the other guy gets an unsafe start in traffic and street racing. I get to drive off thinking about why I ALWAYS listen to my radar detector
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004, 12:26 AM   #2
CD5Passion

well it's not like you had to rely on the radar detector with this cop tailing you. whats the penalty for street racing in your area?
Old 07-25-2004, 03:32 AM   #3
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Shardsofxapril
well it's not like you had to rely on the radar detector with this cop tailing you. whats the penalty for street racing in your area?

10 points on your license, mandatory court appearance, and what ever the judge deals out to you if its bad enough jail time and massive fines
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 11:48 PM   #4
drdingo21

Quote:
Originally posted by VR4_Craver
10 points on your license, mandatory court appearance, and what ever the judge deals out to you if its bad enough jail time and massive fines
Half way there. 10 points, Class B mistermeaner, Mandatory community service, mandatory classes and if the judge is a dick up to a year in jail.
drdingo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 12:40 AM   #5
IALuder

here they just impound your car give you massive fines and take you license send you to jail for 1 month. no if ands or buts.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote