.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2001, 05:30 PM   #1
GirlPoweredHonda

Atitude

i was wondering if any of you girls got atitude where u live about imports, like many of the guys around here won't have anything to do with girls into the sene, they hang with girls that just sit there in the background and say nothing. and they assume that is what u would do too. i don't know not all are mean but a lot of them are dorks. up in athens where i live now, there arn't as many import tuners there but they are all more than nice to each other male or female, and we all get along and talk cars... when they see me at the bars before they knew my name they called me CivicGirl...lol
Old 11-24-2001, 12:49 AM   #2
grl_racer

theres not too much attitude out here.. like yeah im "the prelude chick" .. or "the chick in the prelude"...
biggest problem around here.. in AZ... most people are like.. "is that your mans car"... maybe i need the banner you got "girl racer".. so dumba$$ guys (no offense to the guys on the board).. will stop askin me that stupid question.
ANYWAY... i know what you mean grl..
whats sad.. there are some girl racers here... but they have mad attitude.. TOWARD OTHER GIRL RACERS.... Its not often you see a grl racer... and then you need to be cool w/ each other. This one stupid chick out here already started shit w/ me.
There is a difference in YOU buying shit for your car.. and F**k'n guys to get shit for your car. I have done everything myself.. she did it the other/easy way... which makes me b/c it gives true girl racers... a bad name
anyway.. yeah... im rambling now...
Old 11-24-2001, 01:23 AM   #3
Whtehnda93DXSdn
It has 4 Doors...

women who have these nice irdes need there respect and to not always assume that it's there mans ride..

keep it up girl racers..
Old 11-24-2001, 12:18 PM   #4
GirlPoweredHonda

i mean by all means i get hooked up by guys that work in auto parts stores like nopi or sale me parts for cheap, but hey guy or girl who wouldnt' take that?! but i pay for and if it is a too big of a job for me i have guy friends that help me out assembling, but i don't have a BF that does it all for me, don't have a damned bf!
Oh and girls and attitude is the worst! because i pose on cars i give girls a bad name! lol not the girls that hate on other girls! oh and goto iloveracing.com that is it i think... GIRLRACER banners that is where i got mine! lol
Old 11-25-2001, 12:17 AM   #5
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

I think a lot of it has to do with pride.. Some guys dont want a girl thats got a car with the better hookup then they do. Plus, some guys have a problem realizing girls are just as capable as guys on doing anything. Its sad but thats how it is. I say you should go out there and show us guys what you girls are made of and that just because a girl, doesnt mean that your inferior to men.
Old 11-25-2001, 03:09 AM   #6
GirlPoweredHonda

true very true, but what is worse is girls are out worst enimies!!! i mean why do we get atitudes with each other! that is what really upsets me, we always have to put one another down, and we wonder why we are so paranoid and we have to go in "groupes" nad get one anothers approval! why do we have to hate?!
Old 11-25-2001, 11:15 AM   #7
90civiclxryder

i wish around me more girls were into import tuning around me. one of the best cars around me is a girls car, its such a sick car. she did it all her self i see why girls get mad when people thinks its some guys car
Old 11-25-2001, 11:16 AM   #8
DJZVTEC02

Hey i know when a girl in to the whole import scene and drives a nice ride, that is a defentie turn on....but the thing i dont like is when they drive the BF's car....lol

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlPoweredHonda
true very true, but what is worse is girls are out worst enimies!!! i mean why do we get atitudes with each other! that is what really upsets me, we always have to put one another down, and we wonder why we are so paranoid and we have to go in "groupes" nad get one anothers approval! why do we have to hate?!

this is like a natural thing whether it be in the import scene or in everday life, girls always fight. just dont worry about em if your gonna get somewhere do it and dont worry about what others think about you
Old 11-25-2001, 12:44 PM   #9
GirlPoweredHonda

u know i have had to come up with that philosiphy after all i have been through with girls! lol, i take the abuse but in the end i usually make them feel dumb. I just ignore them most of the time, that is why gay men make such good friends all the good qualities girls hve but w/o the mean ones!
Old 11-25-2001, 01:58 PM   #10
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
...that is why gay men make such good friends all the good qualities girls hve but w/o the mean ones!

*LOL* thats what Ive heard.
Old 11-25-2001, 04:16 PM   #11
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

*ahem* lisa kubo.
'nuff said.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2001, 04:41 PM   #12
GirlPoweredHonda

grl_racer
2nd Gear

Car: Quelude...

let me say.... you better hope that wasnt directed at me... otherwise this thread will go to a whole new level!

this is what i am talkin about, me and BDC had gotten into an argument and it was settled and then this girl comes into the picture and kept buttin in so i made a post sayin all was taken care of and things didn't need to be resovled they were fine, and she kept posting to them and then i finally said thank u i appreciate her tryin to help but there wasn't a fight and she was infact irritating the situation and i made this post to everyone basically on the thread that thought the fight ws still going and this is what i get from her? this here is an example of girls... they are always threatening and this cracks me up! especially on the internet!!!
Old 11-25-2001, 05:24 PM   #13
grl_racer

OMG ... if your gonna whore the shit up.. by doing this.. then im right behind you in EVER SINGLE THREAD..
ok.. first up like i said i was giving respect.. where respect was due!
you took it upon yourself to make a remark to me.. that got me started..
if your gonna start shit.. FINISH IT.. ok..
dont post something, go off and play innocent like " i didnt do anything wrong ".. and tattle on people.. hehe sh!t

if anyone would like to know.. since blondie over here cant figure it out...

"really stop tryin to start stuff by tryin to be "the peace maker" your the anyoying little kid that catches the end of the story and won't stop talkin."...

thats what you said to piss me off.. you shoulda kept your mouth shut.. and let it be that i stuck up for you!!!

theres my response.... i was helpin a fellow chick out... get off it already!
Old 11-25-2001, 06:03 PM   #14
slowEJ6

take it to PM's/AIM, thanks
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2001, 06:18 PM   #15
2000Pimpinex
Super Moderator

Please, lets stop the argueing before it gets outta hand. We are all here for the same cause. Lets all get along.
1985 Ford Bronco XLT 5.8 351W
w/ 33X12.5X15
2000Pimpinex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2001, 07:39 PM   #16
DJZVTEC02

hahahaha look at all the ***** your a fool, you know that was grl_racer lol
Old 11-25-2001, 07:40 PM   #17
GirlPoweredHonda

lol, is CL up yet!!!!???????
Old 11-25-2001, 07:42 PM   #18
DJZVTEC02

nah, Kat i am waiting for it to go up....but i dont think it will be up for a couple more days, i know we are still having trouble with our site too...
Old 11-25-2001, 07:46 PM   #19
GirlPoweredHonda

that really really really sucks, yeah i have been postin on here, vtecatlanta and civichatchback.com, missin everyone though..... i talk to a lot of the people from CL on AIM but u know it isn't the same and dude! CL is gonna lose members!
Old 11-25-2001, 07:49 PM   #20
DJZVTEC02

Quote:
that really really really sucks, yeah i have been postin on here, vtecatlanta and civichatchback.com, missin everyone though..... i talk to a lot of the people from CL on AIM but u know it isn't the same and dude! CL is gonna lose members!

yeah im on AIM hit me up....Love2Surf84...well this will be good for CL cause only the people who really surf the board alot will be back on there, we were starting to accumulate some A$$es on there....hopefully things will iron out.
Old 11-26-2001, 10:36 AM   #21
grl_racer

Quote:
Originally posted by DJZVTEC02

hahahaha look at all the ***** your a fool, you know that was grl_racer lol

hahhahahh your funny... ASS
no that wasnt me... ask an admin to show you the IP address...
doesnt match mine......
Old 11-26-2001, 02:40 PM   #22
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by grl_racer

hahhahahh your funny... ASS
ASS!!!
she said ass
hehehehe.
I say that a lot.
ASS!!!!

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2001, 08:56 PM   #23
Lovebuzz13

I haven't really had any problems with guys being anal about me being a girl racer. Just about all of my guys are friends, and everyone is cool with it. The only thing that bugs me is that people offer to install stuff for me- I'd rather just do it all myself, I don't need a guy doing it for me. The other thing that bugs me is when guys are like "You drive a stick???"- Then they get all amazed when I tell them I do. But other than that, I don't have any problems with being a girl racer. Here in Orlando, it's more of the fact that I'm a white girl racer than anything else.
Old 11-26-2001, 09:15 PM   #24
DJZVTEC02

Quote:
Originally posted by Lovebuzz13
I haven't really had any problems with guys being anal about me being a girl racer. Just about all of my guys are friends, and everyone is cool with it. The only thing that bugs me is that people offer to install stuff for me- I'd rather just do it all myself, I don't need a guy doing it for me. The other thing that bugs me is when guys are like "You drive a stick???"- Then they get all amazed when I tell them I do. But other than that, I don't have any problems with being a girl racer. Here in Orlando, it's more of the fact that I'm a white girl racer than anything else.

hey were guys were just trying to get some play...lol...white girl racer her she come, dah dah dah dah dah, white girl racer here she comes....lol
Old 11-26-2001, 09:17 PM   #25
Lovebuzz13

Quote:

hey were guys were just trying to get some play...lol...white girl racer her she come, dah dah dah dah dah, white girl racer here she comes....lol

Ha Ha...No....And if they wanted play, they'd have to work for it.
Old 11-26-2001, 09:21 PM   #26
DJZVTEC02

Quote:

Ha Ha...No....And if they wanted play, they'd have to work for it.
yeah work on your car.....
Old 11-26-2001, 09:31 PM   #27
Lovebuzz13

Quote:

yeah work on your car.....

LOL- Hey, now you're pushin' it. I do my own work
Old 11-26-2001, 09:32 PM   #28
DJZVTEC02

Quote:

LOL- Hey, now you're pushin' it. I do my own work

i understand i was just messin with ya, dont take any offence of what i said..im a big joksta
Old 11-26-2001, 09:35 PM   #29
pReLuDe-gUrL

Quote:
... it's more of the fact that I'm a white girl racer than anything else.

oh man...tell me about it!!!! Sorry im not asian...i can like cars too!

I get guys asking all the time if i need help..if i needed it i would ask! I was at the DMV a few months ago and 3 different guys came up to me and asked if i needed help puttin on my new license plate LMAO... ahhh ok...im driving a fixed up lude... and im not having any problems with the screwdriver... so what was it that made me look like i needed help? haha

And yeah, if a guy wants play, i agree..hes gotta work for it! ::

I get a lot of raised eyebrows too when guys ask if i drive a stick or race and my answer is yes. Like they want pics and time slips to proove it... just ask..ill show them off!

As for gurlracers... they are few and far between... i dont know hardly any, but the ones i do are hella cool! (SHOUT OUT TO BRITTON!hehe )
Old 11-26-2001, 09:37 PM   #30
DJZVTEC02

hello maim may i help you take those screws off so i can put your licence plate on for you....damn i would sound dumb as shit if i was a guy saying that to a girl with a nice ride.....might as well go kick your own ass for that one...lol
Old 11-26-2001, 09:44 PM   #31
Lovebuzz13

Quote:

i understand i was just messin with ya, dont take any offence of what i said..im a big joksta

Oh, don't worry, I didn't. I'm usually a bit sarcastic myself. It's all good.
Old 11-26-2001, 09:49 PM   #32
Sozsei

haha...pReLuDe-gUrL freakin helps ME with my car. She don't need no stinkin help :: My brakes work quite well now, thank yo very much
Old 11-26-2001, 09:51 PM   #33
Lovebuzz13

Quote:
Originally posted by pReLuDe-gUrL

oh man...tell me about it!!!! Sorry im not asian...i can like cars too!

I get guys asking all the time if i need help..if i needed it i would ask! I was at the DMV a few months ago and 3 different guys came up to me and asked if i needed help puttin on my new license plate LMAO... ahhh ok...im driving a fixed up lude... and im not having any problems with the screwdriver... so what was it that made me look like i needed help? haha

And yeah, if a guy wants play, i agree..hes gotta work for it! ::

I get a lot of raised eyebrows too when guys ask if i drive a stick or race and my answer is yes. Like they want pics and time slips to proove it... just ask..ill show them off!

As for gurlracers... they are few and far between... i dont know hardly any, but the ones i do are hella cool! (SHOUT OUT TO BRITTON!hehe )

There's hardly any asian girls here (that I know of), they're mostly all hispanic. It's really hard to find cool girls to do car stuff with. Most of the girls I've met are total rice.

And I totally know what you're feeling. Guys think you need their help to change a light bulb. I had one guy ask me who put on my exhaust- and when I said I did, he gave me that "OH MY ***!!" look. And then said- "Did you have trouble with it?"...Ha- you should have seen his face when I told him how easy it was.

No offese to all you guys...but guys can be so dumb. Just today I had a friend offer to lower my car...I got so mad
Old 11-26-2001, 09:58 PM   #34
Sozsei

Yes......guys can be so dumb. Girls can be equally dumb. Many human beings as a whole fall into that category....not just guys.
Old 11-26-2001, 10:07 PM   #35
Lovebuzz13

Quote:
Originally posted by Sozsei
Yes......guys can be so dumb. Girls can be equally dumb. Many human beings as a whole fall into that category....not just guys.

I didn't say just guys were dumb, girls can be every once in a while too, but that doesn't happen too often.
Old 11-26-2001, 10:12 PM   #36
Sozsei

Quote:
I didn't say just guys were dumb, girls can be every once in a while too, but that doesn't happen too often.
Please tell me you're kidding because that remark is more than just a little ignorant. Set an example. You are a moderator, ya know.
Old 11-26-2001, 10:13 PM   #37
DJZVTEC02

both sexs are dumb equally together....there that settles that ordeal!!
Old 11-26-2001, 10:17 PM   #38
Sozsei

Quote:
both sexs are dumb equally together....there that settles that ordeal!!
AMEN!
Old 11-26-2001, 10:20 PM   #39
Lovebuzz13

Quote:
Originally posted by Sozsei

Please tell me you're kidding because that remark is more than just a little ignorant. Set an example. You are a moderator, ya know.

Calm down. I was just kidding. Seriously, I do agree- both sexes can be equally as dumb, but in different ways. People are people, a sex doesn't make you dumb.
Old 11-26-2001, 10:26 PM   #40
Sozsei

I'm calm. The only (!) I used was when I said "AMEN!" It's cool. I kinda thought you were kidding but you know someone had to say somethin'