::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2002, 01:53 PM   #1
Prophcy0

Removing door panel on 94 Civic EX Sedan

I got some new speakers, and I need some help removing the door panels to install them. I have automatic windows and doors, so it makes stuff a little more complicated. I know there's another thread related to this somewhere, but it really didn't help much. If anyone could help me out it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Old 06-03-2002, 10:32 PM   #2
heartbreakkid

i dont think you need to take out your door panels to change the front speakers, i dont know about your car but i have a 95 civic LX sedan (same generation as your) and i dont need to remove the whole door panel to change the speaker.

all you need to do is take out the side speaker panel by pulling it out because there is no screw or anything and you should see your speaker and unscrew your old speaker and you can go from there
Old 06-03-2002, 11:48 PM   #3
Prophcy0

I ended up only having to remove part of the door panel. The top of the speaker was hitting against part of the door panel, so I just needed a little clearance to get it out. So I popped off the bottom-right part of the door panel and that gave me enough room. Thanks for the help though.