.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2002, 12:47 AM   #1
HoNdAaCcOrDpNaY

wut to sayto a guy to get them in the mood..

okei.. i'm not really good at saying words to my bf to get him in the mood, but i'd like to start on saying stuff. Yah kno wut i mean.. so.. wutz the best word, sentence, phrase, quote, or anything to say to guy to get him in the mood?
Old 07-29-2002, 08:36 AM   #2
mt.biker

you need to get him in the mood? he's a guy, we're always ready to go!

typically its the other way around, guy wants line for his girl. I think actions speak louder then words, a really nice kiss will put any guy in the mood. Or try his ear, my ex... well we wont go there.
Old 07-29-2002, 08:49 PM   #3
DsBlu01CivEX

yah most guys I know all you'd have to say to them to get them in the mood is "Hey ya wanna do it?" and that works. I agree with Mt.Biker....actions definitely speak louder than words.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2002, 01:52 AM   #4
toykilla

lol...wanna **** pretty much will do it for any guy i know....
Old 08-01-2002, 01:57 AM   #5
toykilla

Re: wut to sayto a guy to get them in the mood..

Quote:
Originally posted by HoNdAaCcOrDpNaY
okei.. i'm not really good at saying words to my bf to get him in the mood, but i'd like to start on saying stuff. Yah kno wut i mean.. so.. wutz the best word, sentence, phrase, quote, or anything to say to guy to get him in the mood?

Best word: Sex.
Sentence: Wanna have sex?
Phrase: **** me.
Quote: "shuck me, **** me, eat me raw" -saw it on some shirt
Anything to say: Why say anything? You should be using your tongues else where.
Old 08-01-2002, 02:36 AM   #6
FeelMyRide

I'd agree with the "actions speak louder than words" take Rob and D's advice (BTW hey girl!!! I missed ya!) Guys are easy to get goin.. give them a hole and they will go Tellin him that you want him and stuff will get him goin, don't worry about comin up with sexy lines and stuff. Just tell him how you feel when u are in the mood.
Old 08-01-2002, 04:12 PM   #7
HoNdAaCcOrDpNaY

iightz.. i think i'm alreay good at touching and feelings... if yah kno wut i mean. . .. heh.. well... thanks you guys for the advice.. n im sure ill probably use it.. hah.. okei.. ttyl.. byez!
Old 08-01-2002, 04:55 PM   #8
insomniac_91

In my honest opinion like the others said it don't take much they always ready....
Old 08-01-2002, 08:38 PM   #9
Grip72

I agree that we're always ready..but one way to turn us on is to just well touch yourself (meaning the gf) and say "you like that"..or something..i dunno....god i miss my ex
i'm need a piece:(
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2002, 12:05 PM   #10
cutiepy701

LOLOLOL.....ya, guys are so fricking easy to turn on, they are the ones that should be asking how to get US in the mood. All ya gotta do is lick the ear once.....and well......ya know.

Basically toykilla is right....lets **** will do just fine, or what I use to do to my x, is just out of nowhere if I was horny and he was like watching TV or something, I would just take his have and give him a grin and lead him to the bedroom.

Or try getting naked, jump into bed....(without him knowing) lay sexy, and tell him you need his help and call him in the bedroom...LOL thats my favorite. GOod luck
Old 08-13-2002, 12:30 AM   #11
toykilla

starting to take off the guys pants will also work...q-,-p
Old 08-13-2002, 03:34 AM   #12
bootstrap

put your mouth on his dick
Old 08-16-2002, 12:33 PM   #13
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

How about saying...

"Hi"

????

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 11:23 PM   #14
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by TonitrusEN
How about saying...

"Hi"

That will also work if your hot. Remember, sex discriminates against the fat and ugly.
Old 08-26-2002, 07:46 PM   #15
Imports4eva

I agree with bootstrap if you just placed your mouth on his penile instrument it would get him quite "in the mood"
Old 08-28-2002, 09:50 AM   #16
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

I prefer actions over words. Words make you think to much and can be misunderstood far to easy.

Give me the "I want you eye" and I know what to do from there..
Old 09-01-2002, 11:00 PM   #17
gixer

"i want ur cock" will do it for me... ... i like to get a piece of ice and move it down the back of my girl's neck to get her goin...
Old 09-14-2002, 03:25 AM   #18
Jade_96_teg

Ok lets say my BF starts the day bright and early everyday and works hard all day. Then the first thing he does is gets on the web in search of tips and tweeks to go FASTER when he gets home. By the time I get home, walk the dogs, take a shower, do the dinner thing, it's either watch tv or ya know. So if you guys had a choice which would prefer, oh I forgot we get the SPEED channel....
Old 09-18-2002, 08:22 AM   #19
cutiepy701

If you and your man are driving ever, and its kinda a long trip, just reach over......put your head down, and give him the best road head hes ever had.......Just make sure he TRIES to keep his eyes on the road, you don't wanna get into a near accident...
Old 09-18-2002, 05:10 PM   #20
Jade_96_teg

That usually works pretty good, but everyone's seen The Chase right? So has anyone ever tried that before?????
Old 09-20-2002, 02:15 PM   #21
CDM

Re: wut to sayto a guy to get them in the mood..

Quote:
Originally posted by HoNdAaCcOrDpNaY

To get a guy in the mood? guys are always in the mood....

The real question is, what to say to a girl to get them in the mood???
Old 09-20-2002, 02:38 PM   #22
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by Jade_96_teg
That usually works pretty good, but everyone's seen The Chase right? So has anyone ever tried that before?????

Ive seen it.. Me and an Ex thought about trying it, but couldnt get situated properly.. Damn small cars..
Old 09-20-2002, 06:37 PM   #23
sparklingxtasy

I tried it... it was cool for like two minutes... until we hit the tree....
But its not like we were going real fast anyway
Old 09-24-2002, 02:16 AM   #24
2000Pimpinex
Super Moderator

Just tell your man, you want him in ya. Always worked for me when my girl said that.
1985 Ford Bronco XLT 5.8 351W
w/ 33X12.5X15
2000Pimpinex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2002, 06:01 PM   #25
GirlRacer

Sex descriminates against fat & uglies... how true...
Seriously though...no one should have to say anything to get a guy going... I used to just accidentally brush against my X and he was at umm...'full attention'? So to say.
But, I'm hot (not to be conceited) so that mighta had somethin to do with it??
Old 09-25-2002, 09:50 PM   #26
bootstrap

Being "hot" has absolutely nothing to do with it, simply because "hot" does not exist. Sexual relations with your partner (partner as in loving your bf/gf, not some random whore you picked up at the bar) should be roughly 90% emotional and 10% physical, and if its not something is probably wrong with your relationship. Mabye you should have replaced the word "hot" with "attractive", because being attractive requires both emotional and physical aspects.
Old 09-28-2002, 01:50 AM   #27
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by bootstrap
Being "hot" has absolutely nothing to do with it, simply because "hot" does not exist. Sexual relations with your partner (partner as in loving your bf/gf, not some random whore you picked up at the bar) should be roughly 90% emotional and 10% physical, and if its not something is probably wrong with your relationship. Mabye you should have replaced the word "hot" with "attractive", because being attractive requires both emotional and physical aspects.

Good point bootstrap...if the emotions are there you shouldn't have to do a whole lot to "get him in the mood"..whether you're hot, attractive, or a lassie-lookalike it shouldn't matter (within reaon anyway). When it comes down to it, actions do speak louder then words......and by the way, if you're competing with the internet or the Speed channel, there's definitely something wrong....
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 10:44 AM   #28
juvenile

Quote:

Damn...first normal post from you in a while
Old 09-28-2002, 01:28 PM   #29
GirlRacer

Man....was that a jab at me or what? That wasn't very nice
At the risk of sounding shallow, I'd have to say that anyone who says you're gonna be drawn to stand up and walk over to someone whom you're only 10% physically attracted to is full of POO. B/c you aren't going to know if someone has a great personality unless you're attracted to them by the way they look.
AND, if anyone is implying back there that I am not 'hot' or attractive, or whichever word you choose to use. Why don't you check the new kid on the block section and check the pics on my thread.
Then you can decide for yourselves.
Old 09-28-2002, 03:46 PM   #30
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
At the risk of sounding shallow, I'd have to say that anyone who says you're gonna be drawn to stand up and walk over to someone whom you're only 10% physically attracted to is full of POO. B/c you aren't going to know if someone has a great personality unless you're attracted to them by the way they look.
AND, if anyone is implying back there that I am not 'hot' or attractive, or whichever word you choose to use. Why don't you check the new kid on the block section and check the pics on my thread.

Nah..I don't think he meant anything bad.
Maybe he just wanted to say that you used the wrong word.
You're definatly attractive!

Plus with the whole % thing. Everyone has their own opinions.
Old 09-28-2002, 11:08 PM   #31
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:

no, I don't think that a jab was intended...and you're right..being physically attracted to someone IS an important factor in wanting to be with them and as you said "drawn to stand up and walk over"...but in my opinion, a girl can be physically "hot" but have a shitty personallity....an again, not to take a jab at you but I saw your pics and you are an attractive girl but usually the ones that are "hot" or "attractive" and know that they are are usually the ones that aren't worth f*cking with.......just my opinion....
Old 09-30-2002, 09:03 AM   #32
bootstrap

Quote:
At the risk of sounding shallow, I'd have to say that anyone who says you're gonna be drawn to stand up and walk over to someone whom you're only 10% physically attracted to is full of POO.

hey, well i wasn't taking a jab at your dumb ass, but now i am you stupid *****

show me where i said being 10% physically attracted to the other person is important. huh, you can't? oh thats too bad

i said it is 10% physical, which means they can be 100% physically attractive, but that the importance is not that significant(10%).

Quote:

No matter what you look like, there will always be people who think your an ugly piece of shit, so shut the **** up! NOBODY CARES

Quote:
[BB/c you aren't going to know if someone has a great personality unless you're attracted to them by the way they look.
[/b]

Not necessarily, if i see girls who are blinded by ignorance such as yourself, i steer clear

In conclusion, i hate people who don't take the time to actually understand what they read before they start blurting things out that make no sense and reveal their stupidity
Old 09-30-2002, 10:18 AM   #33
cutiepy701

Quote:

hey, well i wasn't taking a jab at your dumb ass, but now i am you stupid *****

show me where i said being 10% physically attracted to the other person is important. huh, you can't? oh thats too bad

i said it is 10% physical, which means they can be 100% physically attractive, but that the importance is not that significant(10%).

No matter what you look like, there will always be people who think your an ugly piece of shit, so shut the **** up! NOBODY CARES

Not necessarily, if i see girls who are blinded by ignorance such as yourself, i steer clear

In conclusion, i hate people who don't take the time to actually understand what they read before they start blurting things out that make no sense and reveal their stupidity

BRAVO.....BRAVO I couldn't have said it any better. I hate ignorant people. Sounds like someone has a fat head, with some space in the middle.
Old 09-30-2002, 07:24 PM   #34
GirlRacer

poor guys....I guess we can guess what you 2 must look like.
But Accordinstyle...I think you're right. Girls who are pretty and know it are not worth anyone's time. They are a waste of space. I wasn't trying to talk about myself, simply make a point. Accord got it.
Old 09-30-2002, 11:19 PM   #35
bootstrap

Quote:
But Accordinstyle...I think you're right. Girls who are pretty and know it are not worth anyone's time. They are a waste of space.

Quote:

I'm hot

Old 09-30-2002, 11:49 PM   #36
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

thanks GirlRacer....I wouldn't pay too much attention to bootstrap...seems like he has issues just by what's in his profile "I hate people..."
Old 10-01-2002, 07:02 PM   #37
GirlRacer

That's what I figured. Bit strange....
Old 10-05-2002, 12:40 PM   #38
juvenile

Yeah and his bus thread...or what about him thinking about puking into another guys ass or raping a drunk chic....oh that's all "normal stuff"
Old 10-05-2002, 12:43 PM   #39
GirlRacer

he's definitely strange... I wonder if he's for real, or just making this stuff up... one would hope it's made up.
Old 10-21-2002, 06:43 PM   #40
civic3x98

Quote:
Originally posted by cutiepy701
LOLOLOL.....ya, guys are so fricking easy to turn on, they are the ones that should be asking how to get US in the mood. All ya gotta do is lick the ear once.....and well......ya know.

Basically toykilla is right....lets **** will do just fine, or what I use to do to my x, is just out of nowhere if I was horny and he was like watching TV or something, I would just take his have and give him a grin and lead him to the bedroom.

Or try getting naked, jump into bed....(without him knowing) lay sexy, and tell him you need his help and call him in the bedroom...LOL thats my favorite. GOod luck

Ok where do you live. ???? LOL! That would be so kick @ss if a girl did that for me.