::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2002, 01:13 PM   #1
nauticapinoy

Civic EX?

well last night I was coming home from my boyz house and I was just driving bout 60 mph then I past a civic coupe making a left turn.I saw him quite aways since he had bright ass blinkers in the rear. then all of a sudden he like makes a right instead of oing left and starts following me. I was ahead a bit but i just kept on driving. so he's like hauling ass trying to catch up with me,now i'm not really speeding going bout 60 65.So he pulls up behind me starts reving will were driving,pashes me then slows down next to me I find out it's an ex coupe,i'm a dx hatch.he does it twice, I tire of him quick,but I thought to myself he's got stock form 21 horses more than me. And also he had a injen rear license plate was he posing to have an injen intake? I dunno.But he was right next to me so I drop it to 3rd from 60 to 85 I was in front half a length then when I hit 4th at 90 i started to pull from him till he was like 2-3 cars behind me at round a 100 I guess he chicked out, he couldn't handle the speed.so after braking and slowing down again to see if he wanted to go again he stayed way behind and made a u-turn. I'm glad cause he sould've started pulling from me round a 100 I was actually suprised I got that much a head of him. the red 97 civic hatch with just a ghetto fabolous intake with K&N filter and a simple muffler.Go fig? but it felt real good......
Old 01-28-2002, 01:30 PM   #2
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Sounds like a nice kill

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 06:02 PM   #3
juvenile

Yup, must agree great kill dude!
Old 01-29-2002, 02:52 AM   #4
SiSpeed2000

nice kill...
Old 01-30-2002, 10:43 AM   #5
nauticapinoy

thanx guys most of the time I really won't race a cat unless I know I have a chance,unless there my boys,but this guy just pissed me off.Anywayz as I said it felt real good.
Old 01-30-2002, 12:07 PM   #6
Hoss

Good kill

~HOSS
99 TA
01 LX
Old 01-31-2002, 06:14 PM   #7
slowEJ6

nice kill
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 10:27 AM   #8
VTC_CiViC

Doesn't neccesarily make sense, but who cares, you won
Old 02-19-2002, 01:35 PM   #9
97CivicFerio

Nice job dude, you owned that azz.
Old 02-21-2002, 09:59 AM   #10
toykilla

Nice kill, spaces after "." periods is much thanks. =] Hard to read.
Old 03-07-2002, 11:01 AM   #11
Mr Sleeper

be careful though but nice kill!
Old 03-10-2002, 02:58 AM   #12
NissanRacer

Not such a nice kill-

EDIT: I HAVE NOTHING USEFUL TO SAY.
Old 03-10-2002, 10:52 AM   #13
Maxvla

racing is racing no matter what "level"of cars your running. get a life.
Old 03-14-2002, 12:09 AM   #14
NissanRacer

For your information I do have something useful to say, sorry I offended your Ricer code of ethics. Anyway, editing what i say is pretty sorry. I am not trying to be an antagonist, I just think that it wasn't a nice kill in my opinion, In fact Civics and Integras are Fun to race, and they started this whole import thing. I race them all of the time. Peace
Old 03-14-2002, 03:28 PM   #15
Matrix

NissanRacer- There is no "ricer code of ethics" here, but there is a general sense of purpose and conduct. I have not seen a single one of your poss that has any kind of insight, forethought, or even any positive comments. I did not just randomly decide to edit your post, it was only after seeing your other negative comments that I decided that I did not like the pattern of your behavior here.

All you've done here on this board is criticize and put down Hondas without giving any valid reason or discussing them in an intelligent manner. I think about 99% of your posts can be summed up in "Hondas suck, get an SE-R."

Further posts along these lines will get you banned. Either change your tone or go away, but whatever you choose to do, stop trolling around here, got it?
Old 03-14-2002, 04:23 PM   #16
Mr Sleeper

I race other cars at the track any many people underestimate me when they find out how bad they lose.
Old 03-14-2002, 11:45 PM   #17
NissanRacer

Matrix

Hello Matrix, Just wanted to respond to you. I never meant to be as negative as you percieve me to be. There will always be competition and Brand loyalty in import racing. I feel you are taking my posts far too personally. Nissan people, and Honda people like their cars and usually are very loyal to them. Anyway, I just think we should leave the competition to the Streets from now on. I like to race Hondas and they like to race too.They are good cars and they last just as long as Nissans.So I hope we can leave it to the streets and not in the forums. I will try to be more open-minded. "Hondas suck, get an SER" will no longer be my anthem. I will let the races speak for themselves. Peace
Old 03-14-2002, 11:49 PM   #18
Matrix

It's cool.