::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2004, 03:39 PM   #1
JDMFantasy2k

Need to vent

Ok listen to how fucked up my school is. A few months ago, somebody im's me over AIM and tears me out and insults me 3 ways to sunday, all after my dad had just passed. After a few weeks of trying to find out who it was i just let it slide.

About 10 minutes ago, same thing happens, somebody trying to make me feel like a piece of shit. Well this time they've gone too far. They insuled Lauren, the girl i love who i haven't spoken to in a few weeks. And i swear if i find out who this person is i don't care who they are or how big they are, they're going to see a side of will starzec they've never seen before because i'm going to kill them in the fucking face.

I'm seriously so bullshit right now, i mean people at my school are such immature pussies that when they don't like someone they have to diss them behind a screen name.

Quote:
ERiCA LeE 2332: YO MAN! You think you are so great and everything when in reality your a piece of s-h-i-t. I feel sorry for you because you have to go to school knowing no one there likes you aside from what two people? While everyone else there all talks s-h-i-t about your ugly, nasty, scronny, a-s-s. Have you even made it to five feet yet? It's pretty sad when you are in twelfth grade and your that tiny. You look like your in Middle School still. Do you even weigh 100 lbs. yet? I can't even imagine what your dick must look like, Yikes! And word has it you are gay? Why don't you do everyone a favor and just kill yourself! No one wants you at our school I mean look at yourself, You are pathetic. All the girls you've slept with too even say you're bad in bed and you'r dicks so small that when you fucked the girls you did, they didn't feel sh.it

ERiCA LeE 2332: | Haaaaaaaaaa.. One more thing did you even think maybe Lauren DON'T LIKE YOU. THAT IS WHY SHE DON'T TALK TO YOU STUPIED F-U-C-K-I-N-G- DIRTY C-U-N-T!

seriously, that person's life is now worth less than a mexican peso. And after i'm done with them, i'm going after their family pets. Insult me all you want i could really care less because i know i accomplish more in a day than this person has in their whole life, but don't insult the girl i love.

sorry for the ranting i just had to vent. But seriously how fucked up is that...
Old 10-12-2004, 06:43 PM   #2
Fatal070

WOW... man if i lived by you id get behind u in a min... and im 6 "4 we'll see what he thinks of that what a dick head!
Old 10-12-2004, 06:47 PM   #3
CD5Passion

so I'm thinking someone is alittle insecure with themselves to type ignorant shit like that, did you piss of anyone recently?
Old 10-12-2004, 07:39 PM   #4
Fatal070

Yeah , maybe you touched some1 in the wrong way?
Old 10-12-2004, 08:08 PM   #5
JDMFantasy2k

that's the thing i haven't done shit.

all i do is work, and browse the net for turbo parts. that's my life.

only thing i can come up with is it's some retarded underclassmen, most likely, the same person that it was last time.
But words travel fast in a small school, and contrary to what they say, i'm friends with almost all of my senior class, so i'll find out who it is eventually. I've come to realize they're just jealous of me
Old 10-12-2004, 08:09 PM   #6
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

that's pretty low of them, but you really look young

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 08:47 PM   #7
CD5Passion

Quote:
Originally posted by Fatal070
Yeah , maybe you touched some1 in the wrong way?

this isn't ben we're talking about, its quiet Will. (jfwy Ben) but yeah i would blame jealousy for this.
once you and the senior class find who it is, fuck em up
Old 10-12-2004, 09:02 PM   #8
JDMFantasy2k

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
that's pretty low of them, but you really look young

yeah i know, and i've come to accept it (since there isn't anything else i can do about it)

but i still manage to get numbers from hott 19 year old girls

so i guess i'm not as nasty as they think.

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
this isn't ben we're talking about, its quiet Will. (jfwy Ben) but yeah i would blame jealousy for this.
once you and the senior class find who it is, fuck em up

quiet will? i didn't think i was that quiet
I'm already workin on finding out who it is, and once i do i'm seriously going to kick them in the face (off of school property of course )
Old 10-12-2004, 09:10 PM   #9
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Well it's almost definitely a girl. Look at the sentence structure and choice of words. So that cuts your search in half. If you really wanted to know, turn that transcript over to your school. Upon implying that you should kill yourself and through continued harrassment, that person has committed a crime and the school/police can get their IP from AOL (assuming it was on AIM) or whatever ISP they use. Then after the school and possibly police are through with them you can have your shot. Honestly man...that wouldn't phase me much. Although they seem to have a good knowledge of your relationship to this Lauren girl so, unless that's really common knowledge, my guess would be that it's one of her friends that doesn't think too highly of you. Man...I should so be a detective.

Man...that IM is so grammatically incorrect I think it gave me cancer.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 09:11 PM   #10
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

i think you have been watching too much CSI lately

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 09:14 PM   #11
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Haha. Nope...I'm just a fucking genius. Besides...certain people will always do things a certain way. it's just a mattaer of realizing it.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 09:45 PM   #12
CD5Passion

good work sherlock, i dont think you're quiet Will I was just making a point
Old 10-13-2004, 12:48 AM   #13
Kool-Aid

Wow...that is messed up how they talked to you and your girl...once you find out who it is...you should pull the ol' sugar in the gastank trick...that'll shut them the heck up...he he he
Old 10-13-2004, 01:53 PM   #14
JDMFantasy2k

I was actually hoping steve would take a stab at it in his infinite wisdom.

Oh and lauren doesn't go to my school, but i talk about her all the time (and in my LJ, and if this person despises me that much they they no doubt read my LJ, and the link is in my profile) so that's basically common knoweledge.

Quote:
you should pull the ol' sugar in the gastank trick
I can almost guarantee you this person either can't afford a car, or doesn't have a license.

i'm gonna keep asking around school, but if i get anymore bullshit then i'll get administrative action (it also helps that i'm really good personal friends with the principal and guidance counselor) and then i'll bring this fucker down

thanks for the detective work!