::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2003, 03:48 PM   #1
TerKel00

Drunken Driver Hit & Run

Well...Yup...its what I said in the subject line...My car was parked at my friends apartment last night...we left at 8 ...came back around 12:30 and there was a cop near my car...I was like what is going on? Then we pulled around the corned and OH!! Theres my car all smashed on the side..no side rear window..plowed into the snowbank...I had just decided 2 f*cking days ago I was gonna use my tax return $$ to get my kit put on finally. Ohhhh nope...so I flipped out..I jumped out of the car hysterically...and the cop was like Is that your car...ohhh yes it is!! I was shaking I was so livid. There was another car parked behind me on the street...her car was hit too...it didnt make any sense..needless to say ..the drunken ass took off. I cant even open my door I took pics last night and today at the auto body shop. I could possibly have them early this week. So ....no car for me for a few weeks Im ripped guys....RIPPED...someones gonna pay!!! GGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Kelly~
Old 01-11-2003, 03:58 PM   #2
a96710

That sucks....sorry to hear that
a96710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 01:32 AM   #3
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

that's really sucks. hopefully the insurance is gonna cover it up

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 01:57 PM   #4
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

sorry to hear that Kelly....hopefully they find that ass and he gets what he deserves......

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 02:56 PM   #5
RU_Teg

damn that really sucks...I'm really sorry about what happened to your car...I hope you get it fixed soon...good luck...
Old 01-15-2003, 01:56 PM   #6
TerKel00

Thanks guys...unfortunately I wont have my car for atleast 4 weeks...The place I took it too is 40 cars backed up...Most likely wrecked cars from the snow storms we've had here. Yeah so since my cars already at this place now where I was gonna have my kit put on I thought ..hell why not ..Ill put it on now. Well I got my kit from someone so its already painted like lime green. The guy told me its gonna be a lot of work because they are gonna have to strip it and sand it because the paint is chipping and all that before they repaint it my cars color. He said will all that extra work he cant even garauntee the paint will stay and that it will cost me $1200-1800!! I was like whoaa ok...so I think Im going to strip the dang things myself save like $300-400 in labor. GO ME!!! Hopefully it will all work out..cause I need a booster after this lil incident! Im still ripped!!!!

Kelly~

ps...I should get the pics of my car this weekend ..so maybe next week.
Old 01-15-2003, 02:34 PM   #7
SofaKingSmooth

that sucks big balls
Old 01-16-2003, 11:29 AM   #8
krz2fer
2nd Gear

big, big balls.

---
"Aim for the sky, straight into the sun."
krz2fer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2003, 11:26 PM   #9
venom122
1st Gear

dude, i know how ya feel. I was at a bar this past saturday i came out to find my car witha a crushed fender, needless to say its getting fixed by insurance, but just to put the nail in the coffin a black cat finished off my front bumper the next day. I'm not gonna be able to get my new rims now...
venom122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2003, 10:56 AM   #10
TerKel00

Awww dude Im so sorry!! That really sucks man! Hopefully something will work out for you. Yeah Im without a car for 4 weeks but Im getting my kit on...the only thing that sucks is my deductable..It erk me that someone could do shit like that and drive away. But whatever...their car has to be totally screwed up and they will have to pay out of there pocket to fix it so...All my tax return $$ is going toward this shit...I could have been getting my ground controls...grrrrrrrrr.... :(

Kelly~
Old 01-28-2003, 09:52 PM   #11
venom122
1st Gear

Ya, i they will get theirs. I know my car isn't as messed up as yours, but i just found out that my insurance will only pay $100 for the jackass that hit my car. And that leaves me with a $500 chunk out of the cash that i was going to put into a new set of rims.
Old 01-30-2003, 03:23 PM   #12
TerKel00

Pic of my car:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 304.jpg (73.5 KB, 58 views)
Old 01-30-2003, 03:24 PM   #13
TerKel00

Sorry they arent too clear..its a pic of a pic with my webcam..hahaha...Im getting my car next week sometime...hopefully Ill have hot new pics to show soon of my "new" baby!!

Kelly~
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 305.jpg (75.9 KB, 57 views)
Old 01-30-2003, 03:33 PM   #14
RU_Teg

damn that looks really bad..

^ that wasn't wat i originally put...someone must have changed it...
Old 01-30-2003, 08:23 PM   #15
venom122
1st Gear

The poor car... That looks painful!
Old 01-30-2003, 08:28 PM   #16
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

and yeah this goes to OT now

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 09:06 PM   #17
DJWURM

That exact same thing happened to my 65 mustang a few years back, sitting out front and at 3:00 in the morning i hear this large crash! go out and see my fully restored 289 65 mustang coupe with the front end all smashed up....

that sucks dude... sorry
Old 01-30-2003, 11:06 PM   #18
juvenile

I'm sorry you had to go through all that.
Old 01-31-2003, 07:24 AM   #19
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Damn, that sucks..

Just be lucky you werent driving down the same street as the moron. Body panels are replaceable, a life isnt.

I had some one hit and run one of my cars in the school parking lot one year. People like that are spineless bastards!

Good luck on your car.
Old 01-31-2003, 04:06 PM   #20
Shot 2 Hel

how much are you getting from the insurance... Sorry that happened to you
Old 02-01-2003, 09:21 AM   #21
TerKel00

Thanks guys. Im should be getting my car back by next Friday. Its gonna be hot! One good thing out of this! Yeah I went to sign the papers at the auto shop and didnt even look to see what the estimate was. Ill ask when I pick the car up. I has to be atleast $2,000 if not more possibly. Ill have pics of my new baby soon!

Kelly~
Old 02-01-2003, 11:10 AM   #22
Shot 2 Hel

...hopefully something like that wont happen again
Old 02-02-2003, 04:36 AM   #23
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Same thing happened to me a few years ago. I was living with my ex in an apartment complex when (on Christmas Eve of all days) I go out to find a good sized dent right where my door meets the fender. I was kinda like "wtf?" cuz I couldn't open my door. So, after 2 weeks of climbing in through the passenger's side door and across the console, I noticed a car with damage on the bumper that was oddly enough the same height as the dent on mine and the paint matched with the paint that had rubbed onto my car. And....drumroll please...these people lived right above me! They were a...shall we say..."illegal" couple that made way too much noise and treated us like shit. After calling the cops to report a hit and run they actually got arrested and I got restitution after the guy finally admitted he got drunk and slid into my car in the snow. As for what happened to them...who knows and who cares. Just sit tight...whoever hit your car will get their's.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 12:46 PM   #24
TerKel00

She sure to hell hope so.....