.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > My Car is Broken!
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2002, 05:52 PM   #1
somoras

99 Accord Problems

I have a 99 Accord EX-L V-6 4-door. The a/c cut out in the rain one day only working when the temp was set at 60. It began working the next day. The CD player sometimes does not play cds. Recently the ABS light is coming on for no reason. About a month and a half ago the brakes were replaced and twice afterwards the brake light would be on. The dealer fixed the prob saying it was leaking brake fluid or something. Does anyone have an explanation for what is going on with the car?
Thanks-Steve
Old 09-22-2002, 06:27 PM   #2
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

yeah the dealer has no clue on wut is going on.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2002, 10:33 PM   #3
somoras

thanks. since that one day, the a/c has been working fine and the cd player works fine now too. but the abs light comes and the night lights on the inside seem dimmer than they were. any thoughts?
Old 09-23-2002, 12:48 PM   #4
spoogenet

Maybe there's some kind of electrical problem with the car? If there were electrical malfunctions then I could see how the lights could be dimmer and the ABS light could be on, as well as the CD player not working properly and a host of other problems. Since you apparently have the digitally controlled A/C, then that could suffer from it as well.

This is just a guess, though.....I have no clue what would actually be wrong, and inspecting the entire car's electrical system would be time consuming.

b