.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2006, 08:40 PM   #1
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

One for the ladies

Ok girls...enough is enough. This is, of course, not directed at any ladies on this forum...I'm speaking in generalities (but if you take something away from this, more power to you). For as much as women like pretend that they take the high ground when it comes to matters of life and love, they sure do shovel a lot of bullshit. Every little ladies poll I've ever read that pertains to what women look for in a man is a flat out lie...at least on the surface. First and second are always sense of humor and intelligence. Horseshit. If that were true I'd be living like Caligula since I've got both in spades. No...the real truth is that when women are at a bar not one has ever said "hey check out the brain on that guy". This is a particularly interesting observation since looks are usually much farther down the list in said polls. You say you want a nice, sweet guy who'll listen to you when in reality it's always the leather wearing alcoholics who you end up going home with. Fucking mind games. I propose to all women that they just tell us what the fuck they want up front. If you wanna date a prick, I can be a prick...just know that I'll probably treat you with little respect since you don't seem to have much for yourself. If you want me to be myself, that's great too. Just don't tell me you wish you could find a guy "just like me" when no one is more like ME than ME.

As an interesting post script (that's "P.S." to the rest of you), if you're one of those guys who'll be an ass just to get some and who'll tell me I'm only writing this out of sexual frustration, save your breath and go contract herpes (trust me, that's just a ticking clock...not an "if" but a "when"). You're probably right...but fucking everything that moves won't make me happy. If your self confidence is so low that you need to get a girl naked to feel good about yourself, good for you. In the long run it will make you hollow, vapid, and meaningless. You really think your future wife will put up with that kind of bullshit? The one that really matters won't deal with your shit. So, in that respect, good luck.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 08:54 PM   #2
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

Fucking right Steve!
You know that Im on board with this same theory....er fact
Im so tired of hearing "guy like you" and Im to the point where I just want to tell them to "piss off" because that is the biggest load of bs

And yes. We all know how "Pat just needs to get laid" Duuuuhh

Last edited by pdiggitydogg : 01-16-2006 at 08:58 PM.
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 09:13 AM   #3
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Sadly, you have a point Steve. One which I've never understood. It just doesn't make sense to me. I see it every day, and I still come up with nothing that makes sense as to why.
Old 01-19-2006, 12:57 PM   #4
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

the truth is it can be sliced 1000 different ways all putting more biased on one thing of another. people will put up bounderies or preferences that will be hard to break through(acting like a pussy, asshole, etc.) or that they want satified in some way or another. if your looking to fuck a warm hole, then you can act like that and you'll find one. but if you want something more, than it takes more effort, more searching, more being pissed off. now you can put yourself down anywhere between those to extremes and then thats what you get. kinda make sence? think of it as a graph. remeber it all comes down to playing the odds, and what % will you hit acting a certian way.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 01:42 PM   #5
Wren57

And I've developed just that chart. There are infinite points on a line... the hard part is searching for that one point/person that maximizes both the pussy and the meaningfulness...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chart.jpg (4.7 KB, 28 views)
Old 01-19-2006, 02:11 PM   #6
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

exactly what i was thinking.... wren gets it

and that point out there is a pipe dream

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 01:31 PM   #7
ShEaNy

LOL^^ love the chart...i totalllly agree...
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 06:43 AM   #8
susu

haha