.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > My Car is Broken!
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2004, 07:45 AM   #1
JDMFantasy2k

Stereo

Well being the bad kid i am i have found many places to hide certain artifacts in my car. One of them is taking out the little tray under my cd reciever and stashing stuff inside the dash. Apparently i moved around some wires and the illumination on my deck went out. Ok, no big problem. I moved the wires around and fixed it. However when i was cleaning up the wiring a couple were frayed and one of them (i'm assuming) grounded out and then my deck wouldn't turn on. So i checked the fuse on the deck, fine, and the radio and accessory fuses in the fusebox, both fine. I also tried hooking up the stock deck just to make sure, and it won't turn on either (or even ask for the code for that matter). So now i'm stuck and i don't know what to do next. I was wondering if anything similar to this has happened to anyone and if anybody might have a wiring diagram.
Old 05-27-2004, 07:59 PM   #2
JDMFantasy2k

well i figured it out thankfully. Come to find out, i blew a fuse in the engine bay fuse box. I always though those fuses were for engine only components. Anyhow, that is the "back up" fuse for the radio rated at 7.5 amps while the main fuse is 10 amps. Thank you honda for making complicated.
Old 06-06-2004, 11:44 PM   #3
Shot 2 Hel

well honda does their best at doing that