Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2003, 04:20 PM   #1
02CiviC

454 Chevy vs CiviC, not hard to figure out

i was at tower shops, the local hang out here, and im just walking around and theres this black chevy truck that caught my eye, it was seriously lower then most of the imports there. the guy had the hood open and inside was this huge engine, with shiny chrome valve covers (it did look nice). i asked the guy what kind it was and he said it was a 454 that he had swapped in about 4 months ago after 11 months of rebuilding it.
anywho when the cops showed up and started harrasing every1 to leave (like they always do) im pulling out and i found my self at the light next to the guy with the truck about 3 blocks away from tower shops. i dont have tinted windows so i dont know if he recognized me as the annoying guy that kept asking him questions about his truck or what, but the next thing i know he revved his engine. as soon as the light turned green he gunned it smoking his tires at the takeoff, and when he shifted to second his backend kinda fishtailed. ive seen v8 runs but that just impressed me the hell outta me! he was out of sight before i shifted to 2nd! that thing musta had incredible amount of torque!
this story belongs in the got killed section instead of the kill section