Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2003, 12:18 AM   #1
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

98 GST vs 96ish Camaro

I was on my way home tonight from dropping the woman off. "Top down, chrome wheels spinnin'...." Anyhow, I happen to see this nice looking black Camaro with an aftermarket spoiler(not bad looking) cruising along in front of me. So I sped up to check it out. Stock rims from what I could tell. So I matched speeds with him. We both happen to be turning onto SR 725.

After a few minutes of "leap frog", we come up to 6 bikes stopped at a red light. Both of us jam on our brakes. One of the bikers motioned at the others. All six took off. A couple were doing wheelies down the straight.

After getting passed the nutjobs on bikes we hit another red light. He gets there first. And as I just about come to a stop the light changes. He lights the tires up and takes off. I was already in first so I press the pedal gradually until I get passed 4000 RPM. Then I slam the pedal. SHift into 2nd, chirping the tires. By the top of second I had caught up and was pulling away. I shifted to third and had a car length on him.

We both shut down at about 80(speed limit is 45) since it getting into cop territory. I slowed down next to him and he gave me the "nice run" nod. I returned the gesture.

BY far the nicest domestic guy that I've run.
Old 08-27-2003, 10:09 PM   #2
ShEaNy

nice kill...
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2003, 03:45 PM   #3
Civickid0to60

nice kill!