::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2003, 01:35 AM   #1
sc0rch

the last month or so

Kepp in mind my car is automatic...but with the minor mods i've done i can get the tires to break loose while shifting into 2nd.....
exhaust,mozart muffler,CAI,advanced timing,DIY port polish and 8.5mm plugwires

in the last month or so i;ve managed to take 3 neons,4banger early 90s model mustang,some junk ass 88 accord,chevy s-10 and a 95 civic non vtec 4 door......

neon drivers are retarded.......that 2.0 is shit.......i've outran all 3 neons that have tried to start shit with me.....and it's been about the same each time........

thursday i roll to the stoplight.....then this 90 something stang rolls up......he starts talkin shit outta his convertable top about my stupid muffler and said my car sounded like a belt was squeeking and it was a piece of shit..... well the belt squeeking noise he was talking about is my fancy AEM cai......so i just snicker and my girlfriend is laughing her ass off.....so he gets kinda mad that he didnt phaze me so he starts reving......well light hits green he makes a little squeak of the tires and by that time i'm already pulling and just kinda left his ass sitting there......and i let him get next to me and say......"hey....that squeaking belt adds like 50hp.Didn't you know?" and he runs the redlight like an idiot and i just laugh my ass off.......

as for the s-10......i'm driving home....and i get on this s-10 with the boytie in the back window and recognise the truck from the parking lot at work......he's drivin 45 so i go to pass and he stomps it so ofcourse i stomp it too.....i figured it was a 4.3 but noooooooo..........well he isnt gonna let me pass so i just keep on it till i barely have enuff room .....at this time my speedo says 119 and still slowly climbing.....well i shoot infront of him and just keep on it slowly pulling and he decides to slow down so i did the same....well then he flys up on my and io let him pass and he flips me off and i laugh.......

and the best one yet......I've been listening to my friend talk about how fast his buddys 4door 95 civic is....he was always on about his short ram and his ractive exhaust and blah blah.....nothing else just those mods....oh and 2.5" drop.......

so last weekend i see the 2 of um crusing around and decide to mess with um a little.......i finaly get the chance to get beside him and my friend said "hey you ready to race" and i was like "uh yeah i have been since a month ago but for somereason this bad ass civic couldnt find the time to race me"

well here is the good part.....i let him win.....really......the 1st light i didnt even have it to the floor when we took off so i let him beat me barely.......

well i said...."man that car is pretty quick" and he said "wanna try again" and i was like "uh i donno.aw hell with it.wanna go for $100" he he's all like "sure" with a shit eating grinn on his face..

so we roll to another light....this time when it goes green i grip and jump twards him a little......run to about 7500 and shift into 2nd and the tries go SQUEAK! and i jeark tward him again but this time my ass end is at his front bumper and i shift into 3rd and just leav him....i won by about a car and a half....he was like "man wtf?.did you let me win the 1st time" and i said "where's my money" he was hesitant to hand it over untill i said "i won give me my money" and my friend said "you better give him the $ or he'll beat you half to death" so he hands me the money and i ask "so hows it feel to be hustled?" he just gets mad and drives off while my friend is laughing his ass off giving me thumbs up...so all in all it's been quite amusing beating people......i try and race people that i have a chance with not someone who will just blow me away...i like a decent race.....but in the case of the neons....usualy they start the shit and i have to show um whats up.......the day will come when i get my ass handed to me....but untill then....

soon i'm looking to drop in an A1 or A2 and get the discount on web cams and a ton of other crap....the swap is gonna cost me $1k no matter what so no big deal.....thanks to my soon to be new job.....