::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2003, 11:46 PM   #1
Limester

96 ACCORD Leaves 2003 Sunfire at mark

LoL check this out... here in Arkansas (well little rock/Benton) Everyone Cruises a long strip called Military well a stones throw away theres a little place called Jenkin's Ferry about 3 mi of Stright Brand new asphalt not a hump one..

Well i was cruiseing thumping my 12's giveing pipe to whoever looked stupid you know... the usual. This Sunfire pulls up beside me at a stop light good 100Yards to the next Stop light he revs that 2.2 4 cyl Twin cam about twice i just smiled rolling down my window needless to say this joker thought his Factory Car could just run like a scalded Ape. lol i didn't eve bark a tire and pulled from him. Well i pulled in Sonic(the end of Military) and he pulls up next to me... running his mouth of how "i didn't want a ticket or i would have smoked you" kinda rutine. i said ok fine follow me to JF he nodded and we drove off.

we got there already there was about 3 heats in line i saw a 66 Stang looked alright, a Talon which looked like a joke and some other lesser tricked out cars even say a dodge Ram Stock V8 magnum waiting... i laughed... but anyways.

we pulled up and he wanted to bet something... i had no money (30$ for gas and food hey... i budget ok?) he had a wad dunno home much. i said what you pushing back there sounded like a single 10 or 12 he said a VolFenHag 1000W two channel Amp. i laid my 12's down and he laid his Amp down. then the flagger raised his arm he let out the most God awfull Scream of a Stock Exhaust ever... (seeing that it was a Auto matic) well i gave him a chance, i took torture to my clutch and started in secound lugged out on my lauch but quickly stayed behind him went into 3rd not even pushing it he started to pull fast i went to forth pulled up to him a good 2/4 away pressed on the clutch Gave him a few rounds of Pipe and finished in 3rd gear at 91MPH (red lineing) Man i love my new amp.. he don't cruise much anymore.
Old 08-22-2003, 02:31 AM   #2
V8killimports

Re: 96 ACCORD Leaves 2003 Sunfire at mark

Quote:
Originally posted by Limester
LoL check this out... here in Arkansas (well little rock/Benton) Everyone Cruises a long strip called Military well a stones throw away theres a little place called Jenkin's Ferry about 3 mi of Stright Brand new asphalt not a hump one..

Well i was cruiseing thumping my 12's giveing pipe to whoever looked stupid you know... the usual. This Sunfire pulls up beside me at a stop light good 100Yards to the next Stop light he revs that 2.2 4 cyl Twin cam about twice i just smiled rolling down my window needless to say this joker thought his Factory Car could just run like a scalded Ape. lol i didn't eve bark a tire and pulled from him. Well i pulled in Sonic(the end of Military) and he pulls up next to me... running his mouth of how "i didn't want a ticket or i would have smoked you" kinda rutine. i said ok fine follow me to JF he nodded and we drove off.

we got there already there was about 3 heats in line i saw a 66 Stang looked alright, a Talon which looked like a joke and some other lesser tricked out cars even say a dodge Ram Stock V8 magnum waiting... i laughed... but anyways.

we pulled up and he wanted to bet something... i had no money (30$ for gas and food hey... i budget ok?) he had a wad dunno home much. i said what you pushing back there sounded like a single 10 or 12 he said a VolFenHag 1000W two channel Amp. i laid my 12's down and he laid his Amp down. then the flagger raised his arm he let out the most God awfull Scream of a Stock Exhaust ever... (seeing that it was a Auto matic) well i gave him a chance, i took torture to my clutch and started in secound lugged out on my lauch but quickly stayed behind him went into 3rd not even pushing it he started to pull fast i went to forth pulled up to him a good 2/4 away pressed on the clutch Gave him a few rounds of Pipe and finished in 3rd gear at 91MPH (red lineing) Man i love my new amp.. he don't cruise much anymore.

And thank you for that upcoming preview of the Fast abd Furious 3 lol
V8killimports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 01:29 PM   #3
Civickid0to60

its a good kill cause i hate sunfires, but somehow I am getting the image that just because you have a system you think your car is the fastest thing on the street like a lot of people around where I live think. Look, don't act cockey, you killed a sunfire, but your car has an intake.....thats all.
Old 08-22-2003, 02:46 PM   #4
vtracer20

good kill.....nasty words from civickid.....
Old 08-22-2003, 03:59 PM   #5
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

I'm confused.. Your made the car faster?

Here's what I think, Accords arent good for drag, the stock engine is just powerless for the weight it has to move.. I've done a good amount of tunin on my F22 engine (just for the fun).. And it still isnt all that! With the right engine upgrade and suspension work, Accords can rule over many cars.. Thats why they're own the BTCC and NATCC..
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 08:17 PM   #6
vtracer20

what right engine mods have u done....i know my accord is slow as shit but i've been adding little things to it...only got a intake, plugs, wires, and a lighted flywheel, planning on getting exhaust sometime soon if i find the right price
Old 08-22-2003, 09:00 PM   #7
Civickid0to60

Quote:
Originally posted by vtracer20
good kill.....nasty words from civickid.....

They may be nasty but they may be true as well. If not awesome, dont be like that. Im having a shitty day sorry if you got offended.
Old 08-23-2003, 12:17 AM   #8
V8killimports

Quote:
Originally posted by vtracer20
what right engine mods have u done....i know my accord is slow as shit but i've been adding little things to it...only got a intake, plugs, wires, and a lighted flywheel, planning on getting exhaust sometime soon if i find the right price

Ok honestly.. what have these mods added hp wise to your car? Plus and wires don't add power no matter how much you spend on them. A flywheel will add to your rwhp, but only hp that was already stolen by the heavier flywheel. I consider mods internals, INTAKES (no not CAI or air intakes), cylinder heads, cams, turbos, blowers, etc. Not little things like stut bars.
Old 08-23-2003, 12:35 AM   #9
AzCivic

the 2.2ltr Jbodies are SOHC, its the 2.4 that are DOHC. unless they just came out with some new engine.
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 11:36 AM   #10
V8killimports

Quote:
Well i was cruiseing thumping my 12's giveing pipe to whoever looked stupid you know... the usual.

lol I have to just read this again and again.. cracks me up. I guess I am old cause I dunno what it really means.. I have an idea.... buuuuut.. the usual? lol

Quote:
[i] i said what you pushing back there sounded like a single 10 or 12 he said a VolFenHag 1000W two channel Amp. i laid my 12's down and he laid his Amp down. then the flagger raised his arm he let out the most God awfull Scream of a Stock Exhaust ever... [/b]

Just curious, but how could you hear his stock exhaust from a sunfire, which i don't think you can hear anyways, as you are "laying down your 12s" and he is "laying down his amp"?

Quote:
[i](seeing that it was a Auto matic) well i gave him a chance, i took torture to my clutch and started in secound lugged out on my lauch but quickly stayed behind him went into 3rd not even pushing it he started to pull fast i went to forth pulled up to him a good 2/4 away pressed on the clutch Gave him a few rounds of Pipe and finished in 3rd gear at 91MPH (red lineing) Man i love my new amp.. he don't cruise much anymore. [/b]

Well seeing your car is probably just as slow as his.. with a couple mods.. which might make you a little faster, but starting in 2nd he prob woulda killed you. And again I like the part about "gave him a few rounds of pipe". Like you can hear that anyways at 91mph.
Old 08-23-2003, 01:20 PM   #11
Daviso27
3rd Gear

I believe his car is fast....You know a 1000watt amp can add 50-100hp instantly, and if you point the 2-12"s away from the cabin of the car, it should give you a good .45 sec improvement on your reaction time. It's all medaphysics.
Daviso27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 03:02 PM   #12
Civickid0to60

Quote:
Originally posted by Daviso27
I believe his car is fast....You know a 1000watt amp can add 50-100hp instantly, and if you point the 2-12"s away from the cabin of the car, it should give you a good .45 sec improvement on your reaction time. It's all medaphysics.

LOL! Everytime I race I take my system out and put it in my friends car until im done. So why would you race with it in there in the first place?
Old 08-24-2003, 04:22 PM   #13
AzCivic

Quote:
Originally posted by Civickid0to60
LOL! Everytime I race I take my system out and put it in my friends car until im done. So why would you race with it in there in the first place?

DUDE! dont you watch Fast & Furious yo!
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 06:47 PM   #14
Limester

LoL man people chattering, anyways CivicKid my engine might be Stock my Exhaust might be stock... but me smokeing a Sunfire at the mark in 2nd gear adds to the that i killed him no need to hate someone for doing that.... i belive you just felt you wanted to run your mouth... oh and hey... hope your day or mood is better after reading this... later.
Wait.... hey Killimport you do know that you can let in on your clutch at 91MPH and let off a few rounds don't you? hmmmmm well last i heard and saw you could...anyways thx for the imput everyone... *laughs*
Old 08-24-2003, 09:09 PM   #15
Civickid0to60

Quote:
LoL man people chattering, anyways CivicKid my engine might be Stock my Exhaust might be stock... but me smokeing a Sunfire at the mark in 2nd gear adds to the that i killed him no need to hate someone for doing that.... i belive you just felt you wanted to run your mouth... oh and hey... hope your day or mood is better after reading this... later.
Wait.... hey Killimport you do know that you can let in on your clutch at 91MPH and let off a few rounds don't you? hmmmmm well last i heard and saw you could...anyways thx for the imput everyone... *laughs*

Well, I guess someone really missed the point of me "running my mouth", I'm saying you beat a sunfire......who gives a shit.......its a sunfire. Blunt enough for you? And its cool, that you probably have all that fully stock shit, and about 200 extra lbs in your trunk and your still the fastest car in Arkansas.
Old 08-24-2003, 09:10 PM   #16
Civickid0to60

Dude, and dont talk like your car is faster then v8killimports, or mine. See? My nasty words were right!

So......

Are you Paul Walker or Tyrese?
Old 08-24-2003, 11:37 PM   #17
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Kids, play nice..
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2003, 12:23 AM   #18
Limester

LoL toooo funny, nonetheless, i never said my car was faster... nor i was the fastest in Arkansas...(hell no) :o i didn't want to cause a riot or get remarks of Hate.... jesus just labeled my kill... Friday's almost here again...time to kill another... it cool everyone... no harm done... sides New Headers and short throw shifter comeing up oh yah just put euros on today.. blah.. oh and not 200lbs only like 73 or something... makes no diffrence anyway sorry to cause "nasty words" Killimports and Civic kid... no hard feelings?
Old 08-26-2003, 01:50 AM   #19
V8killimports

I wasn't mad .. I just thought it was funny as shit lol
Old 08-26-2003, 08:37 AM   #20
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Nice kill on the Sunfire. The 2.2's are dogs.

---Play nice---

Quote:
Well i was cruiseing thumping my 12's giveing pipe to whoever looked stupid you know... the usual.

This line right here is going in my sig. That has to be the funniest line I've ever heard.
Quote:
Originally posted by V8killimports
... A flywheel will add to your rwhp, but only hp that was already stolen by the heavier flywheel. I consider mods internals, INTAKES (no not CAI or air intakes), cylinder heads, cams, turbos, blowers, etc. Not little things like stut bars.

Hopefully he doesn't get any RWHP outta that mod.
What are you referring to by intakes if you're not talking about air intakes?
Quote:
Originally posted by Civickid0to60

There's no point in having one if that's what you do. The way I ride everyday is the way I race when it comes time. Its like the people at the strip that gut their cars for track day, then put the stuff back in to drive around. Big deal you ran a good time stripped, that's not gonna help you when you line up with me on the street.....
Old 08-26-2003, 09:14 AM   #21
V8killimports

Re: Re: 96 ACCORD Leaves 2003 Sunfire at mark

Intake.. as in intake manifold.. kinda look at them as the lungs of the engine. One of the things that determine what rpm range you oerate in. Has to be carefully matched to the camshaft, but also to the heads, compression, etc. Anyways.. look up VICTOR JR and you will know what I mean.. Same as a Cobra or GT40 intake on a ford 302.
Old 08-26-2003, 09:23 AM   #22
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Re: Re: Re: 96 ACCORD Leaves 2003 Sunfire at mark

Quote:
Originally posted by V8killimports
Intake.. as in intake manifold.. kinda look at them as the lungs of the engine. One of the things that determine what rpm range you oerate in. Has to be carefully matched to the camshaft, but also to the heads, compression, etc. Anyways.. look up VICTOR JR and you will know what I mean.. Same as a Cobra or GT40 intake on a ford 302.

Gotcha. Yeah I know the brands & what they do. Just wasn't sure what you were referring too[still waking up].
Old 08-27-2003, 10:16 PM   #23
ShEaNy

funniest story ive ever read lol
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote